NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

"Whadda hell is going on in this town?" The Grapes pondered to himself. He indicated to everyone to get some much needed rest, and he himself returned home.

When he got to his bedroom (remember the beautiful four poster bed?) there was a small cardboard plate sat atop his pillow.

"Oooooooooh, a tasty snack! For meeee?" and he proceeded to munch away.

The nosey Necturine (for the purposes of the final sentence of the story portion of the write up) had followed The Grapes home. He said in his comically squeaky, Mexican-Italian voice, "This can only spell disaster".

Fruitjority was not reached.

Night Two

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

@Sméagol

Get your PMs in, the night phase will end at 7:00pm tomorrow. If you are reading this now, just quickly get your PM in. Dooo eeeettt.

The Grapes was a little bit tipsy. Luckily it was made from Grapes and Grapes makes Wines, a popular alcomoholic drink, and so he (unlike his real life counterpart) is not a light weight. He was jus' gettin' his buzz on'.

He walked out into the town to see what was goin' down'.

All street like.

a WEIRD/cool/EXOTIC fruit was rockin' around the Fruitness Tree. Town. Tree. Town. Sorry. Not tree. Tree isn't relevant. Anyway, this fruit was chillin/rocking around town. It felt the presence of a curiously shaped individual behind it.....it jumped, turning around....but it didn't see anything. Hmmm. It turned back around.

SO.

MANY.

FRUITS.

LLLLLLLA small bunch of Blackcurrants were fast asleep on a grand kitchen floor. The fridge was open nearby, a packet of honey roasted, thin sliced turky slices lay open (upside down) and a half drank Ribena bottle was on the floor, sticky juice lay nearby. Basically it was a fucking desperate scene.LLLLLLL

Across town there was a San Francisco Sword Fight.

One fruit was rolling about at its home, when something surrouned it. And it wasn't joy. Not that it was evil either. Can't reveal.

SUDDENLY

CRUSH. *LOL* fruit crush. Anyone for some more pressed apple juice?

GreenApple.png

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Sméagol

The amount of players is 16 and thus the Fruitjority is 9.

Lucky strike, I wonder if the mafia have a role cop? Did anyone watch Jimbob?

Someone doesn't like apples...

Haha, I was about to say that. I wonder if the fact that two apples are gone is relevant? Some kind of...apple tracker/apple-affecting power? o__O

Also, can't wait for the drunken posts to start...not :/

Also also, the killer is probably a big/heavy fruit, due to the crushing.

I just thought of something funny. What if there are blenders or juicers in the game... /unhelpful

The one who is a red apple should be worried next night.

Like Eddie, can’t wait for more drunken talk. That said, Dud & Dohnut can clarify things from last day if necessary..

@Sméagol did you target anybody last night?

No (won’t be doing much of that this game I’m afraid). Any specific reason you ask?

Umm.............ok, what just happened.

It was fun whilst it lasted, a great mafia idea indeed Rez. I wish thee all good luck, i'll be back at the end of the game.

No worries. Nothing important, as long as you are safe and happy I have no further concerns :)

May have been roleblocked last night, depends on what happened to Cube. Do we know if we get informed of unsuccessful actions?

So...I'm not drunk. I don't think I am. I do feel somewhat...sour, though.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Gotta love this game! What did people get upto last night? What was COOLNESS doing?! I think I know what he was all about yesterday, but maybe...just maybe...I DON'T KNOW! Hehe :bouncy:

Hahaha, shed some light coolness? what are the terms of Rummy's fruityFX?

So to clarify, I didn't target anyone on night 1 but I received a PM saying that I was wandering through town when I spotted a snack. I decided to eat it but it made me drunk. I had to hiccup, burp and generally not make sense all day. @DuD is this was your Pm said as well, or did yours have less/more things to do?

weeeelllllll this is interestiiiiiiiing, BUT! Why offer up your PM to ask him what his said?!?!? I'd rather just ask what his said!

DuD! What did you PM say! COOLNESS BEARS, WHERE ARE YOOOU?

Snacks. SNACKS. SNACKS! What sorta snacks did you eaty Dohnut??

Are we being invited to play in Jimbob's blood :(? Anyone got any decent info today?

1108applejuice.JPG

Plenty of juice left, come on don't be shy!

Shy? SHY?! Who's being shy! I am anything but shy!!

Everybody be my friiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeends. FruityfruityrootytootyFRUITFRIENDS! YAY! :bouncy: