NEurope
canand

MARIO-THEMED NINTENDO 3DS CONSOLES!

Well there is a 7 day limit to respond to the emails otherwise the prize is forfeited, so I presume there will be a second draw for the prizes that are unclaimed. They haven't said anything about it, so I'm just speculating.

Has anyone heard anything back on these yet? they should be on the way pritty soon for those of you who are lucky winners?

Haven't heard anything. I remember the terms and conditions of the competition stating that the forenames and initials of the winners would be published on the site mid~late April but of course, it's NOE and that didn't happen haha.

They're scheduled to arrive late this month anyway so there's still a good couple of weeks left.

Nice, i guess the uk ones will be turning up this week too

It would seem so as the PAL consoles are now hitting ebay.. spotted 2 so far.

It would seem so as the PAL consoles are now hitting ebay.. spotted 2 so far.

tut tut , i would never sell mine if i had one

tut tut , i would never sell mine if i had one

I'd love to keep it, but procuring funds to aid my survival in the far east comes first!

No sign of mine yet. I'd never sell mine, not even sure I'm going to open it. Leave it nicely wrapped up in the box.

I've heard nothing.

Wonder why we're still waiting when mainland Europe has received theirs? Are AC adaptors running dry?

I've heard nothing either, in fact I've still not got my AR cards I purchased from the Stars Catalogue.

I'II give Nintendo a ring come Friday if nothing has arrived.

I've heard nothing either, in fact I've still not got my AR cards I purchased from the Stars Catalogue.

I'II give Nintendo a ring come Friday if nothing has arrived.

You haven't received your cards? Wow.. Then again, I think this has been the busiest Club Nintendo have ever been in Europe.

Got my cards, waiting on the 3DS and waiting on the JRPG coins email now.

Wow nice, can i ask did it come by courier and if so which ?did they email you tracking details before hand.? im asking as a friend is expecting one and is getting worried

thanks, oh and happy bday if it is today

Congrats Aaron, right on your birthday too! so happy birthday!

I'm going to be crying when all you other N-E peeps get your consoles too.

Wow nice, can i ask did it come by courier and if so which ?did they email you tracking details before hand.? im asking as a friend is expecting one and is getting worried

It actually arrived yesterday but I missed it, so I had to pick it up from the post depot today. It has DHL on the parcel, but I don't know if that definitely means it was delivered to my house by courier (it made the journey from Germany). Didn't get any email about tracking details.

Ok I rang NOE this afternoon to get an update on both the AR cards and the 3DS consoles.

I was told due to extremely heavy demand, that the 8 week period for delivery of the AR cards did not count until the start of May. They had a limited amount of stock in, and once the stock had been exhausted (pretty quickly) more had to be ordered.

With regard the 3DS consoles. Once again they are made to order only, however all 3DS consoles should be delivered by 20th June at the latest. If your 3DS console does not arrive, you can contact NOE to request a tracking number. (I spoke to a guy called Josh)

They're starting to arrive now any way, I guess they're just shipping them whenever they can.

Not received mine, but I had a good laugh at this 'The Lucky 3000' facebook group that got shared on the ONM forums. Some people are just way too impatient. It's not like we paid for it!

Did you two win the Mario version? Looks like they've only sent those out so far, as they are the only designs currently on eBay

**Adds to watch list** :heh:

Did you two win the Mario version? Looks like they've only sent those out so far, as they are the only designs currently on eBay

**Adds to watch list** :heh:

I won the Princess Peach one.

I have no idea which one I won. I think I won the Toad design.

I'll find out soon enough! Looks like I'm too late to beat the initial eBay rush so I think I'll be holding on to mine for a while depending on value.

EDIT: £999.99??!!! I hope these guys love giving money to eBay, because that's a ridiculous asking price. Maybe if it was region free, but they aren't..

I have no idea which one I won. I think I won the Toad design.

I'll find out soon enough! Looks like I'm too late to beat the initial eBay rush so I think I'll be holding on to mine for a while depending on value.

EDIT: £999.99??!!! I hope these guys love giving money to eBay, because that's a ridiculous asking price. Maybe if it was region free, but they aren't..

I've be very surprised if any of those auctions sell for the amounts they are asking.