NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
McPhee

London NEers - I need your help!

I was walking through Covent Garden earlier when I spotted a poster advertising that a Brassiere Blanc was coming to the roof terrace soon. It also contained an advert for positions they're looking to fill. I was in a rush, I didn't copy down the details or read it through properly; I figured I could just check it on the web later. The problem is, I got home, checked the website and... there's no mention of Covent Garden. I'm not exactly local (I still live in the midlands...) so I can't go back and check the poster. Is there any chance one of you helpful people could take a photo of it if you're passing at some point this week? The poster is on the door to the restaurant, southeast side of Covent Garden (opposite the transport museum).

Thanks a bundle! (hopefully :bouncy:)

Have you tried ringing up anyone? I don't think I'll be uptown for quite a while, though I do have a friend who works in the operahouse, I might ask if she'd be so kind as to have a look.

What restaraunt is this poster on if it isn't a Brassiere Blanc yet, and what details does it have that you need?

Aaaaaaand my friend can't find a poster with your description, either its gone or we need more info @McPhee!

Edited by Rummy

Thank you to you and your friend Rummy. It's the roof terrace site, formerly Chez Gerrard. I spotted the poster on the doors at the top of the stairs leading up. It was the staircase on the south east side, opposite the transport museum. I can't remember what businesses it was in between, though I think one was a French bakers/cafe chain thingy (the name escapes me). If I can find a map when I get home I'll mark Olin on there.

I've emailed a few of the addresses on their website, hoping that somebody has some info.

Thanks again for the effort :)

I sent her that description yesterday which she said made much more sense.

I just recieved an out of the blue communique. I have procured the picture. I currently do not the possess the technology at my current location to decode it into a helpful format. I shall send word again post 1600hrs.

(ie im at work my usb cable is at home)

Ok @McPhee this photo is tiny, so I'm just going to re-type it as best I can read it;

'Opening in mid May, a new Raymond Blanc Brassiere is coming to Convent Garden. We are looking for full and part-time staff in the following areas;

Kitchen - CDPs, Commis(?) chefs and kitchen porters

FOH - Waiting staff, Bar staff and Hosts

To apply please email

[email protected]

Sign in to follow this