NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I've got nothing else to say.

I've got a good investigation, I tried targeting Diageo, you put me to sleep.

To expect any more out of me right now is unnecessary.

How is it?.. when I've given everything to stop the town lynching their protector and all you've said is nintendohnut thinks I'm good.

Anyone with half a brain would be questioning you!

The fact is if nintendohnut isn't in on it with you and your both mafia, (which I don't think he is because thats a pretty balls out tactic) you are mafia because I'm not!!

I can't believe no-one is finding this suspicious given i've been able to answer everything because i'm town and you've simply said I'm not saying anything?!

It's still more likely that Donut is a good cop rather than a dumb cop. Probability and statistics suggest that you're more likely to be mafia than mr-paul.

One thing's for sure, either Dud or mr-paul are mafia based on Nintendohnut's results. It would have been better if you had investigated yourself Nintendohnut. Dud isn't striking me as mafia but an evil result is an evil result and we should follow through on it.

Not going to vote now though since more talking needs to be done.

What's the vote count? DuD seems keen to implicate mr-paul, tone sounds a bit desperate, might vote if nothing more comes out of this. We'll find out if Dohnut's investigations are accurate, too.

I've got a footy match with the raf, so I'll be gone for a while now (at least 2 hours)

Guess that don't matter now though.

Yeah sorry, We've got to go on an investigator's info. Even just to see if they're a dumb cop or not.

Vote: DuD

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

15 players, majority has been reached.

Vote DuD - 9 ; Nintendohnut, The Peeps, Yvonne, mr-paul, Diageo, Jonnas, Jimbob, Tales, SPAMBOT4000.

Vote mr-paul - 1 ; DuD

The players gathered around DuD, and he was....Dud for.

097.gif

DuD is dead. He was Hypno and with his powerful hypnosis he could send players to sleep. He was a member of the mafia.

NIGHT THREE

Get your PMs in.

Edited by ReZourceman

Balls.. thought I'd see if I could get any last info before the inevitable.

I wasn't lying about being away doing wedding things, I genuinely am getting married in April, as if that innocent comment got me investigated lol!

Thanks ReZ.. Have fun :)

ReZ is going to update this tomorrow morning as he is out tonight... no consideration for those of us without lives! :p

I am quite tired and missing quite a few targets still so I will extend the deadline till 6pm tonight.

Just to make it clearer, as I didn't actually say in my first post (most of you are Pokemaf-veterans though) day phases are 48 hours strictly, and night phases are 24 hours.

Sorry for the delay. Am rather knackered, and I just fucked myself and overkilled on KFC. Ate. So. Much. A 12 mini fillets Boneless Box shouldn't be enough for 2 people should it? :p

---------------------------

A black and white Pokémon shook furiously, creating a buzzing noise. Three Pokémon elsewhere went out, one was incapacitated.

A yellow and brown Pokémon put its fingers on its head.

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon glistened in the moonlight arching its head down...

A flying Pokémon shot some strange attacks towards the ground.

Nearby two Pokémon diverged just as a powerful blast shot and hit one of them.

OMEGA.

Some mechanical noises were heard and strong Pokémon looked down at its arm. A hologram appeared of a small vibrating Pokémon.

Elsewhere a sturdy Pokémon felt a tiny bit sad.

Across on the other side of the town, a singe Pokémon was about to discover some important information when it fell to the floor. A powerful noise had affected it so badly that it couldn't move. Blood poured out of its eyes and nose....

281.gif

Kirlia is dead. With its ability to psychically scan another player and learn their skills and attributes, @mr\-paul was a true asset to the town.

The sun rose.

DAY FOUR

@Yvonne

@Cube

@Diageo

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

With 14 players, the majority is 8.

The first post has been updated with previous phase write ups.

I hate it when I haven't received a PM, knowing I've been killed before coming into the thread :(

Did anyone track mr-paul? The writeup suggests he targeted a mafia. Also the killer uses noise. Do any pokemon spring to mind? I can't help much there (though I do have some time this weekend to take a look at the dex).

I didn't target mr-paul, it was a flip of a coin to who to target.

are you admitting to being a tracker jimbob? That's....not the smartest move IMO

if no one is swearing then the swearifier is the mafia killer