NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

@EEVILMURRAY is probably the one I was redirected to then, only one not to post today and I recall him saying he is not going to have anything all game. Could easily be helpless.

If you did target me I have had no indication of it.

15 Players remain, giving a fruitjority of 8.

Vote heroicjanitor - 5 ; ReZourceman/The Grapes, Rummy, Yvonne, Nintendohnut, DuD.

When is night

8:00PM tonight. *Thunder strikes, as it is still raining. Everyone is soaking wet. If they were wearing t-shirts it would be a sexy night. If you like clothed fruit. Which I do*

Not looking great now EEvil can't confirm it either!

I don't really know what's going on right now. I've been gaming all night and I can't really see what DuD and Rummy were going on about =\

I kind of see why people are voting for heroicjanitor. Stuff he has said doesn't seem to be backed up by anyone and it sounds a bit odd. I'm not sure if the whole post in yellow thing works for or against him... I don't see why a member of the mafia would have that extra danger to their role but it's not really an element you can define by one alignment or the other.

I won't vote for heroicjanitor but I will watch with interest and see what happens :p

I'm not so sure I know anymore either :P Think we were just both highly suspicious of each other, but I was possibly unwarrantedly so.

At least you admit it :p

What should have happened to me?

I'm sure Jonnas said he'd received a PM when heroic targeted him, but both you and Yvonne (the people he's claiming he targeted / may have been redirected to?) say you know nothing about him targeting you.

Heroic, why do you think you got re directed to EEvil? Or have I misunderstood you?

I thought it must be Eevil because everyone else had said something during the day phase, and Eevil once said that he would have nothing all game. It made me think he had no power so could be described as helpless. I now think I took the phrase helpless too seriously and it was intended as a joke because he was being splooged on. I suppose it's possible no one was pm'd about it but Jonnas was so... I think I may have painted my power in a bad light by being defensive. If Rummy is mafia he is playing well since he got me to reply defensively :( I don't think anyone actually has any reason to vote for me besides that.

NO! BOUNCE TWICE

:bouncy::bouncy:

THREE TIMES

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

JUST DON'T STOP BOUNCCCIIINNNNGGG!!!

:bouncy<cut for brevity>

I just thought I'd check before the day draws to a close; Did you target anyone last night SPAMBOT? If yes, was it EddieColeslaw?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! MY MAIN MAN R-DAWG!!!!!!!

OMG!

No. I was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY useless and targetted NOOOoOBOOOOOODdDYYYYy11111!!

So The Grapes sent me a box of Satsumas WHICH I ATE CAUSE THEY TASTED OMG SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD!

But now i'm ALLLLL FREAKIIING HYPPPEREPREPRPERERERERRERERERRE! cause of the sugars.

innit.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I thiiiiink I'll vote heroicjanitor cause we like REAALLLLLLLLLLYYL SUPER DUPER DEE DUPER WHOOPER need to be more proactive.

AND because his RADIoACTIVE YELLOW SCRIBBBBLE DEE DOO DAHS are REAAAAAALLLLLY hurting my eyes dudes.

This game is going so far over my head that it's in orbit.

So I'll just be a sheep and Vote: heroicjanitor.

15 Players remain, giving a fruitjority of 8.

Vote heroicjanitor - 7 ; ReZourceman/The Grapes, Rummy, Yvonne, Nintendohnut, DuD, SPAMBOT4000, Cube.

Fruitjority was not reached.

Night Four

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

In a bizarre twist of fate, I am going out tomorrow evening. Please have your PMs in by 6:00pm. I know this is a couple hours earlier, but....that just adds to the fruityness!

Awwwww yeeeeeaaaaahhhh, the confident screams of a confident fruit rattled throughout the town. And he well and truely stole the lime light. Well okay not literally. The literal lime light was taken by someone else. But this Fruit? Wow, this Fruit is one to look out for. As it strolled throughout the streets looking' around for its target, it witnessed a strange, round fruit rolling towards it. It yelled, but the mass of moving fruitiness seemed to not hear. Baasshhh. Then....GLARE!, followed swiftly by moving on. Splash, and purple jizziness covered the damaged and popular Fruit. Finally a snack found its way towards the helpless victim.

