@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

@Sméagol[/color][/b]

18 Fruits, Fruitjority is 10.

Day is 48 hours long. Night is 24 hours long. Quoting PMs is prohibited in copy and paste, however you can paraphrase. The only rule (apart from the previous rules, by decree of The Grapes) is to have fun, and you are encouraged to play within the obvious spirit of the game.

Edited by ReZourceman

The Grapes decided to end the day, because if this gets much later it will be annoying and its day one and will obviously be a No Lynch.

Night One

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

@Sméagol

Get your PMs in. This night phase is SHORTER than normal to accommodate time for The Grapes to compose the outcome. Night Phase will end at 8:00PM.

vote: rotten apple

(I guess that’s what I get for alt-tabbing between this and ME3)

Noises were coming from The Grapes bedroom. Atop his blue marble tower of epic magnituded winziphone, commotion could be heard from inside. "Yeahah! Mofo-uckers...its Sheriff Grapes!" Inside, the Sheriff....sorry...The Grapes was trying on police uniforms. The camera pans back (like how it did recently) and now reveals the beautiful phallic structure but this time a night time backdrop. Flipping round and zooming towards the ground, the view snaps past quickly, tiny lights and fruits walking around fill the streets.

Tee Hee Hee. A large rolling tomfoolist strutted away from an enticing slice.

Elsewhere in town a second slice, this one a weird (and to be perfectly honest, slightly unpleasant) colour, different than the enticing slice. Heh. "Enticing slice". Enslicing. Hours later both slices were gone.

A hard skinned Fruit was nervously twitching at the window of its slick, modern apartment. Its eyes zipped quickly from side to side, an innocent Fruit walked by....their eyes connected. The hard skinned window-watcher GLARED at the passer-by, scaring it away. All of a sudden a splash of purple jiz...liquid splattered all over it. This only added to its already ridiculously high state of unwarranted anticipation.

When random words are coloured it is to add colour and flavour to what would be a boring black word. Eww. Boring. Its not necessarily importBAAAAAMMMM, a large citrus Fruit was attacked from the rear. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" the attacker taunted as it fled.

Phallication. Phaaallllliccccaaattttiiiiooooonnnnnn. A couple of Fruits were violated, one more knowingly than the other.

A green Fruit rocked up to a second Fruit. It left thoroughly confused.

Elsewhere in the town a curious and exotic Fruit rocketed about, it cackled, smiled and sniffed...whut? Anyway. It wildly roared throughout the town, before finally settling and standing in front of some marble-like-Fruit.

Hairy brown...fruit? Stood so still. COLD. Still.

As the sun was about to rise, (and as The Grapes had finally decided on his catchphrase he would use when catching the mafia don) all the Fruits awoke from their slumbers and walked outside. A juicy, pulpy mess was lying in slices across the pavement.

"I Froo It Was You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Grapes wildly proclaimed. The Fruit-players all looked up. The Grapes' pathetic catchphrase was A) Dreadful and B) Ill timed, as he realised himself when his eyes dropped onto....

40-golden-delicious.jpg

Dull Green Apple. Pulverised, the Dull Green Apple could target a player and discover who targeted them - no one would notice him. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@Coolness Bears

@SPAMBOT4000

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Rummy

@Yvonne

@Jimbob

@Sméagol

17 Fruits remain. The Fruitjority is now 9.

OH NO THE APPLE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!?!?!

I love me some juicy ripe apples and he dun goof'd. What are we ALL gonna do now ey ey ey ey ey?

PUFF.

:bouncy:

O mi gwad oi burrr cnta blovive thees bot him hic naht vennen lowd toe spook praperplay. Burp oim prararently drin...dran...krunkly-junk hahahaha u guis hair lkie mi bstestaet funds. I loove yu guis. Cerealsy.

Kneeway, dnot gat noffing frum list naht. hic Freegot to spend a tragic 2 Rozursman cos im rabbitsh!

Ho main, u re sooooo larIous Lolz u chuck me hup.

Btu hin lall sriousnessnessness him naaaat lacking fullwards 2 da rust hove thees gay atoll. Nd im goona hove a uuuuuber hungpover tomozzascopes.

Fruit is delicious.

Fruit is great.

ROLL ON ROLL ON ROLL ON.

Good write up though, good definitely good. I would say GREAT but I have already used that word and so far I have nothing really today except brown hairy fruit is probably a KIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWI.

I like Kiwi's IRL. I find them Kinky.:p

MoM tagt aws hird 2 GAARRRRRP, Hird tooo mkae Ne HuHHH fence PFFt GAARRR fence oot of.

i tank i wub joo tu Doonhert GAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRhicRRRP.

Diz is suoom geRd SHeet hic. Ammm mae dronlkl?

Bloody grapes.

What fruits can we try and get from the write up? Pineapple for hard skinned? Banana for phallic?

Slices?

Top fruits from a page I just found: Pomegranate, Grapefruit, Avocado, Raspberry, Pineapple, Grapes, Pear, Plum, Kiwi, Mango, Peach, Tomato, Strawberry, Lime, Banana, Lemon, Cherry, Orange, Apple.

Gotta be some odd choices like dragonfruit, melons, ARTICHOKE. Squash. ROBINSONS SQUASH.