NEurope
flameboy

It's official I'm moving to Canada on July 30th

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!

Yup it's official my letter of approval for a visa came through the other day and I've booked my flights and am officially leaving these shores to be with my fiancée!

Since it was confirmed it's been a wave of emotions already from like shit this is actually happening to the excitment as I actually booked the flights. Now I'm very much in the stage where it's like right I have XYZ to do. I'm sure sadness will hit at points too....Possibly starting Monday when I'm going down to see my Brother due to a few reasons may not see him for a while due to him being stationed abroad very bizarre.

Despite my ramblings on here and worries about finding a job and such I 100% know it's the right thing for our future.

Well done mate. Im sure it'll all go great but we'll miss you here, especially when Extra Life hits!

congratulations! I'd love to do this, i'm hoping to do it in the next 5 years once i've fully qualified as an engineer and got some more experience!

i can only imagine the emotions you are feeling, leaving family behind is the one thing that makes me nervous about doing the same

Well done indeed on getting that Visa. Here's wishing you the best for the future.

Well done mate. Im sure it'll all go great but we'll miss you here, especially when Extra Life hits!

geeez I wondered which of you jerks would bring that up first! Nah I'm kidding I will miss my role as host and such like I just hope you guys find a way to keep it going. This year might be tricky what with living with the in laws but I'm certainly up for co-streaming through the internets at some point in the future. Also no joke would definitely try and work a trip around that date in the future. Quite a cheap time to fly over as its neither summer or christmas holiday season.

Anyway thanks for the well wishes mate

(some what ironic that arguably my "oldest" internet friend is the first to post on here)

He isn't bothered about his family, what he will REALLY miss is seeing me! :kiss:

I just assumed he would be taking you with him and possibly adopting you

Wow. Congrats on everything! Best of luck to you :) Anticipating a post in the Moving House thread in July! :p

congratulations! I'd love to do this, i'm hoping to do it in the next 5 years once i've fully qualified as an engineer and got some more experience!

i can only imagine the emotions you are feeling, leaving family behind is the one thing that makes me nervous about doing the same

Yeah that is a big deal. My parents are divorced and now in the last couple of days with my brother being stationed abroad it's kinda leaving my dad alone, thankfully he has lots of friends around where he lives but its still gonna be really hard.

I laughed so much when I read this!!!

Canadulations!

Seems like you're in for one hell of an adventure out there!

He has already been telling me plane prices etc and has basically made me promise I will fly over and first so I wouldn't be surprised if he obducted me! :p

Watch out for their beady little eyes, and flapping heads so full of lies.

Good luck though!

Congratulations! Will you be moving in to your fiancee's place or getting a new place together? Sounds like a fun time in your life right now :)

(By checking for spelling I just learnt on google that fiancé is the man and fiancee is the woman, strange fact I never knew before)

Edited by Emma

Well done mate. Wish you all the best with the move man.

I have a few concerns...

1) 30 Minute Gamers?

2) Mike1988uk?

I have a few concerns...

1) 30 Minute Gamers?

2) Mike1988uk?

I think we may all have to sign up on a rota to take turns looking after Mike

Thanks for your concerns during this difficult time... I am not sure how I will cope at the end of July.

Congratulations! Will you be moving in to your fiancee's place or getting a new place together? Sounds like a fun time in your life right now :)

(By checking for spelling I just learnt on google that fiancé is the man and fiancee is the woman, strange fact I never knew before)

She still lives with her parents post here/uni so moving in with them. Which will be big shock to system as in the last 2 years I've lived with her for 3 months and the rest of the time I've lived alone. We have an appartment that her parents currently rent out and we gonna take that up, its not really big enough going forward for a family so the plan is to save whilst living there.

Yeah I only recently found out the double ee meant female versus single e male....

I have a few concerns...

1) 30 Minute Gamers?

2) Mike1988uk?

I think we may all have to sign up on a rota to take turns looking after Mike

We will address both of your concerns some day lol. A rota seems the only fair to do it....Happenstance can I put you down for every 2nd Weekend?

She still lives with her parents post here/uni so moving in with them. Which will be big shock to system as in the last 2 years I've lived with her for 3 months and the rest of the time I've lived alone. We have an appartment that her parents currently rent out and we gonna take that up, its not really big enough going forward for a family so the plan is to save whilst living there.

Yeah I only recently found out the double ee meant female versus single e male....

We will address both of your concerns some day lol. A rota seems the only fair to do it....Happenstance can I put you down for every 2nd Weekend?

Yep thats fine, we'll have Star Trek marathons :p

Did you decide to leave in July so you'd have time to go to the N-E meet first? ;)

Did you decide to leave in July so you'd have time to go to the N-E meet first? ;)

Not exactly...more due to logistics of work and holiday pay.

300772_10150885073945581_509970580_21274093_382202900_n.jpg

A picture paints a thousand words lol.

EDIT: Wait I just realised that picture's from extra life?!!!

Even though this site is called N-Europe, doesn't mean you shouldn't stpp visiting from that foreign continent.

Just watch out for the French.

Congrats man, it's an amazing country full of opportunities......and your future wife of course.