NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

BBC New Year Live firework display

Anyone see it?

That was incredible, I've never seen so many fireworks at once.

Anyone see it?

That was incredible, I've never seen so many fireworks at once.

youve obviously not been to disneyland

but yeah, the commentary was the biggest pile of crap ive heard

wtf does titanium have to do with colourful bangs

the commentary was the biggest pile of crap ive heard

Indeed, it was pretty though, and pretty expensive I should imagine, at the cost of the tax payer.

Happy New Year everyone. :yay:

That commentator was utter shite. Other than that, that really was the best fireworks display I've ever seen, props to the organizers.

I'm one of those bastards who doesn't see the greatness in fireworks, I'm amused for say a minute, then its like "Why the hell am I staring a stupid light thingies in the sky?" then its like "Why am I celebrating new year, it doesn't feel anything different, and definitely does feel like a time to celebrate".. Then I'm like "Meh, get online browse the usual sites then play Counter Strike".

They wasted a shit load of good money on those fireworks, shame on them.

^^ second that, tomorrow it will be a year after january 2nd 2005, who defines this stuff?

fireworks, bla bla, ooooh...how bloody exciting

i personally find these cliched things over the top. woman was getting an orgy over flashy bangs

youve obviously not been to disneyland

but yeah, the commentary was the biggest pile of crap ive heard

disney land Epcot 4 of July 2000

beat that

I'm one of those bastards who doesn't see the greatness in fireworks, I'm amused for say a minute, then its like "Why the hell am I staring a stupid light thingies in the sky?" then its like "Why am I celebrating new year, it doesn't feel anything different, and definitely does feel like a time to celebrate".. Then I'm like "Meh, get online browse the usual sites then play Counter Strike".

They wasted a shit load of good money on those fireworks, shame on them.

I feel the same, whats so amazing about a load of expensive lights flashing in sky?

I watched Comic Aid on BBC 3 instead. It was extremely funny, although i had already seen it when it was first shown.

After so long novelty things lik this loose effect, maybe it's because we were watching it on tv. Sometimes when you're close up it gives them more effect

We had our own fireworks at the party i was at which were pretty good. One being a 300 shot firework, you light it, it does the work and puts on a nice but very loud display for all :)

However i have seen clips of the London Eye firework display. Looked pretty good, wish i had seen it actually. I go past the damn thing every day on my way to work.

I was hoping to be asleep by then, but some fools in the village thought they'd celebrate by letting off what sounded like about £5 worth of bangers.

So I put the TV on and watched the fireworks on Beeb 1, very nice. ...Then I put WoW on and stayed up until 4 or 5.

I watched Sky's re-run of the fireworks and they had one rubbish camera angle far too close, so if you try and catch the show watch the BBC version.

I thought they were very impressive.

As for myself, i set off my firecrackers and i still have all my fingers left. Which is good.

Fireworks are boring, stupid, annoying and totally illogical. The ones on BBC didnt impress me. Just played Mario Kart instead

the commentating was the shite "there falling down like like (she wanted to say fireworks but couldnt) gold" but it was a beautiful display took bloody forever to end though

lmao! i was too busy jumping round la laaa ing auld lang syne, getting off with any guy i could lay my hands on! AHHH new years! gotta love it!!!! hehe but i did hear it and it sounded good lol

Sign in to follow this