NEurope
ReZourceman

The Fruit Mafia

I can't identify myself in the write-up and I know nothing of what happened to me last night.

I hink the problem is that the write-up is zo vague / bizar. If people don’t have any interesting info to reveal, which can happen at the start of a game, then all we have is the write-up, but the write-up makes little sense. I mean, what the hell is a San Fransico sword fight? Can the two people involved shed some light on this? It sounds epic. But perhaps it isn’t.

Hmm. You learn something every day. I’m not sure if I want the people involved to shed some light on this now. They can keep it to themselves..

Don't be ashamed of your love! Let the world know! Also we could really use some info :\

Do you still have to post in yellow today @heroicjanitor ?

I do, as I said it's because I'm a lemon :/

The grapes making alcohol could be an explanation of what happened yesterday? Could be the gm is just making random things happen now and again. Probably not though.

I do not have any info to share unfortunately

So this is something Sméagol brought up in the last day phase (or may have been Yvonne)... has anyone been informed of any unsuccessful actions? We've had no one come out and say they've been roleblocked or that their target was protected or anything.

I was going to mention that!! Or was I?? Where's DuD! I WANT @DuD! AND @COOLNESS_BEARS! BE MY FRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEENDDDDDDDS! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

LOL! WHo is Coolness_bears?? I want @Coolness Bears!! What did @Sméagol do last night! What did DuD do!!

My drunkeness yesterday was pretty much as dohnut said.. can't spell words right and must burp & hiccup. I also had the added stipulation that i'd be hung over into the night period and I would be staying in bed asleep unable to target anyone.

Which is almost backed up by the write up...

A small bunch of Blackcurrants were fast asleep on a grand kitchen floor.

I was asleep in a kitchen, not in a bed, but asleep nonetheless, as I said yesterday. Rummy.

So what did you do last night @Rummy? I still think it was odd how pushy you were for a lynch with no info to base it on. Random lynches can only help the mafia because there are more townies and so logicaly your more likely to get a townie!

If I could have posted normally yesterday, I'd have argued my point better then, but you attempted to draw a target on me knowing I was unable to properly defend myself! Pretty scummy? Rummy.

Me? I ate! I ATE AND ATE AND ATE!! What does DuD do?? I explained why I didn't like him, but he doesn't listen! So silly is DuD, so silly! :bouncy::bouncy:

You were trying to make me look bad off a hunch. Good reason that.

What does DuD do?.. I asked you first!

Nooo, I asked YOU first! I asked you since yesterday silly!! And I told you anyway! I ATE!

I ate something! SOMETHING! Have you eaten anything lately dear Bear of teh Coolness? I like eating things! Yum things!

No I asked what you did? not what someone did to you. Its seems pretty obvious whoever targeted coolness yesterday targeted you last night and it involves eating oranges??

Why are you skirting around the subject? what are you hiding?

I've identified myself in the write up and proved I wasn't lying, you still haven't gave anything.

Does anyone actually receive PMs. Seems like there's very little information floating around.

Eddiecolslaw

I targeted, no information was gained. Unsure if I even got to the target actually.

I’d also like to add we’ve heard nothing from @Tales and @EEVILMURRAY (this day at least), and very little from @SPAMBOT4000.

As I don’t really get a mafia vibe from the people actually talking, I think it’s likely a few mafia members are keeping a low profile, a tactic I’m all too familiar with :D.

I know it’s late, but at least let us know if you did or din’t do anything tonight, if it failed or succeeded or any peculiar details.

Also, how do you get those thread stats again?