LLLLLElsewhere *YES MORE STUFF HAPPENS* the Coconut stood still. Imagine like....a coconut shy at a fun fair, but divide the amount of Coconuts by three (assuming there is three coconuts in a standard shy), and take away the red and yellow striped tent surrounding it. Anyway, this Coconut was still. sparkling.LLLLL

There was more apple related activity on the other side of town.

The Grapes was sitting tonight out. It was enjoying a lovely hot, bubbly tub of win, (hot tub/Jacuzzi) and was planning a sexy time night, looking for any seedy fruit happenings. It pulled a futon to its balcony, and grabbed a pair of binoculars, hoping to find another SSF, but alas a hat-trick did not occur, and The Grapes became flacid. Then he noticed a ring. A dead, ring. In the rising sun. And it got up and investigated what had happened....

Pineapple.jpg

Pineapple fell! It could wrap a ring around a player giving them bouyancy and perplexiability, i.e. it could prevent a player from being redirected and itself was immune to other powers. A town member, @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

With 14 players, the Fruitjority is 8.

Looks like I'll have to start pining for another mafia game.

For Rummy's benefit...

As others have said you will feel no effects from me, however i will ask you:

1) Were you bashed into last night??

2) I'm thinking your probably drunk today??

Those aren't 100% but thats what i've inferred from the information available to me.

803.png

How the anglophones came to believe this fruit was similar to an apple will forever remain a mystery to me.

Also, I got nuthin', except for the suspicion on Herojan, which hasn't gone away yet. Anyone got anything on him?

No one has or has had anything on me.

So Rummy is a banana? The purple jizzer is a pomegranate? I don't know many fruits.

Rummy is no banana. Bananas are cool and he is not cool. I am cool. A cool fruit. JUICY fruit. I hate whoever did this to me. I hate you all. I don't - OOOH SPARkLY THING! COME HERE SPARKLY. Soooooo preeeeety.

Where was I? Oh yeah. I wasn't. BOOM.

Hyperactive Diageo is sort of creepy...

Herojan! You can type in black, now?

Also, Pomegranate ain't purple, nor does it squirt juice. Passion Fruits are closer to the description, but I'm not sure if their juice is also purple.

Hyperactive Diageo is sort of creepy...

Herojan! You can type in black, now?

Also, Pomegranate ain't purple, nor does it squirt juice. Passion Fruits are closer to the description, but I'm not sure if their juice is also purple.

I have no idea why I keep forgetting O_O_O_O_O_O Rez is really going to kill me at some stage :(

Just giving prior warning..

I get married next Wednesday, so will not be around so muh to partiipate with this on the wed, thurs, fri, sat and sunday. I'll do my best though as i do enjoy my mafias :)

Whats happened to my 'see' key? :(

bloody 'see'omputer!!

I swear, this game is hilarious :heh:

Have a great wedding, DuD :) We'll raise a fruit drink to your happiness!

welsh i amm now rather droonk..hic!...did spimbot doo vis choo mii? i wash alsho arr-beed frum-BUUUURP!...frum teh lookz-hic!...teh looksz uv ting. Kinder reeed vis alowed choo underschtand wat im tryiiing choo shay. Arree-beed, drinkered, sumthangt strangg(a croud? walked pist?), ruumz was popilaar laast nitee.

Me arr try too nit poost too mush toodayy, coz i arrr drooonk. but coz she arrr verrr quiet, i arrr Vote:Yvonne.

I vill alshoo askkk @Diageo, arr joo town??

For Rummy's benefit...

As others have said you will feel no effects from me, however i will ask you:

1) Were you bashed into last night??

2) I'm thinking your probably drunk today??

Those aren't 100% but thats what i've inferred from the information available to me.

yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! DooD is kool in mai boookz nao. herro and eeevooone nit so mich.

I'll follow that vote because Yvonne has been acting strange all game imo Vote: Yvonne

sup?

Also DuD did you get some information about Rummy then? I don't see any fruits bashing into each other in the write-up.