NEurope
cheets

Has C-E + R-E = gone

i seem to be in the minority here, but i still really enjoy posting here. the only thing that bugs me is people whining about the "good old days".

The forum seems to run better early in the morning ... so just schedule your forum time for then. Problem solved. :heh:

But if anything, the launch of the Revolution will bring more retards and newbies with can't type for shit!

"With can't type for shit!" ... yeah, those retards.

The forum seems to run better early in the morning ... so just schedule your forum time for then. Problem solved. :heh:

Well the servers are in America so makes sense really.

I think you'll find that it's because that's when the two mice that run on the wheel generating the power for the server are at their most perky.

perhaps the forum thinks less speed is right for a revo chat?

the fast forums are for xbox360 and ps3 people

Must say Ive been a regular here for quite a few years and I dont think its going downhill, theres always been an influx of new people now and again and older ones posting less. Personally I hardly ever post and when I do its hardly ever here in General, I hardly ever come in here! Its been all the more strange thought with the change in Mods and all, one time Im here and its all nice and dandy and everyones enjoying the new look boards and making a mockery of the character restriction rule and the next time I visit its a whole new selection of personel, whoa. Im still not used to it.

The forums are grand like, theyre all a bit dead but hey, its been Christmas and people have lives! Stocka was perfectly right in what he said about it picking up again when Revolution news stars flooding in.

My GameCubes been really busy lately and the Cube boards here are as dead as can be. The handheld or retro discussions are the places to be though, not sure about the Revolution one yet as its a whole lotta speculation and its a bit pointless to get caught up in it all, though to get caught up in it a little is exciting.

The forums will live on a long long time, as long as Nintendo I daresay. Then when/ if they drop outta the business thats when we can all sit back with a cuppa tea and reminisce of the good old days.

Jesus christ is there no forum without these whining bitched that can just get on with life?

And on a more pleasant note than Senor Sanchez, I forgot to mention that by some act of magic akin to that found in places like Narnia, my surfing of the forums has gotten back to a more bareable speed this evening.

Made all the more enjoyable while having a nice listen to the Corpse Bride Soundtrack, Danny Elfman knows how to make a tune alright.

"With can't type for shit!" ... yeah, those retards.

:( stupid Jordan :(

Those crazy, crazy mice. A third seems to have been added.

I hooked up my hamsters wheel to the system, gave the little fella (Enzo, if you must know) a bitta chocolate and some coffee in his wee drinker thingy and he's been running like the clappers all evening.

Yes, well done to whoever is responsible for the increased speed.

*pats on back*

Well as I've not heard anything from AMN I presume its just random and will go back to being slow soon.

Or um something more positive....?

Going through a load of old threads getting nostalgic. Nice to see people were moaning back then as well :p

Aye, I agree, it's probably in the worst possible part of the cycle right now due to the Gamecube slowly dying and the Revo a fair way off. Im sure there will be plently more people like you said at the eve of the Revolution and also the time were Twilight Princess has a confirmed not too far away release dates.

Also the speed is of this place has gone to the dogs

So.. replace "gamecube" with "Wii U".. maybe "slowly dying" with "dead" and "Revo" with "NX", "Twilight princess" with "BotW"... and you are basically at the same place just 10 years in the future.

So.. replace "gamecube" with "Wii U".. maybe "slowly dying" with "dead" and "Revo" with "NX", "Twilight princess" with "BotW"... and you are basically at the same place just 10 years in the future.

Ah, the circle of life. Beautiful.

A_Wiim_bawe.jpg

But we have pokemon Go now. Where's the thread? I think someone's de-activated a whole bunch of my stuff so I can't even see the nintendo board.

(hello again)

Going through a load of old threads getting nostalgic. Nice to see people were moaning back then as well :p

Different people though...