NEurope
canand

MARIO-THEMED NINTENDO 3DS CONSOLES!

I could only find the Peach one, which went for £191.

Now that sounds more reasonable. Although they're limited, there's still 2000 of each going around!

But the money saver inside me wants to see it go for a lot more.. It would be an amazing bonus to my Japan funds

I haven't even received the email, that probably means I didn't win?

Normal inbox. It was sent out as a Nintendo Newsletter so it's very unlikely it will end up in your spam box. I received it around 5pm and only just noticed it when I saw the posts in this thread.

Wait WHAT. I can't even find that, don't tell me some one actually bought it??!

It's still for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3DS-Chotto-Mario-Edition-Club-Nintendo-Limited-Only-1000-/370595294413?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5649336ccd

I'm gonna keep an eye on that. Firstly to check to see if it actually sells at such a price and secondly, I imagine any customer questions would be met with hilarious answers. Gotta love that description..

Test Good!!!!! Find SO Very* Hard

This guy also seems to be very cunning

when u bid u will get all in photo

Simply bidding on it will get you every thing that he has photographed! What a steal! Shame it's Buy It Now only, the sneaky bastard.

Edited by Debug Mode

I'm gonna keep an eye on that. Firstly to check to see if it actually sells at such a price and secondly, I imagine any customer questions would be met with hilarious answers. Gotta love that description..

This guy also seems to be very cunning

Simply bidding on it will get you every thing that he has photographed! What a steal! Shame it's Buy It Now only, the sneaky bastard.

Yeah I noticed that as well, I couldn't decide if it was poor grammar and it includes the 3DS console or if it was one of those you get what you bid for scams.

Yeah I noticed that as well, I couldn't decide if it was poor grammar and it includes the 3DS console or if it was one of those you get what you bid for scams.

I'd be pretty pissed if the console turned up to find the stool, shelves and books aren't included.

why hasent he put a pic of the console in the listing, he has opened the box , it sounds a little dodgy to me ,

why hasent he put a pic of the console in the listing, he has opened the box , it sounds a little dodgy to me ,

Quick someone ask if the console is included in the price?

Congrats to both of you! :)

I expect we'll be running a news article on this, so let us know if you want a mention. : peace:

Ok no prob :)

I didn't win anything :( ... But my sister won a Toad! :D

Some people have all the luck! :)

Edited by Dcubed

I totally missed out on this. Congrats to the winners!

I will just bitterly say that i don't like the look of any of them anyway. Makes me feel better :p

Oh wow, I've won!! E-mail appeared in my Inbox this morning, despite having a time stamp of 17:15 yesterday.

Looks like my tactic of going for what I believed to be the least popular system (Peach) pulled off :heh:

Oh wow, I've won!! E-mail appeared in my Inbox this morning, despite having a time stamp of 17:15 yesterday.

Looks like my tactic of going for what I believed to be the least popular system (Peach) pulled off :heh:

I used that tactic as well. But Peach system is still cool.

Knew I should have went for the Toad one...

I think that's the one I chose, I might just ring them to find out which one I actually voted for

OMG, I won one too! I rarely ever win anything like this. I was so surprised to see the email this morning. I can't remember which one I went for, I think it was the Toad one, or the Peach one (I may even have entered twice.)

Contacted Nintendo, they couldn't provide me with a confirmation as to which one I actually won, but at least I got to hear some snazzy Nintendo BGM's whilst on hold!

This was the only reason I bought RE:R on the day of the deadline so that I had 2 games to register.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

This was the only reason I bought RE:R on the day of the deadline so that I had 2 games to register.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I love the way your message is so annoyed, yet your avatar is so cheerful. Is there a word that describes this? :hmm:

I love the way your message is so annoyed, yet your avatar is so cheerful. Is there a word that describes this? :hmm:

Oh he might look happy, but he's been doing that same dance (The Caramal) for over 3 years now.

He's dead inside, I tell you .....dead inside.