NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

I guess I can come out with my fruit now. I R ARTICHOKE. Nothing to say about my powers yet.

I should clarify to you Dohnut that yesterday I did believe that both spambot and heroic could be mafia but I thought personally heroic was a stronger lead so went with that.

I still do think spambot is probably evil but I am really wary of voting. I need to have a proper read through which I haven't had time for yet :( We mislynch we lose.

What fruit are you Dohnut? All I seem to see is that you are green.

I think I trust Jonnas from his posts today but still not sure about many others, the only person I felt I really trusted was Yvonne. And I still want to know why I had a different power to usual last night. And I want to know why Diageo and Peeps are very similar, although Peeps info adds up very well.

There are already votes on Spambot so if you think it's out of coolness and spambot, go with spambot :p

This day isn't going to last forever and we need to vote. Either we are unlucky again and lynch a townie or the mafia will just kill us one by one anyway. We need to do something at least.

[new post]

Coolness was posting drunk but then he posted normally when he claimed his fruit...

Wild theory. Spambot killed and Coolness pretended to be drunk so it looked like Spambot targeted him. Or Coolness just forgot :p

I foRgOt, unsjre wehrkter ma meant to dronk naw.

With 11 players, the fruitjority is 6.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - 6 ; The Peeps, Diageo, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, EddieColeslaw.

Vote Coolness Bears - 2 ; The Grapes/ReZourceman.

Five players surrounded the large fruit. He just wanted to spread joy with his delicious slices, but alas, it was not meant to be.

watermelon-853.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

@Sméagol

Full role information and night happenings to come.

Edited by ReZourceman

The Grapes transported his life essence into another body, taking control of it, to prevent automerge.

we+didn%2527t+listen%2521.jpg

great game everyone, real good fun. Excellent town performance from DuD. That's 2 mafia games I've been town in where we didn't pick off a single scummer :)

Also I should apparently never second guess myself...sorry heroic!

First night was hilarious getting the PMs.

Nintendohnut.

Nintendohnut.

Nintendohnut.

Nintendohnut.

Twas a great game, thanks again Rez for creating it. Well, it was great for me whilst it lasted anyway.

:yay: Fruit Yeah! :yay:

When Yvonne posted that list, I thought we were done for. Thankfully, DuD was a great player, and Herojan sounded suspicious enough.

Great game, everyone! :)

Finally I can stop pretending to talk like a retard. Nice one fellow scumlords.

Thank goodness for my double vote ;) Thanks Rez, the write-ups were fun! Please never impose yellow text on anyone again though :p

Good game, well done to the mafia, they played well. Brilliant concept from ReZ, brilliant write ups. Absolutely loved my role but didn't want to give it away too easily and wanted people to say artichoke so self imposed myself to post only in artichoke pics for the day, unfortunately only Yvonne commented on it! It's a shame I didn't have more time this week as I feel I could have had a read through and noticed some things. That last day was a bit hopeless really because as soon as one townie had voted for spambot, that was it.

@ReZourceman, did the mafia have a kill on top all of their powers each night then????

For the life of me I could not get anyone to see reason :p Simply beyond me why everyone was so insistent day after day to say nothing except "I find herojan suspicious we should vote". I asked for reasons and could get none, I tried to help with finding the killer, but no one cared. Just vote for me. Them's the breaks I suppose. I could see why you might think I was neutral though. Never revealing my character again :blank: A lemon!? Get my gun.

(you're all still cool though, sign me up for the next one, I'll attempt not to do whatever I did)

Didn't play well as town in this game. Should've pushed against Diageo, especially as the PM I got from Yvonne contradicted what he said he did but it was slightly grey area... I really should've seen through Jonnas as a collection of fruits but I knew his power involved making people tell the truth so gave him the benefit of the doubt :( - Why did Yvonne have to post no lies if that wasn't part of Jonnas' role?

Nintendohnut and DuD had the same power too but I don't think Nintendohnut claimed at all and didn't call DuD out on it :(

Poor show from the town but I don't think any of us would've guessed at DuD or Eddie who were the best at not being suspicious imo :p

Great game ReZ :)

Everyone he targeted did have to post no lies. He just didn't target me and pretended to. So clearly I could lie.

