NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

I was pushed into violently, and I highly suspect who targeted me is mafia.

Sounds the same as what happened to me on the first night.

Where's Dohnut and Cube?

Dohnut, were you "floating about town" last night? are you any of the following fruits.. an apple? A lime? a melon? a banana?

Theres no need to worry about me thinking i've got something on you, I'm just trying to understand the info I have.

I targeted you last night in the hope I could shed more light on what happened to me on night 1.

So far I got nothing.

Oooh... Or a pear? Or a tomato?

He could detect lies in posts by blackmailing them into eating Lychees if they did not oblige. How does that not read as 'he will make them eat Lychees if they refuse him'?

Ah, I read it as flavour somehow, but yes...I see how you got your conclusion and can't seem to shift my perspective back to how I saw it before. I think I read it as flavour. Do we know what DuD does yet, who supposedly targetted Smeagol on Night 1? Who is now conviniently dead? Oh my. Keep an eye out for attempted murdering later tonight.

Rummy Rummy Rummy Rummy Rummy! I am like totally and completely townie dude!!! I know that makes me sound like I'm being sarcastic but I absolutely am not!!!!1

SUGAR RUSH

I totalllllly targetted 'dohnut on the first night!!! I knew he'd enjoy a drink and he TOTALLLLLY did!!!! My FAVOURITE drink is a glass full of straight vodka with a squeeze of watermelon, it's COMPLETELLLLLLYYY BRILLLLLIAAANNNNTTT!!!!!!

Sarcastic indeed! It's cool brofruit, I believe you, and that's what matters.

Diageo, my target last night was EddieColeslaw if it helps.

Did you get a PM?

The only PM I've received so far has been from night 1 when I targeted Nintendohnut. I got a bit of information about what happened to him which is why I was posting in his defence. No PMs from last night or the one before.

The only PM I've received so far has been from night 1 when I targeted Nintendohnut. I got a bit of information about what happened to him which is why I was posting in his defence. No PMs from last night or the one before.

SPAMBOT has confirmed Dohnut as a target too, but it still leaves the question mark over why DuD suffered similar, but not entirely the same, effects.

DuD, what did you do to Smeagol the other night?

I've already explained what happened with smeagol, whereas you're strategically avoiding all my questions!!

When I get some answers, so will you!

Smeagol himself said he was happy with my response, yet you keep pushing for more and want to give nothing in return.

Oh wow Oh wow Oh wow! I wonder when this day phase is going to ENNNNDD?111

I'm SO FREAAAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAAAAMAMMMEMEMEMEMEEEEE!!!!! LAAAWWL!

FRISBEE!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Dohnut, were you "floating about town" last night? are you any of the following fruits.. an apple? A lime? a melon? a banana?

Theres no need to worry about me thinking i've got something on you, I'm just trying to understand the info I have.

I targeted you last night in the hope I could shed more light on what happened to me on night 1.

So far I got nothing.

Oooh... Or a pear? Or a tomato?

I'm pretty sure that's not me. Why do you think it is? I don't see why I would be floating, but then I don't know why any fruit would be Tee Bee Aitch.

Well, I don't have anything to say. I haven't read anything yet so I don't know what's to comment in the first place. And I'm not reading 10 pages in one go :p I just hope there aren't more drunken incident if I am going to read the next 10...

I've already explained what happened with smeagol, whereas you're strategically avoiding all my questions!!

When I get some answers, so will you!

Smeagol himself said he was happy with my response, yet you keep pushing for more and want to give nothing in return.

You'll have to point that out to me again, because I don't see it. What haven't I answered? Why I placed a vote for you? I explained that. Hell, even YOU reasoned it to be strange that you were apparently drunk too, if it's enough for you to find weird, why isn't it enough for me to be suspicious about?

So, again, I'll ask what you did to Smeagol. You said when 'drunk' that you targetted him, not what you did, and I see now that he is dead. Maybe I've completely missed it, but I fail to see where you said what you did, and where he was happy with the answer.

