NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

REALLY?? o_O

So you're saying you made Coolness post like that on day 2, and then targetted yourself and made you post like it on day 3??

I call bullshit.. why would you target yourself with a power like that??!

Again, i've lost count of how many times now, What did YOU do? Please do not tell me what someone else did to you again or i'll be putting down a vote!

All that about floating and fruits was aimed at Nintendohnut. you can ignore that.

Yeah, as I've continued with my posts, you'll see I have acknowledged all these points, I missed them previously. However, I am not saying what you claim above, what I'm saying is; I wasn't in my right mind, could you possibly therefore guess why the questions didn't get answered? There wasn't much need anyway, the answers were given elsewhere in the daytime.

Still, aimed at Dohnut or not, I don't mind answering them. Were you in the writeup last night, though? I'd really appreciate it if you answer my question, of either what you did to Smeagol, or if you were in last night's writeup. Or if Dohnut/someone else can confirm your targetting him, so far yes you have claimed lots of things, but none are backed up.

I've said plenty today ¬¬ Waiting for someone else to say something important now.

Fuck me.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You've said a few things today, yes, but not plenty. I think Jonnas has been quite apt with his earlier post, actually;

Did you target me on night 1 ReZ?

The Grapes only ever gets involved when The Grapes feels he has to.

is that -1 or 1?

A dash and a one, brudda.

OMG GRAPESY BABY, WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR H-E-R-O-I-C-J-A-N-I-T-O-R?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE fancy running around in circles with me? WILD!

Oh, you meant the other night. Yes, I did receive a PM. I was also redirected in the very same night, not on this one. I got nothing to do with Yvonne, or the toxic lemon on the write-up.

In fact, I thought the one who redirected me back then was mafia. Now that you forcefully appeared in the write-up with LLLs, am I right in believing you're trying to cover up your actions by "coming out" with your role and targets?

Not a serious accusation...yet. But I'm keeping my eye on you.

I'd be inclined to think this is the case actually, and so whilst still suspicious of DuD(and anticipating a potential juicing of myself tonight), I'll actually for now vote:heroicjanitor.

I told smeagol he was a hard skinned fruit.. smeagols death confirms me targetting him night 1 as a lychee has a shell.

OMG GRAPESY BABY, WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR H-E-R-O-I-C-J-A-N-I-T-O-R?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE fancy running around in circles with me? WILD!

I'll join you for a circle or two, but then I'm going to have to get back to business of finding those with rotten cores and kicking some homegrown ass!

I told smeagol he was a hard skinned fruit.. smeagols death confirms me targetting him night 1 as a lychee has a shell.

Ok, I'll allow it for now. But I've got my eye on you. Not that I'm a fruit with eyes. Most certainly not.

OR WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM IN THAT CASE?!?!?!!!!11!1!11! ARE YOU GOOOOOD OR EVVVILLLL?

Protecting who you mentalist! I'm not protecting anyone.

Does ReZ have an alignment? /not expecting an answer

Actually, I'd love to protect you a little bit, I'm fairly sure you're town. But it doesn't account for night 1's DuD drunker-er, yet.

Does ReZ have an alignment? /not expecting an answer

Neutral I'd expect, if anything.

Check me out at some point! Then I'll know you tell the truuuth!

I've said plenty today ¬¬ Waiting for someone else to say something important now.

Fuck me.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thats what ReZ's vote is for.. i think.

He's just enforcing the rules

I tell you what, i'll target you tonight. blatez gonna be framed for a kill now

^ as in target Rummy

I'll join you for a circle or two, but then I'm going to have to get back to business of finding those with rotten cores and kicking some homegrown ass!

Ok, I'll allow it for now. But I've got my eye on you. Not that I'm a fruit with eyes. Most certainly not.

Fruit with eyes you say?

228681_10150578987790581_509970580_18476486_5547064_n.jpg

Thats what ReZ's vote is for.. i think.

