NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

Well I prefer reading black text with just a single vote on you. Than having to read the yellow text.

Well, the reason I voted for Tales was because of inactivity/essentially saying he isn't playing and because I thought he was a large fruit... And so far all of the killings have been crushings. We should make a list of fruits.

Diageo - banana

heroicjanitor - radioactive lemon

mr-paul - ??

Nintendohnut -A green fruit

Tales - Red apple

The Peeps - ??

Jonnas - ??

Coolness Bears - ?? Not figs. Said he had citrus within him- Has been seen in the write-up so not the killer I think

SPAMBOT4000 - Yvonne thinks he might be a watermelon.

EEVILMURRAY - ??

DuD - blackcurrants

EddieColeslaw - ??

Yvonne - Strawberry

Tbh if we find the watermelon we should probably lynch it. Who is the coconut?

I think EEVIL implied that he's the coconut, yesterday? I'm not a watermelon.

I REALLY struggle to read the yellow on my phone :(

I'm on my phone now, so can't be bothered with the effort to keep flicking back and forth between pages to figure out what I can using the write up, so for anybody who's at they're computer and can be arsed I targeted coolness last night because we know nothing about him and to see if he's as inactive at night as he is in the day. Coolness will be the one covered in purple jizz or what ever purple stain ReZ has chose :)

I meant intercepting them to mean stealing them so that player doesn't get them.

Looks like Diageo has exactly the same role as me then which I find very suspicious

Well that's made things interesting...

Seriously starting to doubt SPAMBOT too. Not sure how he managed to target two people on night 1, but I doubt whether two people would have a drunk-making power, especially as we haven't seen them do it again since.

It offers absolutely no benefit to the town, either.

Anyway, let's get a claim off the rest so we can find that heavy crushing fruit. We only have about 4 people left?

Is coconut a fruit or a nut? Otherwise, watermelon/melon is the only thing that comes to mind.

I think this was requested, my target list: Jimbob, none, Cube, Yvonne, Nintendohnut(but redirected to Diageo it seems, which by my power, he becomes redirected to me).

I think EEVIL implied that he's the coconut, yesterday? I'm not a watermelon.

DATS KEWL!

NO LISTEN TOOOO MEEE NAAOOW!

i was at da dryve throo at macdoodles yah? HIC, i ordereerered cheezburger but noooo peekles! but dey addddded pikles anyways?! can u beleeev dat shit?!

HIC

Well that's made things interesting...

Seriously starting to doubt SPAMBOT too. Not sure how he managed to target two people on night 1, but I doubt whether two people would have a drunk-making power, especially as we haven't seen them do it again since.

It offers absolutely no benefit to the town, either.

I definitely don't find the drunkenness helpful at all, either. The crazyposting...I don't know. Are there are conditions for it? (@ everyone who has been inflicted with it before) Like...how exactly you talk crazy?

The Peeps, what fruit are you?

Also, I think you are lying. Whenever I target someone and they don't receive a PM, I get a PM saying my target didn't receive a PM. So when I targeted you two nights in a row. I should have either received what you intercepted, or something saying your target didn't receive a PM. But I didn't.

I am also a banana and I'm not lying. I didn't get any Pms before night 4 if my Target had no pm but then rez sent me one saying that I should have been told whoever didn't get a pm as a pm. So I only had no pm out of rezs laziness :p

@EddieColeslaw When I was made drunk the conditions were that I had to spell at least 50% of my words wrong and had to hiccup, burp, and generally not make much sense all day. According to DuD, HIS drunkeness meant he had to spell ALL his words wrong and couldn't target anyone the next day.

I have had enough of doing nothing. We're going to lose this game if we never vote. Sitting around and waiting will get us nowhere, and I don't believe that SPAMBOT is town

Vote: SPAMBOT

I would like @EEVILMURRAY to briefly say what his conditions for being drunk are... based on my two examples above, do you have conditions more like mine, more like DuD's, or like neither of ours? And what is your power?

I also can't believe that heroic is still around. He's nearly been lynched twice, and the first time he was ONE VOTE from majority - if he was a townie, the mafia certainly would've finished him off.

Currently SPAMBOT and heroic are my two biggest suspicions, shortly followed by EEVIL (his drunkeness proves nothing - if anything it makes it harder for the town to question him, meaning less attention on him in the day phase - perfect if both he and SPAMBOT are mafia)

Now, we HAVE TO VOTE or it's basically game over. Sitting doing nothing has got us nowhere so far.

I find it very strange that we'd have two townies with the same power so I simply think you're lying about your power. I can at least confirm mine with PMs from Nintendohnut on night one and Yvonne in the latest night.

I'll go with a spambot or heroicjanitor lynch. I'd rather go for heroicjanitor as he came out as having 'evidence' against Tales and hasn't backed it up or followed it up since.

Thanks for info about the drunken posting, but what about the other type of posting, the crazy/hyper one? Can someone tell what they had to do then?

--

Also who was responsible for the double-drunkenness on night one? It's weird that Dohnut and DuD's conditions match exactly. This could be the same case with Peeps and Diageo's powers?

Someone should track Peeps and Diageo tonight, I guess?

With 13 players, the Fruitjority is 7.

Vote heroicjanitor ; 1 - The Grapes/ReZourceman.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 ; 2 - Nintendohnut, The Peeps.

I'm willing to lynch either heroicjanitor or spambot.

I'm gonna go for herojan as he's a redirector and causes more trouble than someone who makes someone speak drunk.

Vote:heroicjanitor

I purposely sent in no target a couple of times and have at least been trying to help. Vote: Spambot

I'm not 100% on this but I think somebody asked me whether I was town or not during my hyper day and I replied town. As anyone who's been hyper knows, you must tell the truth whilst hyper.

I know the drunken thing isn't exactly useful or beneficial to town but it's not exactly that helpful to mafia either. As far as my PM is concerned, only 50% of words must be spelt incorrectly along with the hiccupping and burping. No idea how two people were targetted on night one. The power also gives someone a hangover the following day if they are a smaller fruit than myself.

Lynch me if you like, I perfectly understand as my power is fairly useless and annoying but know that you are lynching a fellow townie.

EDIT: Also as far as sending in 'no target', I missed a couple of times through being way too busy with other commitments but my PM is worded in a way that makes it sound like I shouldn't be 'no targetting'.

I'm gonna Vote: Heroicjanitor as I have no idea how he's survived this far and I think there's something to 'The Grapes' voting for him.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

I'm gonna Vote: Heroicjanitor as I have no idea how he's survived this far and I think there's something to 'The Grapes' voting for him.

The grapes voting for me was because I didn't post in yellow. I'm not sure you're mafia yet actually. Remove vote

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

Lol I'm actually retarded.

I may as well be killed, lynch me for info. Broke too many rule to live anyway. for future reference to GMs I am too absent-minded to use a colour when thinking about what I want to say.

Best. Post. Ever.

The grapes voting for me was because I didn't post in yellow.

Ah fair enough. That's pretty logical.

Remove Vote.

Until someone more cleverererer than I am comes up with something.