Are you any of those fruits? If so, would you say which one?

Infact, are you at all green and did you target anyone last night?

If both are true, you are definately the floating fruit. Then in return for your info, i'll explain how i've come to that if you so desire.

I feel i've given the most out of everyone so far though (my fruit, all my targets, and this would be my power), so would rather keep something secret until others (who think they should reach the end of the game and still be an enigma to the rest of us) have given a bit more.

So what did you do last night @Rummy? I still think it was odd how pushy you were for a lynch with no info to base it on. Random lynches can only help the mafia because there are more townies and so logicaly your more likely to get a townie!

Me? I ate! I ATE AND ATE AND ATE!! What does DuD do?? I explained why I didn't like him, but he doesn't listen! So silly is DuD, so silly! :bouncy::bouncy:

No I asked what you did? not what someone did to you. Its seems pretty obvious whoever targeted coolness yesterday targeted you last night and it involves eating oranges??

Why are you skirting around the subject? what are you hiding?

I've identified myself in the write up and proved I wasn't lying, you still haven't gave anything.

You then turned a blind eye and declined to answer??!

Why?

I found it wierd, i didn't stick a vote on someone of a hunch with no evidence to back it up... that (as i've already explained) is what i found wierd!

Sméagol who was your target last night then?

I don't consider it rash. We can either spend the early days voting no lynch and losing townies one by one or we can flush out suspicious people and get a good idea of what's what.

I have a theory (nothing more) that you made Nintendohnut post drunk and you have a defence to do the same to whoever targeted you, in this case it was DuD. Since we have nothing else to go on, or at least no one else is coming forward with anything, I would like to pursue this lead so I'm voting for you. Others can follow suit if they want but I'm not going to campaign for your lynching.

Tat ish Speagy GAAAR

Speagy gon talc??

ey moar cuncernd GAARRR tgat rumby seAmz zo hic imtennt om gertin a linch thow?

Are you sure that’s me? Because I have no idea. Did your action, whatever it was, fail or did you get a result?

ey gut zum infi, boot ey cernt hic wheely sae wert GAARRR wivoot geevin awae mie poowr

Well like I said, I don’t have any defensive powers. You must have been targeted by someone yourself.

GGGGGAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPP

ey haz noo inFi tu sae hic utterwize zO ey beleev Speagy fur nou

Dooz deescryb yorr frooty GAARRR thow?

Nopes. I’ll withhold telling that info for now. Well, I’ll say I guess it’s possible ReZ would describe me that way.. Though I don’t know why I would be glaring at you in that case.

It didn’t affect me negatively, and I think he’s town, in which case it might be better for him to not go into detail about the info he got, for now.

Though I wonder.. Is anyone, apart from Dud & Dohnut, negatively affected in any way? No one claimed to be roleblocked yet for example.

You should probably read the thread

Ah, I skipped alot of the drunk discussion I assumed this was when you were lucid. You do realise that me voting for someone is not a game ender though, right? I've already mentioned that I'm not a one man town. I find sitting around not voting for anyone/anything is worse than voting.

All I would like to know, is what you did to him. I don't care for who else you targetted since, I just want to know because it will confirm you DID target him, and aren't just lying. It's strange for you to be drunk when Dohnut's drunk, and affected differently. I stated on the day you were drunk I thought there was mafia amongst the three of you, Smeagol is now confirmed town, which makes me suspicious of you and Dohnut, but you more so, as Dohnut's been more backed up.

If both are true, you are definately the floating fruit. Then in return for your info, i'll explain how i've come to that if you so desire.

I feel i've given the most out of everyone so far though (my fruit, all my targets, and this would be my power), so would rather keep something secret until others (who think they should reach the end of the game and still be an enigma to the rest of us) have given a bit more.

All your targets? Your fruit? I haven't seen this anywhere! You apparently couldn't target one night, so that excuses you for one, assuming these are all truths.

You then turned a blind eye and declined to answer??!

Why?