Didn't play well as town in this game. Should've pushed against Diageo, especially as the PM I got from Yvonne contradicted what he said he did but it was slightly grey area... I really should've seen through Jonnas as a collection of fruits but I knew his power involved making people tell the truth so gave him the benefit of the doubt :( - Why did Yvonne have to post no lies if that wasn't part of Jonnas' role?

It was part of my role. It's just... I never really targeted Diageo at all :wink: That's why Eddie roleblocked you, to make sure you wouldn't find out.

Great game :D

Wish i hadn't missed the end though :(

Yvonne is a mafia terminator!!! 4 out of 5 guessed right :o

Good work mafiosos!

Sorry folks, forgot to post roles.

The Mafia

Kill Rule - At the end of night phase, the mafia will all get together and bundle a single fruit, killing them. The fruits cannot be tracked when killing, and this is used in addition to your night powers.

Grapefruit (Mafia Don) Roleblocker Grapefruit's vote counts for double. In the night phase you can roll into someone and knock them out with your huge weight, roleblocking them. Grapefruit appears good under investigation.

Banana Pokey Banana can poke someone in the night phase. You will jam yourself inside them, and if they receive a PM you will receive it too! When Banana is killed, you become Banana Skin. Banana Skin can still post in the thread, but cannot vote. At night you can target someone to slip up on you and be randomly redirected.

Red Apple Shiny Skin Red Apple can target a player at night. That player will use their power on you, you will *be immune to it* and use their power on them instead.

Blackcurrant Juice Stain Blackcurrant can target a player in the night phase to be splattered with reddy/purple juice. They will be easily identifiable in the write up, and exactly what they did will be clear for all to see.

Satsuma Supply Fructose Overload Satsuma Supply is plentiful. You can target someone in the night phase and they must consume 100 satsumas. In the following day phase they will experience the ultimate sugar rush. They must have a hyperactive personality, post at least 10 times and will be unable to lie.

The Town

Slightly Unripened Banana Pokey Slightly Unripened Banana can poke someone in the night phase. You will jam yourself inside them, and if they receive a PM you will receive it too! When lightly Unripened Banana is killed, you become Banana Skin. Banana Skin can still post in the thread, but cannot vote.

Pineapple Spiked/Redirect Protect Pineapple is immune to other players powers as they cannot get near you. You can cut a slice off of you each night and wrap it around a player, this will ward off redirecters.

Strawberry Tracker Strawberries are small and unnoticed. You can follow a player each night and discover who they have targeted.

Green Apple Investigator Green Apple is one of the oldest fruits in the world. With your wealth of knowledge you can target a player and discover their alignment.

Lychee Accquired Taste Lychees have an accquired taste. You can target a player in the day phase and choose a post by them. You will detect the post for lies, and as no one likes Lychees, the alternative (eating a Lychee) will be enough for you to discover the truth!

Dull Green Apple Reverse Tracker Dull green apple is not eye catching. Each night phase you can target a player and stand by them all night. You will discover if anyone targeted that player.

Coconut Kill Protector Coconut has a strong shell. You can target a player each night and protect them from being killed.

Vodka Watermelon Drink Mah Alcomohol Plz Vodka Watermelon must target a player in the night phase. The following day phase they will be drunk, may spell 50% of words correctly only, must hiccup, burp and not make much sense. The following night phase, if they were not a larger fruit, they will stay in bed, nursing a hangover.

Orange Roleblocker Orange can target a player each night and roll into them, hard. You will roleblock that player.

Radioctive Lemon Sour Sauce Radioactive Lemon must post in yellow text every post. Radioactive Lemon can squirt sour sauce into a players face each night phase. They will be redirected to the next player that sends their PM in after them (or previous if they were last).

Lime Illimeinate Lime is bright GREEEEEN! You can target a player in the night phase and follow them everywhere. Their fruit will be illuminated in the write up.

Dragon Fruit I'm A Dragon Dragon Fruit must show a confident, cocky and powerful presence/personality in your posts. Each night phase you can target a player and discover their ability.

Artichoke I R ARTICHOKE Artichoke must target a player each night phase. Artichoke will be randomly assigned a power each night phase, and use that power on the target (where applicable). If anyone in the game says "ARTICHOKE" then you will gain that players power and can use it instead of the "I R ARTICHOKE" power.