NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

Ok, so it's not a big fruit being the killer like heroic said, it's all 5 mafiosos crushing the fruit? And not a blender XD

mr-paul - so you unintentionally stole/intercepted someone's PM? :s That would mean that the PM itself was rerouted...unless you copied someone's power...unintentionally? What.

Also I believe that the majority of voters (for heroic) were idiots :p But maybe some are mafia. I was genuinely not around much yesterday because I got home from college late.

By which I mean that I don't really see how he was bad/I should pay more attention :/ Has EEVIL said anything about himself before?

I am not sure... the PM leads me to believe I investigated EEVILMURRAY despite my request to track him. It has my name in but it's formatted like: "mr-paul...you...investigated etc." which is a bit odd. I went for him as he was the last to vote for herojan, but personally I am still also not sure about Diageo/The Peeps, and others i cannot remember.

Maybe the five fruits is a bunch of something? Maybe more grapes?

Or if anyone remembers this:

fivealive.jpg

Has EEVIL said anything about himself before?

I have said explained everything. j00 just need to find it :blank:

Sorry, I've not got anything to add as I never sent a target (see the write up) because I was at my wedding.

Happy days :)

DuD. I wanna add yew as a friend on Facebookz. I hope you will do me this kind honour.

Sincerely

- The Grapes

AKA

Michael Jamieson

AKA

facebook.com/ReZourceman.

Fruits (made by heroicjanitor)

Diageo - banana

heroicjanitor - radioactive lemon

mr-paul - ??

Nintendohnut -A green fruit

Tales - Red apple

The Peeps - Banana

Jonnas - ??

Coolness Bears - ??

SPAMBOT4000 - Yvonne thinks he might be a watermelon.

EEVILMURRAY - Coconut

DuD - blackcurrants

EddieColeslaw - ??

Yvonne - Strawberry

Vote: Jonnas

Congratulations, DuD!! :)

I am not sure... the PM leads me to believe I investigated EEVILMURRAY despite my request to track him. It has my name in but it's formatted like: "mr-paul...you...investigated etc." which is a bit odd. I went for him as he was the last to vote for herojan, but personally I am still also not sure about Diageo/The Peeps, and others i cannot remember.

So you don't have investigative powers, but you managed to investigate someone. That's...bizarre. I have nothing to do with it, so I really have no idea. And yeah, I went for someone in the vote list last night too, I think (no idea about redirection etc.).

I think I will have to read back over everything, drunk/yellow posts and all :(

Fruits (made by heroicjanitor)

Diageo - banana

heroicjanitor - radioactive lemon

mr-paul - ??

Nintendohnut -A green fruit

Tales - Red apple

The Peeps - Banana

Jonnas - ??

Coolness Bears - ??

SPAMBOT4000 - Yvonne thinks he might be a watermelon.

EEVILMURRAY - Coconut

DuD - blackcurrants

EddieColeslaw - ??

Yvonne - Strawberry

Vote: Jonnas

SPAMBOT told us himself that he's a Vodka Watermelon.

Right, so I should explain a few things.

I haven't been posting much in this thread due to being busy, and Herojan's yellow made it difficult to make sense of this thread. I only got that Diageo and Peeps claim the same role, and Yvonne was definitely a townie.

Also, I should confess I avoided posting because people would want to know my role, and I'd rather not reveal it too early.

I am a "Satsuma Supply". My picture shows a box full of the things. I get my target overdosed on sweet juice, forcing them to post at least 10 times, without lying.

Of course, I wanted to avoid saying that out loud for a while, attempting to catch a mafioso off-guard. Coolness Bears, Rummy and Spambot never posted their alignment, but Yvonne did (I targeted him to show him my power was trustworthy, but so much for that. Stupid protectors...)

I affected Diageo too, but he only posted once. ReZ led me to believe Diageo would be modkilled for this, but he was only roleblocked, which is why I targeted him again. I already trust The Peeps has the power he says he has, because he found out Yvonne could only speak the truth, so that leaves Diageo.

If Diageo refuses to reveal info about himself, we know he's the liar.

(P.S.: Any suggestion for my next target? Like I said, haven't been following the thread much)

What info? This info or that info? I got no info. Stupid fruits never get a PM. NEVAH! All bags of POOPSICLES, THE LOT OF THEM.

I have never killed anyone, NOBODY DIED BY MY HAN... stalk...?

