NEurope
Eenuh

Job advice

Thanks Ashley! =)

Urgh I haven't heard back yet from the agency, so I went to try and send in an application on the company's own website. But now they're asking me for 3 professional references (and phone numbers) and I don't really have any. Fail. =(

Thanks Ashley! =)

Urgh I haven't heard back yet from the agency, so I went to try and send in an application on the company's own website. But now they're asking me for 3 professional references (and phone numbers) and I don't really have any. Fail. =(

You did work for me last year, remember? ;)

Eenuh technically my company has hired you to do work. I will be quite happy to supply one.

Short update:

After a lot of faffing about between agencies (I went with one agency but then it turned out they couldn't represent me as another agency had sent through my CV without me telling them to, so I had to contact the other agency and go through the process with them again), things are now moving along I think!

I received a written test yesterday to test my English and Dutch, which was fine. Then just now I received a phone call to test my spoken Dutch. It was so weird to hear Dutch again after more than a month! I ended up getting kinda nervous, especially as I didn't expect him to ask "Tell me something about your studies and work experience"... So I did a bit crappy haha. The phone call didn't even last 2 minutes (short!), so I have no clue how things went. =P

If I do get the job though (which I'll find out in the next few days), I think I might be starting on Monday already. Eep! Stress!

Edit:

Interview tomorrow! Aaaah!

*needs to prepare now*

Edited by Eenuh