NEurope
Yvonne

Subject To Change

tumblr_m1tkdjyc9N1qemvljo1_500.jpg

I promised Dannyboy I'd have page 1 done by Monday, and by my reckoning it's still Sunday. This is page 1 of my comic "Subject To Change". I'll try to produce weekly, but while working I can only promise fortnightly...enjoy!

Just absolutely stunning.

Extreme jealousy is radiating from my very being. Get this finished and snap yourself up a publishing deal sharpish.

Reminds me of Shaun Tan and I fucking LOVE Shaun Tan.

Its actually kind of funny, this weekend I was envisioning/developing (in my mind) a comic book thriller named "The Bird Watcher" which has similarities.

tumblr_m3lwk2z22F1qemvljo1_1280.jpg

Some character design work for Ruby, the child psychologist

The full body character looks a little disturbing! However looking at the designs it looks to me as if you're going for a look of more 'real' people as opposed to your standard comic pleasing to the eye(you know what I mean) characters, and I like that, especially as a female.

Aye, definitely going for a bit more realism and variation than I'm used to. Hoping to fulfill that "silhouette" character design law while remaining anatomically accurate, so packing a lot of variation where I can. Shits gonna be unonventional!

By disturbing, I meant her face, for a child psychologist. How often is this going to be coming out?