He's just enforcing the rules

I tell you what, i'll target you tonight. blatez gonna be framed for a kill now

^ as in target Rummy

Don't worry about that, you should be fine.

Where's Spambot gone now? I was enjoying his circles.

I meant Senor Grapes! OMG!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

BOUNCE! WITH ME!

HEY.

GYPSY CARAVANS ARE A LOVELY SOURCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL WELL BEING IN THIS MODERN DYSTOPIAN AGE OF INSANITY. or something. Can I just borrow a cup of sugar instead?

NO! BOUNCE TWICE

:bouncy::bouncy:

THREE TIMES

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

JUST DON'T STOP BOUNCCCIIINNNNGGG!!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

You've said a few things today, yes, but not plenty. I think Jonnas has been quite apt with his earlier post, actually;

I'd be inclined to think this is the case actually, and so whilst still suspicious of DuD(and anticipating a potential juicing of myself tonight), I'll actually for now vote:heroicjanitor.

Whatever, you'd vote for a sneeze.

Besides a full character reveal, revealing suspicions and my target list would you like anything else?

Whatever, you'd vote for a sneeze.

Besides a full character reveal, revealing suspicions and my target list would you like anything else?

A rather suspect full character reveal possibly because as Jonnas said somebody highlighted you in the writeup and you had already outed yourself as the lemon, backed into a corner you realised you had not other option! Suspicions are worth little, as I've got them a plenty and apparently they don't count for shit, targets are only half a truth if the power doesn't match up.

Plus, I like voting. So yeah. Let's vote. Then...

Let's bounce.

:blank:

:bouncy:

@EEVILMURRAY is probably the one I was redirected to then, only one not to post today and I recall him saying he is not going to have anything all game. Could easily be helpless.

Vote: heroicjanitor

I don't believe his story for a second. And as he claims to have targeted Yvonne but Yvonne claims he had no effect, I think we can certainly start questioning Yvonne tomorrow if heroic turns out to be good.

As for DuD's question - I'm not going to answer either way I'm afraid, I don't want to unnecessarily reveal my fruit. Although based on what you're saying I can kind of guess your power.

You know, I was just voicing a vague suspicion, but that has gotten stronger, as Herojan's posts sound more and more suspicious.

Of course, it could be from the annoying, difficult-to-read yellow... Which is also good reason to vote for him :heh: I'd feel guilty putting a vote on him for that, so I'll wait a bit before deciding.

I don't believe his story for a second. And as he claims to have targeted Yvonne but Yvonne claims he had no effect, I think we can certainly start questioning Yvonne tomorrow if heroic turns out to be good.

As for DuD's question - I'm not going to answer either way I'm afraid, I don't want to unnecessarily reveal my fruit. Although based on what you're saying I can kind of guess your power.

Okay then.. how about.. are you green? What do you think my power is? I would have thought its kind of obvious really what it is now, but so far its proven pretty useless?

I wasn't sure what the votes towards Heroic were for tbh (i must have missed it while arguing with Rummy), however now that dohnut has posted that bit of info about Yvonne disputing his claim, i'm more inclined to become a part of the lynch if we don't hear any more on the matter.

In fact seeing as i never know what work will bring, i'll Vote: Heroicjanitor now and remove tomorrow if necessary just incase i'm unable to get online before we go to night.

When is night @ReZourceman?

Sorry if thats already been asked :)

It is in the damn write-up that I targeted someone, why would I say it was Yvonne if it wasn't? At least wait until Eevil replies. I honestly doubt a townie would vote for that reason.

I don't really know what's going on right now. I've been gaming all night and I can't really see what DuD and Rummy were going on about =\

I kind of see why people are voting for heroicjanitor. Stuff he has said doesn't seem to be backed up by anyone and it sounds a bit odd. I'm not sure if the whole post in yellow thing works for or against him... I don't see why a member of the mafia would have that extra danger to their role but it's not really an element you can define by one alignment or the other.

I won't vote for heroicjanitor but I will watch with interest and see what happens :p