NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

More stuff....

MichaelXD is Cycling Road's brother. He was originally going to be an outgoing forum member who joined for help for his Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness game but was falsely accused as Max and banned quickly from the forums. At first Serebii believed he was Cycling Road's brother but when Max confirmed that Cycling Road was actually a friend, he stopped believing. Since this is a Wiki, I'm going to make people believe because I only post things that are true. He claims he's 15 years old born on April 1, 1996. He plays the games Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Colosseum, and Battle Revolution although he's never been on the forum to discuss them. He is seen on other sites as well complaining he isn't Max.

MichaelXD came from the character named Michael in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, although he can have a variety set of customed names.

How's about you join a forum and just be yourself and not bring up the fact that people think your posting as someone else or some such crap?

Just a warning. If Max finds out this forum exists, he may show up here to confess to his guilt. Then I'll say I wasn't the one that did what he did.

Just a warning. If Max finds out this forum exists, he may show up here to confess to his guilt. Then I'll say I wasn't the one that did what he did.

That is a fantastic piece of advice, but please answer these questions:

Who is Cycling Road? Based on what is given he is your brother, and a cripple (by your own admission) or "a friend"?

How old are you? Saying you are "about 15 to 16 years old." is something you see on a missing persons' report. I am confident you know what age you are. And as such can cut the bullshit on this deception.

That is a fantastic piece of advice, but please answer these questions:

Who is Cycling Road? Based on what is given he is your brother, and a cripple (by your own admission) or "a friend"?

How old are you? Saying you are "about 15 to 16 years old." is something you see on a missing persons' report. I am confident you know what age you are. And as such can cut the bullshit on this deception.

I'm not deceiving anyone. I probably am 15. Max doesn't know my age. He was just speculating.

Ok, look. I was just going to ignore this and have you get bored but give it up.

We KNOW you are Max. You have evaded bans countless times. You have stalked members of my staff, and now me, coming to a place where I come to get away from site stuff and chat to cool people who treat me as me, and now you bring this crap here. You post on Yahoo Answers asking people to hack my site/e-mail, claim my e-mail is yours and you got locked out and so on.

Making all these personae is clearly disturbing and shows you have issues, which is why I haven't taken legal action (considering the stuff you did to Kirby, is quite generous), so please just leave me alone.

Who the hell is Max?! Why does he have guilt Is he Cycling Road? A brother a friend? SPPF_MAX is he Max? Also who is Ruckus Jorgee....

18039079.jpg

Ok, look. I was just going to ignore this and have you get bored but give it up.

We KNOW you are Max. You have evaded bans countless times. You have stalked members of my staff, and now me, coming to a place where I come to get away from site stuff and chat to cool people who treat me as me, and now you bring this crap here. You post on Yahoo Answers asking people to hack my site/e-mail, claim my e-mail is yours and you got locked out and so on.

Making all these personae is clearly disturbing and shows you have issues, which is why I haven't taken legal action (considering the stuff you did to Kirby, is quite generous), so please just leave me alone.

Wow this is seriously mucked up...

coming to a place where I come to get away from site stuff and chat to cool people who treat me as me.

I resemble that remark! I am NOT cool and I have ALWAYS treated you as some kind of farm animal.

Time for milking, Gertrude!

There's a very simple solution to all of this, depending on if MichaelXD actually picks one of these:

1) Drop this whole "I got banned on several sites and now I hold some kind of grudge and want some internet revenge", nobody honestly cares. Not saying that in a mean way but I'm saying that, honestly, we'd have rather got to have known you rather than hear you go on about how crappy other forums are and how you don't like Serebii (who is an awesome guy). Be yourself, say hello, have a laugh and go with the flow. Simples! (yes, I totally used that word and I rocked it out, lmao).

2) If this really is about you trying to hack into Serebii's e-mails and stuff or whether it's about bitching about him or any other sites and not about being part of an awesome community, just go away. You got banned from a site, just move on! However, if you truly care about being part of a brilliant community full of support, humour and trust, stay.

I've been banned once from a site because my friend joined and he did nothing wrong. I asked why he banned me and apparently I made duplicate accounts when I didn't. I didn't fight it because the guy was a moron anyway and I moved onto another better site (funnily enough, it was two: This one and DDR:UK). My point is, you've been banned from several other sites...move on and join another site. This site is awesome and you're doing the same thing yet again. Start afresh, say hello and have a laugh and most importantly, be yourself. Sorry to sound harsh but wanted to say that since reading these posts, haha.

[/rant]

I've been banned once from a site because my friend joined and he did nothing wrong. I asked why he banned me and apparently I made duplicate accounts when I didn't. I didn't fight it because the guy was a moron anyway and I moved onto another better site (funnily enough, it was two: This one and DDR:UK). My point is, you've been banned from several other sites...move on and join another site. This site is awesome and you're doing the same thing yet again. Start afresh, say hello and have a laugh and most importantly, be yourself. Sorry to sound harsh but wanted to say that since reading these posts, haha.

[/rant]

Hang on hang on hang on.... BACK THE FUCK UP.

You were on a Dance Dance Revolution Forum? Those things exist? What's the point?

You were on a Dance Dance Revolution Forum? Those things exist? What's the point?

lol I think they attend expos and stuff and host tournaments/events...still genuinely big deal to a lot of people.

coming to a place where I come to get away from site stuff and chat to cool people who treat me as me, and now you bring this crap here.

Wait, you're Serebii from serebii.net?

OH MY GAWD I NEVER KNEW!!! I'm like your biggest fan. Can we meet up sometime? Can I have my photo taken with you? Can I have your phone number?

N.B. I have no idea how people from serebii.net treat you.

I probably am 15.

51da8528-1f39-4da1-9e3a-a4cd5fd70363.jpg

MichaelXD

MichaelXD

MichaelXD

MichaelXD

lightbulb.gif

Get outta here, there is only room for one Serebii stalker around here.

Am I fucking late to this party or what?

Come on gals, lets all put on our best nighties, take some pictures and enjoy the fireworks.

If Max finds out this forum exists, he may show up here

Am I fucking late to this party or what?

YOU'RE MAX!!!

Every time I click back thinking "Okay, I've LOLled enough, there cannot possibly be further LOLs to be had in here..." I come back and this thread continues to deliver.

Yeah, DDR:UK being one of the most popular ones. I was part of one called DDRStep but the guy who took over it was a douchebag to me and a couple of other members and I got banned and then some of the members started to go. Slowly, the community just jumped ship. Don't know what it's like now though. I hope someone else has taken over from the idiot.

lol I think they attend expos and stuff and host tournaments/events...still genuinely big deal to a lot of people.

Basically what flameboy has said. DDR:UK was basically like this forum except for DDR-based. You had your general chit chat and other stuff like that too. I used to be part of the Birmingham team and used to go to tournaments and stuff but then people started to mess us about and so slowly, the team broke up. People go on there to either post photos or videos of high scores, highest combos, freestyle moves and things like that. Was a pretty cool community. Just a shame that my team broke up. Still, I do DDR now and again, I'd like to get back into it more so I might start playing anyway.

lightbulb.gif

Get outta here, there is only room for one Serebii stalker around here.

Never LOL'd sooooo hard.

Two long years I've waited for this moment..

FUCK you I've been waiting 7 years and some 14,000odd posts only for you to come and piss on my parade I am Max.....

pic2.jpg

FUCK you I've been waiting 7 years and some 14,000odd posts only for you to come and piss on my parade I am Max.....

Get the fuck out. I am Max. Max Power to be precise. No, you can't touch it.