NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

ey gut zum infi, boot ey cernt hic wheely sae wert GAARRR wivoot geevin awae mie poowr

Well like I said, I don’t have any defensive powers. You must have been targeted by someone yourself.

GGGGGAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPP

ey haz noo inFi tu sae hic utterwize zO ey beleev Speagy fur nou

Dooz

A hard skinned Fruit
deescryb yorr frooty GAARRR thow?

Nopes. I’ll withhold telling that info for now. Well, I’ll say I guess it’s possible ReZ would describe me that way.. Though I don’t know why I would be glaring at you in that case.

Remove vote I trust Sméagol for now if that's him in the write-up. Doesn't match up with my guess :p

Tat ish Speagy GAAAR

Speagy gon talc??

ey moar cuncernd GAARRR tgat rumby seAmz zo hic imtennt om gertin a linch thow?

Out of you, Smeagol and Dohnut, I'm sure we have at least one mafia. I just don't know who, and I'm not gonna mess about pansying around wasting days due to not lynching/voting. I'm surprised that you WANT to do that.

Yvonne, why are you so trusting of Sméagol and DuD but you are happy to jump right on against Nintendohnut?

Not to mention trusting of Rummy!

Partly to see who jumps to his defense first. I'm not particularly committed to this lynch, but I would fight a smeagol one.

Out of you, Smeagol and Dohnut, I'm sure we have at least one mafia. I just don't know who, and I'm not gonna mess about pansying around wasting days due to not lynching/voting. I'm surprised that you WANT to do that.

I think I'd agree with Sméagol and Dud probably being innocent. I'm assuming the purple jiz hit Dud, so this vote is based on you thinking that Dohnut produced said jiz? I don't think it's so unlikely that a mafia can pick two people to mess up so I won't vote but I want info from @Nintendohnut

I'm surprised that you WANT to do that.

bert war eef yoo hic linch toonyz?! GAARR

teh mafio geyt tooh keelz hic een wan dae!!!!

GAAAARRRRRR

Steel zuspisus ovf yoohic, adn kepein vogt ownn!

I don't see how anyone can find nintendohnut suspicious as the first one to come out as posting drunk. Unless you think the mafia did it to one of their own to appear innocent - which is more of a leap.

I trust personally I was suspicious of smèagol but now I'm not so I'll changevote: no lynch

Also I can't see any of herojan's posts on my phone, please stop posting in yellow if you aren't forced :p

What was the tasty snack you ate last night? Do you know?

Nooooop hic jus sed i seeded it und desizeded 2 minch eet burp. Nah mansion of wut eet worse. hi dudent tragic nowon list nite hic so eet leetrally mast uv beans sumwon tragicing meeee!

bert war eef yoo hic linch toonyz?! GAARR

teh mafio geyt tooh keelz hic een wan dae!!!!

GAAAARRRRRR

Steel zuspisus ovf yoohic, adn kepein vogt ownn!

We cannot win by sitting by idly. Nor am I a one man town. Nor am I scared of the mafia. I'd expect you to be a bit more sensible than this really. What did you do to Smeagol last night? Peeps is right on the money with my thought process.

It didn’t affect me negatively, and I think he’s town, in which case it might be better for him to not go into detail about the info he got, for now.

Though I wonder.. Is anyone, apart from Dud & Dohnut, negatively affected in any way? No one claimed to be roleblocked yet for example.

I might've been roleblocked, just from the write-up saying a citrus fruit was attacked, but I didn't target anyone last night so I don't know. Not sure if I'd even be told the result of what I do.

Why are you posting in yellow?

It's probably either his role, or he got afflicted with something that forces yellow font last night.

I completely do not understand the drunken fruits, so can someone summarise what's going on with Dohnut and the votes? :(