NEurope
Retro_Link

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Yeah :p

Thought it was interesting how Winter Soldier and Falcon seem to have near identical goggles!?

Surprised this thread hasn't been bumped already with

fCNQum7.jpg

4a4WxtW.jpg

5q4u.jpg

71xx.jpg

I love the new modern suit look. Was good for him to have the Blue and Red in the first film and Avengers but good to see them modern it up for the new film... only worry is..where is teh mask and what does it look like?

Hmm...I dunno if I'm a fan. I like that he's vibrant and standout, something about that conspicuous suit/look about captain america really adds to him for me. Besides it's not as if all the other current superheroes are toned down/modernised anyway.

Hmm...I dunno if I'm a fan. I like that he's vibrant and standout, something about that conspicuous suit/look about captain america really adds to him for me. Besides it's not as if all the other current superheroes are toned down/modernised anyway.

True, but most other superheroes are solo in their solo films. I get the feeling Cap 2 will see him working closely with SHIELD as part of a team and they'll want him to "fit in" maybe? Or maybe this suit is just used for a certain part in the film where he is inflitrating an enemy base and needs to be more stealthy :)

I did kinda think the same about 'fitting in' with SHIELD, but that just makes me dislike it even more! Hoping it's only a partial outing as you suggest!

Yes please!!

lol, what if Bucky had just runs off with his Shield :p

Edited by Retro_Link

I only just noticed this, he's wearing the old suit at a clip near the end of the trailer.... so maybe he starts in the old suit, shit happens, it gets ripped up and gets a new suit.

Yes please!!

lol, what if Bucky had just runs off with his Shield :p

That'll prolly be in the outtakes, like Ruffalo in The Avengers

I only just noticed this, he's wearing the old suit at a clip near the end of the trailer
Yeah noticed that, on the helicarrier/when he slams his shield down. Also some WW2 clips in there by the looks of it.

Well that picture of shit character/actress Black Widow/Scarlett hasn't been photoshopped too much. I'm surprised they didn't have her from behind like the Avengers again.

Awesome trailer though.

I would love that pic of Scarlett if it wasn't so obviously shopped, why do they do that? She's already a health fit/thin, why shop her waist thinner?

I don't know they look pretty damn huge already!

Oh, I see, you meant her actual guns...

I don't know they look pretty damn huge already!

Oh, I see, you meant her actual guns...

They're that big because of the aforementioned photoshopped. She has a tiny rack.

I don't actually rate ScarJo all that much(don't get me wrong, she's attractive but I never quite got the hype) but I'm well excited to have a UK date for this...and March no less! Barely any time away! I know next to nothing about the actual plot, but I was suprisingly impressed with the original(moreso than I expected to be) so bring it on!

Meant to ask btw - how much stuff from Agents of SHIELD is likely to appear/be referenced in the films? Feel I should probs try and catch up on it all for that potential...

Ive never been a particular fan of hers in other movies but I thought shes been great as Black Widow. Probably my favourite character in Iron Man 2 and Avengers.

Rummy, so far it doesn't look as if there is going to be much overlap between Shield and the films, but i would still watch anyway. It seems like the story arc they are going for might bear fruit at some point even if the individual weekly plot lines are a bit cliché.