NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

My username is MichaelXD. I have an older brother. I am Cycling Road's younger brother. I am a teenager about 15 to 16 years old. I play Pokemon and I do many other things. One time when I was on serebii in December 2011, my Blissey from Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was scammed for a hacked Shaymin from Diamond. I caught Blissey in a Poke Ball and it was a Lonely nature at level 96 then. I look forward to meeting you all.

Edited by MichaelXD

Rokhed?

It's a bit weird that you don't know how old you are, but welcome, anyway. :p

Eh? You weren't even on here when Rokhed was banned were you? :p

Welcome new guy, mind telling us your psychosis?

Eh? You weren't even on here when Rokhed was banned were you? :p

Actually he was on here up until Rokhed was banned.

On a different account? Rokhed was (according to my and your infraction :p) banned in 2009, and his account says 2011. I thought he was pretty new anyways.

Edit: Ha. I shouldn't be a pillock and read.

Edited by Sheikah

What an introduction! A warm welcome to you and your Blissey!

Rokhed is a story most people on here have heard, just like I know of the Dynastygal affair. Besides, Magnus has been lurking here since, like, forever. :p

My username is MichaelXD. I have an older brother. I am Cycling Road's younger brother. I am a teenager about 15 to 16 years old.

A] Who is Cycling Road?

B] Which age are you actually?

On a different account? Rokhed was (according to my and your infraction :p) banned in 2009, and his account says 2011. I thought he was pretty new anyways.

Edit: Ha. I shouldn't be a pillock and read.

When you say "his account says 2011," are you talking about my serebiiforums account? I joined on July 9 then they banned me.

Why did Rokhed(00) get banned? He left while I was away?

Welcome new person.

Why did Rokhed(00) get banned? He left while I was away?

Welcome new person.

"It" went nuts about sexuality.

Anyway, welcome to the new guy. Stick around, we like people who stick around.

Erm...why did they ban you?

I have no clue why they banned me. I don't know who banned me so I don't know who's responsible. All I did was post in the Staff Contact forum after my brother asked Serebii if I could join because he was a banned member's friend on the forum, I said I didn't know who Max was and I wanted to post about Pokemon on the forum. I woke up on July 9, 2011 and found myself banned shortly after. I don't know who responded to my thread. I don't know any of the SPPF mods except for Serebii.

Then months later I tried to rejoin, I told May Cycling Road was my brother and bobandbill banned me. Then later Serebii banned me. I did nothing wrong so I have no reason to be banned.

People, you should really stop making forum in-jokes when talking to the new guy :heh:

Anyway, welcome to the forums Michael, and...I hope you can solve your SerebiiForums predicament.

Well, hello and welcome to you, but I hope this won't just be to air grievances with our lovely Serebii.

You should talk to ReZ though, he is also called Michael and likes to play pokemon. He may also be 15.

I'm not quite sure how this thread became about how this thread became about you being banned in another forum whose supreme overlord happens to be a member on here (awkwwwwwaard) but welcome.