NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

Peeps.. I know one minute detail, the rest is interpretation of info you have.

Alright suckers, I've been going easy on you up until now. Time for some ANALYSIS UP IN HERE. brb.

wtf two votes? Bullcrap! Ok, I've analysed two players so far. Back soon.

Ok so far I don't think heroic is mafia, that or he's playing a good game. If I'd have read this deeply when I voted, I wouldn't have voted.

Peeps.. I know one minute detail, the rest is interpretation of info you have.

Can you at least paraphrase you pm from last night? It'd help me out with something.

mr paul is clearly town. wondering if he gets a bonus for getting people to say artichoke? If so, let me know what happens.

I think the mafia has a role cop, their targets have been too good.

Also I think there's more to the L's. Notice they're different numbers in each write up? And they're green. Lime...lie....it could be the number of lies told in the day, or between the tags, or in the writeup overall. Will look at this more closely.

N1 L0

N2 L7

N3 L5

N4 L5

This could be consistent with quantity of lies in the day, as no one needs to lie on day 1. I wonder if the quantity of lies affects the writeup, hence it being included as tags around some info?

Peeps.. I actually can't, if I said why i'd be giving my power away.

All I will say is as soon as I get something suspicious i'll pounce!

oh I get it! Mr Paul can't post words, he has to post images. Of....vegetables? Which Implies the message.

Artichoke - choked - can't talk

U M Butternut - I am not

Also eddiecoleslaw is clearly mafia

The Peeps is clearly town

DuD I am growing suspicious of but I will reseerve judgement.

vote EddieColeslaw

Tales is also 75% mafia. That's it for analysis for now, I'm about 2/3 of the way through. I'll drop a big post of notes later on.

Fruitjority is 8.

Vote heroicjanitor - 1 ; ReZourceman/The Grapes.

Vote Yvonne - 1 ; Rummy.

Vote EddieColeslaw - 1 ; Yvonne.

The Grapes stood up and took notice. He though to himself ; "Never have I seen such bravery, that one would remind about circumstances that could cause great harm against ones self."

Fruitjority is 8.

Vote heroicjanitor - 1 ; ReZourceman/The Grapes.

Vote Yvonne - 2 ; Rummy, The Peeps.

Vote EddieColeslaw - 1 ; Yvonne.

Why is eddie blatently mafia? have I completely missed something? apart from being quiet I can't see anything to warrant a vote. so why not eevil or tales??

Also, another vote from Rummy completely out the blue? I do trust him more now though, guess thats just how he roles!

Bit sceptical of the peeps for following it up?

Now Yvonne announces he's clearly town?! Based on what?

Are you just trying to get the peeps on side?

@DuD:

Peeps is clearly a PM snooper, and has been putting consistent info out without waiting for someone to demand it. This seems very pro town to me. He is also greatly concerned when his targets yield no results - mafia don't typically receive PMs as they just get posted on the forum. I believe you were his last target, and he wants to see if you're going to lie about the contents of your PM if you got one.

Your last post did not fill me with confidence.

Despite all of this, I'm still confident that heroic is mafia. The fact that we finished yesterday one from majority suggests others think he's evil as well.

Vote: heroicjanitor

LOL I just worked it out. He is only allowed to post images from an artichoke thread from two years ago where ReZ seemingly lost the plot. I found it because n-europe is first result in google images for i r artichoke. We can work with this.

am I right in thinking you can only post images from that thread? Post vader artichoke for yes, butternut for no.

Assuming that's yes....follow up with a 2nd image, who did you target?

Cube - artichoke classic

Diageo - butternut

heroicjanitor - woman (don't know who that is :S!)

Nintendohnut - no questions

other - vader

Also beyond the first two images, post any other images you are allowed to use.

Well now Yvonne is acting more like I suspect her to in these games :p

DuD is hard to read but I trust him for now. I think we're reaching the point where some kind of action needs to be taken and I think the mafia would've pushed majority on heroicjanitor had he been town, seeing as he got to 1 away from majority...

Changevote: heroicjanitor

So Yvonne, seeing as my role is known (officially outed by YOU :p) how about giving us yours?

There's a Cocinut mentioned in the write-up. Is a coconut even a fruit? I'm pretty sure it's not.

sure thing! I am a strawberry/tracker.

N1 I tracked Sméagol, found he targeted no one.

N2 tracked Jimbob, who targeted Eddiecoleslaw. Jimbob died this night.

N3 I forgot to send a target, but was informed I was roleblocked by a large fruit via the method of it smashing into me.

N4 I tried to track Rummy, but instead tracked Tales, but I couldn't see who he targeted. I think I was redirected, and this makes Tales look very fishy indeed.

Despite all of this, I'm still confident that heroic is mafia. The fact that we finished yesterday one from majority suggests others think he's evil as well.

Vote: heroicjanitor

Voting early without having uncovered any evidence makes me think you're mafia tbh.

I disagree with you Peeps, I think mafia wouldn't want to vote last on a townie. I also think they would leave townies to get rid of him in general to keep their voting records clean. I know that an investigator is dead, but there is no way I wouldn't have been targeted by someone last night to find something about me.

I'm not fully convinced on Herojan yet, but hey, I'm all for moving the game forward.

Vote: Heroicjanitor

I have been trying to give info, but when i question people further they clam up?

Night one i knew Smeagol, a hard skinned fruit, was looking from his window.

Night two i was hungover and couldn't do anything.

Night three i found out Nintendohnut is a green fruit and that he definitely targeted someone. I think he's a lime after last nights write-up.

Night four i found out Rummy was bashed into. He found a tasty snack and either glared at someone or was glared at.

I'm happy to follow yesterdays lead.. Vote: Heroicjanitor