NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

I'm not quite sure how this thread became about how this thread became about you being banned in another forum whose supreme overlord happens to be a member on here (awkwwwwwaard) but welcome.

Dude did you not read about his Blissey?

whose Blissey?!:heh:

I can't believe you haven't heard about the Blissey. Have you been living in a cave?

I really thought that was a bot

You should really talk with my mother too. On BMGF, she was falsely accused as a spambot but I'm trying to prove that's my mom and she's human. She was afraid of saying my brother's name because I got banned for saying my brother's name. How stupid is that?

You should really talk with my mother too. On BMGF, she was falsely accused as a spambot but I'm trying to prove that's my mom and she's human. She was afraid of saying my brother's name because I got banned for saying my brother's name. How stupid is that?

I really wanna visit your house.

I really thought that was a bot

I would agree if the chap didn't post a visitor message on my private area asking where the intro thread was.

Hahahhaah! "Excuse me. Do you know where the intro forum is?"

I absolutely fucking love this guy.

I would agree if the chap didn't post a visitor message on my private area asking where the intro thread was.

He posted it where?!

Are you canand's brother?!

Most people are welcomed with an in-joke about Rokhead, I've been here long enough and I haven't a clue who he was :p

Welcome!

Most people are welcomed with an in-joke about Rokhead, I've been here long enough and I haven't a clue who he was :p

Welcome!

The story has been recounted many times to curious listeners on the IRC chat.

/lets someone else tell it

/unhelpful

I vaguely remember Rokhed, was he the beardy one who wore dresses?

/lets someone else tell it

It's alright, Magnus will be releasing his autobiography soon.

I vaguely remember Rokhed, was he the beardy one who wore dresses?

180542_103645899711585_100001985263163_22729_3072603_n.jpg?

Are you canand's brother?!

No. I only have one and he's Cycling Road. Cycling Road is Max's and Ruckus Jorgee's friend who was paralyzed and almost left dead for a while after he was hit by a car.

On some forums like bulbagarden you must have a certain amount of posts before you can vm. My mom didn't have any so it wasn't right to consider her a spambot because she wasn't. She wasn't selling or buying anything. She was a human user at about 50 years old.

No. I only have one and he's Cycling Road. Cycling Road is Max's and Ruckus Jorgee's friend who was paralyzed and almost left dead for a while after he was hit by a car.

Someone was driving a car on Cycling Road?

geeeeez some people can't cut a break....I was just mentioning our great member canand.........I did not expect this. :shakehead

Someone was driving a car on Cycling Road?

NO ReZ keep up now...Cycling Road is an actual person... a quick google search lets us know a bit more about him:

am a new member here and my name is Cycling Road. I like Pokemon, anime, the Japanese language and I am a member of Yahoo Answers. I claim to be Max's 12 year old sibling in case if he got banned from here too for stupidity and no one believes I am really his high school friend who was unfairly banned from Serebii.net and Bulbagarden.net respectively. I am here to meet users and talk about my feelings. I'm not going to break rules or anything or let my other brothers share this account with me because that'd be scary, regardless if they break rules or not. Please be nice to me as I was given such a severe headache the past night and one of my friends is sick. He goes by the name Ruckus Jorgee on any forum.

This is from pokecommunity another forums he was banned from....

NO ReZ keep up now...Cycling Road is an actual person... a quick google search lets us know a bit more about him:

This is from pokecommunity another forums he was banned from....

Then they claimed that he was sockpuppeting. Those assholes banned him. They're bad mods. Serebii is a bad admin. Kirby is a bad Op. bobandbill is a bad mod. Mintaka, Ghost, Magnedeth, and Musashi are bad mods and admins as well and so is that one guy who spammed my thread.

If you don't like them then make your own Pokémon site. With blackjack and hookers.

Then they claimed that he was sockpuppeting. Those assholes banned him. They're bad mods. Serebii is a bad admin. Kirby is a bad Op. bobandbill is a bad mod. Mintaka, Ghost, Magnedeth, and Musashi are bad mods and admins as well and so is that one guy who spammed my thread.

You realise that Serebii is a member and a friend to people here right? You and your brother seem to have quite the reputation around the internet for getting banned....a post I found:

SPPF_MAX

Cycling Road, let's not get permabanned on our first day here. I'm really sorry for all the trouble we've been through. We really need to stop this. It's ok.

Sounds like to me you guys should talk not via public forums...just a suggestion.

Well if you want unbanned from serebii's site i'm pretty damn sure that's a shitty way to go about it....