NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 14 : DIY, Fate of the Omniverse SIGN UPs

Sorry Rez. As much as I'd love to participate, my job is taking over my life at the moment so I can't fully commit my time to a mafia. I'd just end up being inactive.

No worries Zelliana, as long as you watch with excitement as the game unfolds! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaand its written! Just checked over all roles and it looks absolutely fantastic. Really....fuck, some absolutely great and creative roles in there if I do say so myself. Very happy to have been able to tie a couple of people up to some roles I had already written as to what they requested, almost everyone got their first choice of Pokemon where possible, some people have not....but for good reasons! Yeah...looking brilliant, will triple check over it tomorrow morning, send out the roles and begin the game!

P.S., I have also started the next (rebooted) Pokemafia *lol*. Which is also looking very good. It is very different in many ways. A complete overhaul of the system. Its also taking about four times longer to write, which gives you a small idea of its convultedness, but alas this is a short time off, and there is a small matter of the Fate of the Omniverse to be discovered.....

WHO WILL WIN?

STARTING TOMORROW....YOU DECIDE!