NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

But it's base stats are total shit and it doesn't even have a good type advantage. It's double weak to turd type, and you can only get it from Generic City's Mall Zone which is massive pain in the ass.

Super effective when using Kick on Ass Type Pokémon. Outweighs the hassle of obtaining a Shoe.

Okay, I'm at work with nothing to do but try to understand what the Pokéfuck is actually going on in here. Clearly there's an agenda at work, I'm just too lost to understand it anymore.

Can someone explain? Is this tool a refugee from the Serebii.net forums with beef against our boy? Is there further reading (read: DRAMA) for me to immerse myself in to better enjoy and understand this spectacle of CONFUSION?

Im just assuming he is some idiot that got banned from Serebii.net, tried to come back with multiple accounts and got found out. Now he just goes from forum to forum stalking Serebii and bad mouthing him.

Super effective when using Kick on Ass Type Pokémon. Outweighs the hassle of obtaining a Shoe.

Shame that 70% of Pokemon are No Ass Types. Fucking GameFreak completely ruined the balance with that.

Im just assuming he is some idiot that got banned from Serebii.net, tried to come back with multiple accounts and got found out. Now he just goes from forum to forum stalking Serebii and bad mouthing him.

Wow.

What kind of petty asshole would get themselves banned from a forum only to repeatedly come back on multiple accou- oh.

WE SHOULD ALL CUT THIS BRAVE YOUNG MAN SOME SERIOUS SLACK.

Edited by Guy

Okay, I'm at work with nothing to do but try to understand what the Pokéfuck is actually going on in here. Clearly there's an agenda at work, I'm just too lost to understand it anymore.

Can someone explain? Is this tool a refugee from the Serebii.net forums with beef against our boy? Is there further reading (read: DRAMA) for me to immerse myself in to better enjoy and understand this spectacle of CONFUSION?

MichaelXD wants to battle.

MichaelXD Used CONFUSION.

It was super effective.

N-Europe Forums used REASONING.

Nothing happened!

In war time, food is rationed.

In comedy times like these, the opposite should happen for thanks.

"A state of hilarity has been declared in the N-Europe Forums region. As a result, we have recinded thanks limitations on all forumers. Go forth and be grateful."

He is but the Max from the anime is not an annoying cunt. He's cute and that's what my brother's friend told me he named himself after. It's not any other Max like from Goofy or that 1997 movie.

Max from Goof Troop pisses all over Max from the animé, who is such an "annoying cunt" it hurts.

I bet you know his age better than your own? :awesome: Probably...

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I now totally see why @Serebii is reserved about meeting people from his forum....

Yep, everyone take back their suggestions in the Love thread, for goodness' sake! :(

I now totally see why @Serebii is reserved about meeting people from his forum....

His forum perhaps, all he needs is a good night in a hostel with ReZ, Jimbob, Cube, Goafer, myself and a good game of Balderdash. His faith in humanity will be restored.

This is my favourite pokemon:

He is called Sam and is NOT Brother's with Cycling Road.

Where did you hear the name Sam?

Where did you hear the name Sam?

Hahaha...no where that's the dogs actual name. Google "world's ugliest dog"

So now the question has to be asked if your not Max and neither is Cycling Road whose not your brother and is probably 15, then whose Sam?

Hahaha...no where that's the dogs actual name. Google "world's ugliest dog"

So now the question has to be asked if your not Max and neither is Cycling Road whose not your brother and is probably 15, then whose Sam?

Cycling Road is my brother. For the second question, your mom.

Nah my mum's not called Sam....:awesome:

Could you explain who this Max is please?

[it's not my mum before you start, nor any of my family]

Im assuming all the admin must be busy this weekend otherwise I would expect this idiot to be banned by now.

Im assuming all the admin must be busy this weekend otherwise I would expect this idiot to be banned by now.

I wouldn't say he's done anything ban worthy* (yet, although if he keeps dissing people's momma's there may be trouble), just blurted out an obscene amount of bullshit.

*Although anyone who feels the need to be vague with their age is just stupid.

I wouldn't say he's done anything ban worthy* (yet, although if he keeps dissing people's momma's there may be trouble), just blurted out an obscene amount of bullshit.

*Although anyone who feels the need to be vague with their age is just stupid.

I dunno, it just looks to me like he goes from forum to forum trying to stir up trouble for Serebii. I guess I cant speak for the Admins but it was me I would just get rid of it now before it became a problem.