NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

Also, how do you get those thread stats again?

You click on the number of posts on the thread, when viewing the thread in a list of threads.

DuD

Yvonne

Sméagol

Rummy

The Peeps

Coolness Bears

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Diageo

ReZourceman

EddieColeslaw

heroicjanitor

Cube

EEVILMURRAY

SPAMBOT4000

Jonnas

Jimbob

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Tales

MadDog

Eddiecolslaw

I targeted, no information was gained. Unsure if I even got to the target actually.

I didn't get any PM about this. Are you sure you have an information gathering role? And not a tampering role? Because someone attacked me on Night 1.

RIGHT!

I have something then.

Whoever targets Eddie talks in the hyper language.

@EddieColeslaw, information PLEASE!

Nope, you have the wrong person, I don't have that power at all. How could you say this without asking Rummy who he targeted last night? :p @Rummy, who was your target?

Sorry, I've been otherwise occupied. What do you want to know?

I didn't get any PM about this. Are you sure you have an information gathering role? And not a tampering role? Because someone attacked me on Night 1.

Oh. That makes sense.

BTW, I didn't send in a target night 2 y'all because my parents have been up here IRL and so bave been preoccupied so don't read into that. :)

Nope, you have the wrong person, I don't have that power at all. How could you say this without asking Rummy who he targeted last night? :p @Rummy, who was your target?

Rummy targeted you. That was my info. Hence why I asked you if anything happened to you, to work out if Rummy did anything bad.

Instead, both Coolness and Rummy have been effected after targeting you.

Sorry, I've been otherwise occupied. What do you want to know?

Nothing specific, unless you have something interesting to share obviously (but then I assume you would have done so already), but we didn’t even get the “hey I’m still here, but have nothing to report post!”, utill I asked. Same goes for EEVIL.

Eddie, what happened to you on Night 1? You said you were attacked but were you roleblocked or what?

Oh. That makes sense.

Makes sense as in you did it? :heh:

Rummy targeted you. That was my info. Hence why I asked you if anything happened to you, to work out if Rummy did anything bad.

Instead, both Coolness and Rummy have been effected after targeting you.

Omg XD That's an awesome coincidence. I swear I didn't do it though, someone can check again for tomorrow.

Also, the crazy-talking power is less destructive than the drunken one imo!

Eddie, what happened to you on Night 1? You said you were attacked but were you roleblocked or what?

Prrrobably. I was apparently attacked, and had to sit down for the rest of the night. No explicit mention of roleblock.

Missing a shit load of PMs.

A) Sort your shit out.

B) Prevent automerge.

A) Can’t help you.

B) Can do.

The Grapes sat in his tower, completely exhausted by the so far fruitless effort at finding the evil mafia.

A bright green Fruit was excitedly floating around town. Yeah it can float. BAZAM. It began to hover above another fruit when from behind it was splattered by powerful and erotic purple liquid.

LLLLLAn intensely bright Lemon was spouting toxic discharge over a helpless fruit.LLLLL

BOING. BOING. BOING. There were so many rolling fruits that it looked like a game of pinball when The Grapes awoke in the middle of the night, looking down from his balcony.

INTERLUDE Seedy bar. Smoke filled the air. Far far away, a perverts eyes glanced at graceful plant-parts. INTERLUDE

Elsewhere....yet another game of San Francisco Sword Fight was played. Albeit a lifeless and rigid version of the game.

Two particular fruits quivered with fear, and with good reason! The previous nights had not been kind to their kind. Wait. No. Let me rephrase that. The previous nights had not been kind to their type. Heck, they practically looked like they were hugging this night! YES! HUGGING! Tonight more than any other was a sexy fruity time.

But the apples were safe tonight, for a loud squelch and crack revealed the victim...

lychee-fruit.jpg

The Lychee! Fragrant kind of the oriental fruits. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

15 Players remain, giving a fruitjority of 8.

LLLLLAn intensely bright Lemon was spouting toxic discharge over a helpless fruit.LLLLL

I'd better clear this bit of slander up, first of all. I'm a radioactive lemon and all my power does is redirect my target to the person who sent in a pm directly after them. That person being Yvonne last night. The fact that it describes them as helpless and is surrounded in green Ls makes me think it could be a mafia insertion. If that were the case then it would point to Jonnas being mafia since he is the only one I targeted previously so may know what my power does and how to incriminate me. Or Rez is having a laugh or Yvonne is a particularly helpless fruit :p

Why are there so many "erotic" references in the write-up...

heroic, what did you do?

Posted too slowly...your power is so complicated XD

Sméagol's power makes me suspicious of DuD and Nintendohnut. Perhaps they didn't allow Sméagol to search their posts and were made to eat lychees/snack because of it. Why would someone who is town refuse a lie detection?

Sméagol's power makes me suspicious of DuD and Nintendohnut. Perhaps they didn't allow Sméagol to search their posts and were made to eat lychees/snack because of it. Why would someone who is town refuse a lie detection?

But I thought they targeted Smeagol, not the other way around?

You think the lychees made them speak that way? Then Sméagol would have pulled them up on it surely?

Maybe he didn't want to out himself so early... but yeah it's probably something more innocent than what I suggested :p just thinking out loud mostly.

I haven't been asked to do a lie detection?!

I think you've misinterpretted that, his power would be pretty pants if there was a choice in telling the truth and he died if they refused??! Theres also no other kill, so unless a protector / roleblocker had some success, that was the mafia kill.

I'm now wondering why you'd interpret it that way??

OMG guys! I COMPLETELY did not even get any new information at all last night! Not that I would be getting anything new anyway but I'd just thought I'd LET YOU ALL KNOW!! OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAMMMMEEE!!!!

Yeah, no lie detection here. As I've said about 3 times, I didn't target anyone, and my PM simply says that I saw a tasty looking snack and ate it, which made me drunk. Nobody was drunk yesterday, and I would assume that whoever is making people drunk is mafia. After the mafia realised that their 'make people drunk' power was actually not that much of a problem and that people could still understand what the drunk people were saying, I guess that the drunk-maker became the killer.

I'm still not sure I believe heroic. I'd like to hear from both @Yvonne and @Jonnas to see whether they can confirm his story, or whether anyone else thinks they might've been the one being targeted by heroic last night. I know there are some strange fruit in this game, but why would a lemon be radioactive? And why would toxic discharge just make someone's target change?

Also questioning why the word green is written in blue in the write-up?

FFFFFFFFFFF I DIDN'T SEND A PM

this has literally never happened to me before. Really sorry ReZ :(