NEurope
canand

MARIO-THEMED NINTENDO 3DS CONSOLES!

I've be very surprised if any of those auctions sell for the amounts they are asking.

£300 is the very minimum they seem to go for. They usually end in the 400-500 range, but that'll drop as more people start receiving them and listing them.

To my knowledge only one N-E member has received their 3DS console so far.

Welcome to the forum!

To my knowledge only one N-E member has received their 3DS console so far.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope that I get mine soon! I can't wait much longer. >.<

Thanks. ^_^

Looks like the Princess Peach versions have begun to arrive. There's one currently on eBay.

Anyone that won one of these with the sole intention of flogging it on eBay needs a good slap. :heh:

Anyone that won one of these with the sole intention of playing it in public needs a good slap. :heh:
Fixed.

Seriously, if it weren't for the ebay/collectors market, they'd probably still have all 1000 of those Peach consoles still left over.

Anyone that won one of these with the sole intention of flogging it on eBay needs a good slap. :heh:

Be my guest ;) papa's gotta make sure he's in good financial health for his Japanese university placement!

Be my guest ;) papa's gotta make sure he's in good financial health for his Japanese university placement!
Well ok then, anyone who does it without a really good reason.

You're off the slapping list. :laughing:

BTW, good luck with the placement. icon14.gif

Well ok then, anyone who does it without a really good reason.

You're off the slapping list. :laughing:

BTW, good luck with the placement. icon14.gif

Thanks bud! I'm gonna need it D=

Yay, it arrived this morning.

576631_10150855440436432_24473639_n.jpg

Now do I keep it as a collectible, sell it for Wii U funds, give it as a present to my mum or open it so that I can get a daily StreetPass hit :heh: Decisions, decisions!

Now do I keep it as a collectible, sell it for Wii U funds, give it as a present to my mum or open it so that I can get a daily StreetPass hit :heh: Decisions, decisions!

Mine just arrived 30 mins ago as well. I'm in the process of transferring everything across to it. I've no problem walking around with a Pink Peach 3DS, considering I used to have one the original pink DS models.

The Transfer process takes ages btw.

Still not arrived, think my bros one has been lost or stolen , will have to phone up and complain

did it come by royal mail or a courier ?

Has anyone in the UK received a Toad 3DS yet? My sis is still waiting on hers...

Give it to me! ;)

Still not arrived, think my bros one has been lost or stolen , will have to phone up and complain

did it come by royal mail or a courier ?

Your supposed to wait 'til the 20th to ring. Which one did he win?

my bro received the wrong version, he won the mario one but got the peach one. oh well lol

It's funny you say that, I've heard about people receiving the Mario one instead of the one they voted for.

I presume people got mixed up and voted for 2 different designs, but I do find the possibility of Nintendo messing them slightly amusing.

He deffinatly chose mario edition and you could only stay with the one you voted for originally, obv nintendo have somehow mixed them up, oh well he's not complaining ,

BAM! There it is :D

toadp.jpg

FUCK YEAH! :D

Now, where are my Kid Icarus AR Cards!?

Got my Toad console this morning too. Looks so sweet.

ToadSpecial3DS.jpg

Edited by BowserBasher
added photo

Mine has arrived! My god, opened the box to ensure all the contents are there before I try and sell it on and I'm already having second thoughts, I could see the glittering effect through the little cover D=