NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Sent the invite at 9:30 last night. I thiink MadDogs scared of a repeat of tuesdays result? :p

Does @Fierce_LiNk know he is still in the cup? :P

The answer to that is...noooooo.

I thought I had played my cup game already. Awesomes! This is like Rocky II. I am Rocky and Niko is the old and slow Apollo. The young blood will surely win this. I predict that I will destroy him 1-0 at home.

Judging on his last post, probably not! I've sent him a message on xpert so hopefully he'll see it next time he logs in, tis just a case of if he does it in time!

If you see this @Fierce_LiNk, I should be able to accept it pretty quickly as I'll check every now & then tonight and first thing tomorrow morning, I'll also be able to check at lunch time before kick-off so don't worry if it gets close, we both should still have time to set tactics so 'friendly request' away!

Thanks for the message, dude. I've sent the request so all should be ok. Let's get eet onnn.

The answer to that is...noooooo.

I thought I had played my cup game already. Awesomes! This is like Rocky II. I am Rocky and Niko is the old and slow Apollo. The young blood will surely win this. I predict that I will destroy him 1-0 at home.

Thanks for the message, dude. I've sent the request so all should be ok. Let's get eet onnn.

Haha...we shall see!!! Awesome, good luck - you'll need it! :p

lol no prediction for them? :p

lol whoops!

Sorry guys! Ok last minute prediction, two middle league foes battle it out All Stars have the home advantage but have a bad injury problem for an important defender so I am going to swing towards Winston to win 2-1 in a close game.

I've just signed a long-term replacement for my goalkeeper. Looking at my squad now to see who is going to feature in my long term plans.

Very happy with some areas. Midfield is shaping up nicely, it's up front where we need to improve. Think I need to make a big decision and sell one of my strikers to bring in a better one. Barculo is a 23 8 but his only special quality is that he is an all-rounder. Saying that, my best striker is a 29 9 and doesn't have any specials either and he's been scoring for fun. Hmm.

I've selected a weaker team for my game later on. I'm treating it as a friendly, and I know I'm probably going to lose it anyway, so giving some of my squad team a run out, hoping they'll gain some form. Should help in the coming season.

Any VIP'ers out there interested in a playmaker for a direct transfer, I have a Texas Rattlesnake for sale. He's a 9 skill, 30 year old Midfielder with Intelligence, Cool & Stamina attributes - Steve Austin! He was hitting 13 skill bars in games last season so would be a handy buy. I've got a youth I wanna bring through so I need to make way for him as my squad is full!

Estimated value: 1 723 600 econ

Any VIP'ers out there interested in a playmaker for a direct transfer, I have a Texas Rattlesnake for sale. He's a 9 skill, 30 year old Midfielder with Intelligence, Cool & Stamina attributes - Steve Austin! He was hitting 13 skill bars in games last season so would be a handy buy. I've got a youth I wanna bring through so I need to make way for him as my squad is full!

Estimated value: 1 723 600 econ

1 mill?

Also: Beaten by the newbie, that IS embarrassing! Knew he'd play 4-3-3, but with my superior midfield and him using pressure I still don't know how I had so few chances.

I had to play offensive to make sure I had enough chances as 4-3-3. Slightly odd really.

1 mill?

I have him on the transfer market at that price at the mo so you can put a bid in but I'll wait and see if I get any higher bids before the deadline on Monday night at 11pm (English time). If not then I'll accept your offer.

Anyone else out there with any advances on 1m? If so, either just let me know or put a bid in on him directly!

lol whoops!

Sorry guys! Ok last minute prediction, two middle league foes battle it out All Stars have the home advantage but have a bad injury problem for an important defender so I am going to swing towards Winston to win 2-1 in a close game.

Me and Aqui1a don't do dull games, double that scoreline and you guessed correct!

On a bit of a roll in this cup. Though my form isn't picking up in midfield despite scoring 4 goals today? Don't get it.

Very happy with some areas. Midfield is shaping up nicely, it's up front where we need to improve. Think I need to make a big decision and sell one of my strikers to bring in a better one. Barculo is a 23 8 but his only special quality is that he is an all-rounder. Saying that, my best striker is a 29 9 and doesn't have any specials either and he's been scoring for fun. Hmm.

23 8 is greeaat, you'd be a fool to sell him. I think specials matter a lot less than people tend to think. I envy your strikeforce, my star striker is only 1 25 / 7. Got a couple great youths coming through but not fast enough...

Just looking at your team now - have you got a only-buying-players-with-goal-instincts-only policy? Like half your team has it!

Well if I can't beat silverdale, no one can :p

Andy All Stars vs Silverdale in the final :laughing:

Well if I can't beat silverdale, no one can :p

Andy All Stars vs Silverdale in the final :laughing:

Putting money on this to be the final, All Stars will embarrass everyone with their superior tactics!

Had a competitive friendly today so that was good, feeling upbeat about next season!

I know people are probably sick of me going on about this but any luck with recruitment? I know Jimbob asked a few people I think with one more we would be in great shape for a new season.

Nikos is Moof interested?

Well done in your game btw best score of any round! Co-ops game was my face was so tense if I was Leeds I would have been biting fingernails at the end lol.

Nikos is Moof interested?

No, I remembered he's already been here & gone, he had a team "Allstarz" a few seasons ago in the lower league but lost interest almost straight way so there's not really any point asking him again, lol!

No, I remembered he's already been here & gone, he had a team "Allstarz" a few seasons ago in the lower league but lost interest almost straight way so there's not really any point asking him again, lol!

That piece of trash! lol Well if there is anyone else do ask. Mikal could be an option? Barrell scraping...

Ohh my predictions weren't to bad shame I picked Ell... ;)

Mikal could be an option? Barrell scraping...

Yeah tried him too many a time but he's not interested!

Mcoy is trying to think what to do with his squad. Mcoy has been pretty solid with his recruitment and upkeep and constantly has players to replace the oldies.

Mcoy has 41 million in the bank though XD

Mcoy is trying to think what to do with his squad. Mcoy has been pretty solid with his recruitment and upkeep and constantly has players to replace the oldies.

Mcoy has 41 million in the bank though XD

How did you manage that?? Do you just not train?

Sorry for the delay, here is the footage from the last 16 Draw on Wednesday.

And a reminder for those in the Quarter Finals, the draw is Sunday 20th May @ 7:30pm

23 8 is greeaat, you'd be a fool to sell him. I think specials matter a lot less than people tend to think. I envy your strikeforce, my star striker is only 1 25 / 7. Got a couple great youths coming through but not fast enough...

Just looking at your team now - have you got a only-buying-players-with-goal-instincts-only policy? Like half your team has it!

Yeah, I guess I'll keep him. Not really sure how this game works sometimes, as my younger strikers seem to score more than the 23 8, so I think the specials do play some part in it.

As for goal instincts, I recruited those players at a time when we weren't scoring many goals. So, if my main strikeforce isn't banging them in, the goals have to come from somewhere. It's gone pretty well since then. Now I'm looking for other types of players to add balance, pacey players, etc.

Lost my game against Inter, not that bothered, though. Bit worried that my new keeper conceded 6 goals at home, though! Eeep. I only bought him that day, aha.

Any one fancy a friendly?

Where's the chat? N-europe? I'll come but I'll probably forget it again.