NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

I find it very strange that we'd have two townies with the same power so I simply think you're lying about your power. I can at least confirm mine with PMs from Nintendohnut on night one and Yvonne in the latest night.

I'll go with a spambot or heroicjanitor lynch. I'd rather go for heroicjanitor as he came out as having 'evidence' against Tales and hasn't backed it up or followed it up since.

If I was lying then how did I know you weren't receiving PMs during Rez's lazy phase.

I'm a little annoyed at ReZ, because if I had got the proper PMs I would have known your power and to question you sooner. He didn't even fix it retroactively by telling me later.

Vote Heroicjanitor also because I agree with Nintendohnut and the fact that he isn't posting in yellow and nothing happens makes me suspicious. Surely he would lose the ability to target anyone or something like that.

With 13 players, the Fruitjority is 7.

Vote heroicjanitor ; 3 - The Grapes/ReZourceman, mr-paul, Diageo.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 ; 2 - Nintendohnut, The Peeps.

If heroic isn't mafia, spambot and mr-Paul probably are. I say 'let's lynch spambot!' and mr Paul instantly decides to vote for heroic?...odd

Still, it doesn't mean anything at all unless we lynch heroic. And as I said, I find him highly suspicious, so change vote: heroic

Tbh I can't believe Rez hasn't mod killed him yet. He's broken one of the rules of his power every day for three days in a row.

What's your fruit Dohnut? You have been pushing the lynch heroic angle for days without a damn reason. Try and help us figure out the killer ffs.

I pressed reply without the yellow there but managed to drag the mouse away before finishing the click! Getting better.

I would like @EEVILMURRAY to briefly say what his conditions for being drunk are... based on my two examples above, do you have conditions more like mine, more like DuD's, or like neither of ours? And what is your power?

Carnt spell for SHEEET!

DUNNO WADDA SAAAAY!

we cannae speel proplee!

HIC

Nut tect itself, but put munnies in iTbox an ween POUNDSPOUINDSPOUNDSLMF IF YOU PLAY MILLION POUND DROP.

dgjiknwdkjnsdkjn!!!!

HIC

*Trhows up*

I DUNN REMEMEMEMBER EETING DAT!

I FINK TOO PEEPUL TTACKED MEEE LAS NITE

SUMONE NOCKED ME.

sumone got danut drinkies

FUCK YIOU.

WOOOOOO ALL ABOARD THE LYYYYNCH TRAAAAAINNNN

NEXT STOP vote heroicjanitor!!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

don't think I've gone away yet! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If I was lying then how did I know you weren't receiving PMs during Rez's lazy phase.

Well I as much as said so already and you didn't reveal that until this day phase. It's hardly a solid defence as you haven't said anything that wasn't already known.

Changevote: heroicjanitor

@ReZourceman can I have my PMs for nights 2 and 3? I'm sure they'll say 'your target had no PM' but I'm not ruling out Diageo being a pm blocker/interceptor instead of what I am.

Well I as much as said so already and you didn't reveal that until this day phase. It's hardly a solid defence as you haven't said anything that wasn't already known.

I said you received no PMs because I targeted you twice. And then I wondered why you didn't if you claim we have the same power. That's when you said ReZ was being lazy and missed out a few days. So it's clear my information is correct or you're lying.

Yes but my point was I had already said I received nothing those two nights before you revealed the fact yourself. You could easily be lying.

Good work guys, ignore the crushing fruit and lynch me. I don't mind so much since I could be dead already, but so many people giving nothing and voting, at least give your fruit. Not giving your fruit helps you IN NO WAY IF YOU ARE TOWN. Irritating to see. Last person to vote has to speak in yellow for the rest of the game btw.

Vote: Diageo since he looks dodgiest right now with his silly voting reason. "Agree with dohnut and not speaking in yellow should obv mean he can't target the next night." Not like we haven't seen what happens when I don't speak in yellow. Repeatedly. Sigh. Dead anyway actually.

While I'm at it, Vote: Dohnut <- relentless avoidance of my questions while pushing the same thing repeatedly, what he does as mafia and Vote: Yvonne <- would be killed for being the most informed townie with that spreadsheet a few days ago and Vote: Eevil <- Just for finishing me.

Oh yeah, we have seen. ReZ moans at you for a bit and you get a single vote on you. What a terrible fate has befallen upon you. Also, if my reason is the same as Nintendohnut's, then he should be equally as shifty.

Well Peeps, what about the fact that I said that you should be receiving a PM that says that your target doesn't receive a PM, when from your information beforehand, you said you received nothing? Also, on a sidenote, do you have a banana skin power as well?

Has Jonnas said what his fruit is yet? I got the Peeps from your list Heroicjanitor, who else is missing?

Eddie, Coolness, Jonnas, mr-paul. Assuming everyone is telling the truth about their character that is, I see no evidence of a strawberry in the write-ups and I believe Yvonne was lying when she said I didn't target her on night 2/3 whichever it was.

@Yvonne were you lying when you said heroicjanitor didn't target you? I see you viewing the thread and I know you can't lie today.

Fruitjority was reached.

Vote heroicjanitor ; 7 - The Grapes/ReZourceman, mr-paul, Diageo, Nintendohnut, Yvonne, The Peeps, EEVILMURRAY.

Apparently there was evidence stacked against him, and the fruits were like rabid dogs, relentlessly attacking the Radioactive Lemon. His constant rule breaking did not help him avoid being lynched....and he was lynched.

RadioLemon.jpg

Radioactive Lemon had fallen. With his sour sauce he could redirect players to the next person to take action. A member of the town, @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Yvonne

The Grapes took a particularly strong look at the nights activities, for fate could be about to write itself and take place....

A phallic fruit was twisting its way around town when it heard a rumbling behind it. A large rolling fruit had begun chasing it. It tried to get away but it was too slow and it was knocked to floor, almost doing the splits.

Elsewhere, a strange looking individual concentrated hard on a static fruit. The two seemed to stare at each other for most of the night, before suddenly one of them smiled and walked off.

LLLLLLThe Strawberry was about to follow the pesky alcohol distributor, and discover its target for the night....however something horrific was about to happen. From above, a collection of five fruits SMASHED down onto the helpless fruit. SQUASH.LLLLLL

30_main.jpg

Strawberry was squashed. With his ability to follow players, unnoticed and discover who they targeted, @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

With 11 players, the fruitjority is 6.

This is peculiar.

I went to track EEVILMURRAY. I received a PM back saying he was a member of the town.

Not sure at all what to make of it.

Ok, so it's not a big fruit being the killer like heroic said, it's all 5 mafiosos crushing the fruit? And not a blender XD

mr-paul - so you unintentionally stole/intercepted someone's PM? :s That would mean that the PM itself was rerouted...unless you copied someone's power...unintentionally? What.

Also I believe that the majority of voters (for heroic) were idiots :p But maybe some are mafia. I was genuinely not around much yesterday because I got home from college late.

By which I mean that I don't really see how he was bad/I should pay more attention :/ Has EEVIL said anything about himself before?

I'm YELLOW DABEDEE DABADA. You ain't got nothin' on me!

:bouncy: Keep rollin rollin rollin! :bouncy:

LET MAH THINK ABOUT IT.

Five, count them, five, one-two-three-four-FIVE fruit crushed someone. That's CRAZAY innit? How do that work!?!

BOUNCE

Diageo - are you townie or a member of the mafia? Have you killed anyone in this game so far?