Because I was clearly in my right mind. I told you what I did, I ate fruit. Take a hint.

Oops, meant to address this. Any of which fruits? The ones you asked Dohnut about? I'll check in a sec. As far as I'm aware I'm not floating, and I'd imagine almost all fruits have some green in/on them, given that they tend to grow from plants.

Definitely not any of those fruits, and not floating about town. Sorry?

I'm going to ask once more though before I vote for you, what did you do to Smeagol?

Wait, I see you targetted Dohnut last night, my apologies. I've viewed both you and Dohnut with suspicion, and find your both being drunk and your rather...pointed interaction with each other holding no regards of suspicion quite strange. Can Dohnut confirm you targetting him last night? If not, I'm certainly voting for you @DuD.

@heroicjanitor @Yvonne @The Peeps, I see you all viewing the thread, yet not having much to say. At least DuD is talking...

I'm not saying DuD/Dohnut are defo good or bad, but I think their drunken-ness was done by two different people, and we should move on from debating that one thing from the first day.

What's happening now is more important. I need to have a re-read but just had a painfully delayed train journey so will come back in a bit.

Seen DuD's fruit actually, he is adding up. I'll ask only then, as you won't tell me what you did to Smeagol, do you see yourself/are you in last night's writeup, @DuD?

The only people I actually trust right now are mr-paul and Spambot. I'm totally lost on everyone else and something about DuD and Dohnut irks me.

I've said plenty today ¬¬ Waiting for someone else to say something important now.

Fuck me.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All I would like to know, is what you did to him.

You can vote all you like, all the evidence is here for people to see.. I've got nothing to hide, but apparently you do? You'll get an answer to that question if Dohnut requests it after he's answered my questions.

All your targets? Your fruit? I haven't seen this anywhere! You apparently couldn't target one night, so that excuses you for one, assuming these are all truths.

Seriously..? SERIOUSLY??? o_O

My drunkeness yesterday was pretty much as dohnut said.. can't spell words right and must burp & hiccup. I also had the added stipulation that i'd be hung over into the night period and I would be staying in bed asleep unable to target anyone.

Which is almost backed up by the write up...

LLLLLLLA small bunch of Blackcurrants were fast asleep on a grand kitchen floor. The fridge was open nearby, a packet of honey roasted, thin sliced turky slices lay open (upside down) and a half drank Ribena bottle was on the floor, sticky juice lay nearby. Basically it was a fucking desperate scene.LLLLLLL

I was asleep in a kitchen, not in a bed, but asleep nonetheless, as I said yesterday. Rummy.

So is that not me saying i am blackcurrants? Do you not remember me saying i targetted smeagol? or do i need to find a quote for that too? Did you Read me saying i had targetted Nintendohnut last night further up the page? or shall i quote and bold that too?

I didn't even notice those LLL's at the time. can you tell us if they mean anything in particular @ReZourceman?

Because I was clearly in my right mind. I told you what I did, I ate fruit. Take a hint.

REALLY?? o_O

So you're saying you made Coolness post like that on day 2, and then targetted yourself and made you post like it on day 3??

I call bullshit.. why would you target yourself with a power like that??!

Again, i've lost count of how many times now, What did YOU do? Please do not tell me what someone else did to you again or i'll be putting down a vote!

Oops, meant to address this. Any of which fruits? The ones you asked Dohnut about? I'll check in a sec. As far as I'm aware I'm not floating, and I'd imagine almost all fruits have some green in/on them, given that they tend to grow from plants.

Definitely not any of those fruits, and not floating about town. Sorry?

All that about floating and fruits was aimed at Nintendohnut. you can ignore that.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!111 WHY CAN YOU TALK IN NON YELLOOOOWWWW?!?!?!

CAMELS!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Does anyone else really FANCY JUMPING ON A TRAMPOLINE RIGHT NOW?!?!?! I DO!!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!

Ehhhhh?

Is that why your posting in yellow Heroic?

Did you target me on night 1 ReZ?

is that -1 or 1?