NEurope
cheets

Has C-E + R-E = gone

After spending some time in here i know that the ops and mods of old c-e and new r-e has gone. It seem that only a few care and great community has been left behind.

I dont like to use the words sleep but it does come across this forum and site .

Long live c-e and r-e

I know time change but i think alot of c-e and r-e have changed for the better life. ?

lets hope the other genearation of revos do some good.

I'm still here... somehow. Although i'm spending more time on the "other" boards only posting when needed. I browse now and again, but with all the slow server problems this place is going to the shits...

#but with all the slow server problems this place is going to the shits...

That's what has had pist me off recently., blah blah..........hope they get it sorted soonish.

Yeah it seems to me like it's fixed...... I have been stuggling to post recently because of the problems, but, now things seems to be ok. :)

Only problem now is I have only 1 pc between 2 people wanting to use it at the same time and yeah........ It's not fun......

Forums change. It happens everywhere. People move on, their priorities change, it's inevitable. The forums might not be what they used to be to some people, but hopefully you old timers still hang about.

only posting when needed. I browse now and again

You've still got a good 1000 posts though. :heh:

Yeah the servers have been so slow and irritating but it seems to be fixed now, or at least not as bad as it was.

I know its quiet now but once it comes close to the launch of the Revolution, I'm sure the place will be buzzing.

The forum has been running fine for me for the past few days... I think AMN finally read Ashley's email.

Perhaps the forum is a bit quiet at the moment, members make a forum and people come and go. A lot of people didnt re-join on these boards after C-E and some people have left since. It happens. I for one still love this place as much as i did C-E back in 2001.

you just cant post on these forums.

80% of the time it will freeze, crash, fail.

so you dont bother.

you just cant post on these forums.

80% of the time it will freeze, crash, fail.

so you dont bother.

Works fine for me.

Just loads a bit slow, feels like the 56k days :P

To me it's kind of slow, but that's just it. It's true things are quiet for now, but like Stocka said, once Revolution comes out things will be hot.

C-E/R-E forum was the first one I joined and it's still the only one where I bother posting, because this place isn't filled with assholes and because I love you people!

The site has done what most things do over time: change. The only issue I have wih the running of things is that everything runs so goddamned slow nowadays. That's what you get when you make a website crack-licking a company with a fat unhealthy italian plumber as their mascot. If this was a Sega fansite, I bet things would be different.

I know its quiet now but once it comes close to the launch of the Revolution, I'm sure the place will be buzzing.

Aye, I agree, it's probably in the worst possible part of the cycle right now due to the Gamecube slowly dying and the Revo a fair way off. Im sure there will be plently more people like you said at the eve of the Revolution and also the time were Twilight Princess has a confirmed not too far away release dates.

Also the speed is of this place has gone to the dogs

It's been awful slow for me lately too. At my mum's and my dad's. SOmetimes the pages dont load either.

I stay here because this forum isn't filled with page upon page of pointless spam and i dont know any other good nintendo forums where you can talk to people like this

I couldn't make any sense of what the first thread was on about.

Either he's a bit dim or I am.

I'm going for the latter.

The forums should be redesigned bare. With many text. No signatures and allowing for speedy witty forums.

That'd help it.

It's not the images, it's the filthy ho of a server that's making everything painfully slow.

Well... something happend this morning. Everything appears to be running a hell of alot faster.

We'll see what happens. But if anything, the launch of the Revolution will bring more retards and newbies with can't type for shit! Good luck mods :P