NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

They're that big because of the aforementioned photoshopped. She has a tiny rack.
Umm, no she doesn't... a google will dis-prove that one. Don't know what size you're used to, but they're faaar from tiny.

yeah you aren't wrong there! even the leaked photo's prove they are far from tiny, above average i'd say (are we really discussing this...damn photoshopping)

Umm, no she doesn't... a google will dis-prove that one. Don't know what size you're used to, but they're faaar from tiny.

In comparison to what they're manipulating them to be I mean.

I had no intention to get into the debate going on, but this totally just popped up on my facebook feed and thought it might be relevant to some of your interests;

1010387_10152219670097313_1129394267_n.jpg

Loved it.

Big in scope whilst being an intimate Captain America story. Sets up some awesome moments for future films. Huge ramifications in general. Superb fight choreography. Packed with varied action scenes. Amazing. Seeing it again on Friday.

Also, loved the mid-credits scene and DUG the end credits scene too.

Whilst I can see why someone would dislike IM3 (my love for that has increased with each viewing. When I first saw it I was SLIGHTLY disappointed), I don't really see how you could dislike this. Amazing cast and performances, oodles of action and just bad ass.

Winter Soldier is FORMIDABLE AS FUCK.

About to watch. Quick where is bonus scene? Mid or end ctedits? Or both?

Also, loved the mid-credits scene and DUG the end credits scene too.

Ah just saw this. Cool least i know to wait till end this time

This was a bloated, uninspiring mess of a film. There's a good film struggling to break free of this dreck. And like pretty much all Marvel films, I doubt it holds up to repeat viewings. Black Widow was really great in it, though.

I liked it. Twas better than the first CA I thought, and enjoyed Abeds cameo a lot.

Looking forward to all this tying in with Agents of Shield.

This was a bloated, uninspiring mess of a film. There's a good film struggling to break free of this dreck. And like pretty much all Marvel films, I doubt it holds up to repeat viewings. Black Widow was really great in it, though.

You're a big smelly poopoo head.

So much better than the first one... I hadn't seen any trailers for this film and I had no idea of the storyline so I was very surprised at certain events unfolding!

LOOOVVEEEED IT. Glued to the screen from start to finish, some of the twists were just perfect.

Will post more later when get home from work and have more time :)

For anyone who didn't know

The Winter Soldier was Bucky - was that surprising? I can't imagine.

I didn't know, but then I couldn't remember the character from the first film and so it was lost on me somewhat.

EDIT:

it's probably because the actor playing BUcky is like the most forgettable face i've ever seen. Seriously who is he? Other than the lovechild of Jack White and Phoebe's brother from Friends. Now if this

CAPTAINAMERICA2_NEAL.jpg

guy had been the one to be found by Hydra and turned in the bionic commando, everyone would have remembered him.

Having said that, there would be no way they could hide his glorious moustache behind that mask, so the secret would be out as soon as he came on screen.

Edited by 130131301364

I didn't recognise him at all. I remembered the character, of course, but his appearance had changed so much, even with a less forgettable face I'm not sure if I'd have recognised him.

That's awesome.

I certainly think he doesn't look at all like him with that mask on.

That must have been a pretty awesome twist.

It did perhaps undermine it slightly that when his face was revealed, my only thought was: "... So who's this guy?"

:heh: Only when Cap said his name did I become aware of the twist.

Speaking of twists, I enjoyed the HYDRA reveal much, much more; suddenly that silly Nazi parody organisation seemed ten times more threatening. Oh, and Matrix Zola was cool squared.

Went to the cinema to watch it tonight, but just as the adverts finished we were staring at a blank screen. Then we were sent home because they were having technical issues so I didn't get to see it today. But I was given a ticket to watch it tomorrow. Hopefully the technical problems are solved. We had a massive hail storm this afternoon which I think caused it.

Yet to watch it. I'm visiting a mate in Manchester next week so will be watching it then. Cannot wait!