I am a good fruit! LOTS OF FIBER! LOTS I TELL YOU!

AWAY!

Vote: Diageo

I see you're avoiding the real question, here. One more chance: Diageo, are you a townie?

Of coursicles. All good fruit are townie. I am a good fruit. I am also a townie. MEMBER OF THE FANTABULOUS TOWN.

I love you guys. This town is abso totes amazeballs. HAMMER TIME.

I think you're avoiding the question. THIS WHOLE COURTROOM IS OUT OF ORDER!

I think I trust Jonnas. I definitely want to hear more from Diageo and Peeps, their targets, why they've targeted people, etc. seeing they are currantly claiming the same thing.

Well, forcing people to tell the truth is unlikely to be mafia...is it? I still don't like the drunken posting though.

I targeted people that I thought would have PMs. Lots of PMs. ALL THE PMS! I haven't got any PMs though. I already gave my targets so far. Not last night though. Forgot last night. SO SORRY. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, I CAN CHANGE.

AH AH AH AH STAYING ALIVE, STAYING ALIVE!

SOMEONE FRICKING SAY SOMETHING!

Jonnas is a collection of fruits but clearly targeted Diageo last night so he's not the killer.

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

@Coolness Bears

I don't see any reason why you can't share what fruit you are.

mr-paul, I've been quite open with my targets but here they are again for you:

Night 1: Nintendohnut - discovered he must post 50% nonsense and act drunk

Night 2: Cube - no pm

Night 3: EddieColeslaw - no pm

Night 4: DuD - no pm

Night 5: Yvonne - tracked Diageo (Diageo seemed to go in one direction but then changed direction and ended up going for Tales) and must post the truth and be hyperactive

^Diageo said he had no target for night 5 but the PM does imply he was on his way somewhere. Might not mean anything though.

I picked people I thought would have PMs but it seems that not many of us do, as Diageo has also noted.

Diageo's targets are: Cube, me, me, Nintendohnut, Tales and he says no one has received a PM. I can back him up with Nintendohnut who only got a PM on night 1 because something happened to him - and Cube didn't get a PM when I targeted him too.

So people who don't get PMs: Nintendohnut, Cube, Tales, DuD, EddieColeslaw.

Spambot is a vodka watermelon which is a pretty hefty fruit (some fruits have been crushed to death) and the talking drunk doesn't seem to be of any benefit to the town. I think we should lynch him next tbh

Vote: Spambot4000

So either someone is lying or one of Eddie and mr-paul is a collection of fruits and a killer.

WOW OH WOW MR PEEPS. You sure are good at deducting. WELLITY WELLITY WELLITY. I agree with you.

Spambot hefty, spambot make drunk, spambot can crush. It's all there.

Can I vote? WELL FUCK YOU, I'm voting anyway. AINT NO STOPPING ME NOW!

Votimus Spamboticus

BANANAS UNITE!

Remove Vote

Well, I now trust Diageo.

So, it's between Spambot and Coolness. Spambot can make people drunk, but Coolness... he's always a bit inactive. Isn't it more likely that he was the killer? Wasn't there someone drunk already?

Talk talk talk. I have to talk. Other people don't talk. I need them to talk. Just so I can talk. Let me talk. Everyone talk.

TALK NOW!

There are already votes on Spambot so if you think it's out of coolness and spambot, go with spambot :p

This day isn't going to last forever and we need to vote. Either we are unlucky again and lynch a townie or the mafia will just kill us one by one anyway. We need to do something at least.

[new post]

Coolness was posting drunk but then he posted normally when he claimed his fruit...

Wild theory. Spambot killed and Coolness pretended to be drunk so it looked like Spambot targeted him. Or Coolness just forgot :p

Ah, Coolness was the one who was drunk? Nicely spotted, I think you just netted us 2 mafiosos :smile:

Vote: Spambot

So, my power wasn't as useful as I thought, I targeted both, but they simply didn't mention their alignment.

Vote: SPAMBOT

I wanted to vote for him yesterday. If you remember, a few key players deflected attention onto heroic. Mr-paul was one of them - if spambot is mafia it's safe to assume he is too.

With five mafiosos I think we need every townie to vote - I think it's fair to assume that if we get to majority, those who didn't vote will primarily be mafia.

Mislynch today and we lose though. That would be lame.