NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

It's stupid to assume i'm mafia, i've revealed everything there is to reveal about myself. Lynching will confirm what i've said already. I'd personally await Nintendohnuts investigation, unless i'm convinced to lynch otherwise.

How in the world does allegedly revealing everything about yourself town?

It doesn't mean you're not mafia...

I have aggresivly lynched a mafia and saved a townie, Nintendohnut claims it is between you and me and your reply I have revealed everything...You're not trying very hard.

Still at work. I can use powers I've investigated now that I've investigated everyone. I protected myself last night and will probably continue to do so :p I haven't appeared in most/all write-ups. Not convinced that I am the towering pokemon as has been stated but it may be me.

It doesn't mean you're not mafia...

I have aggresivly lynched a mafia and saved a townie, Nintendohnut claims it is between you and me and your reply I have revealed everything...You're not trying very hard.

I nearly was lynched a few nights ago, saved myself. You havn't looked back on my earlier posts to see that it seems, which is suspicious indeed.

Change Vote: Tales

Like it's said and claimed, it is between you and i. Time to see who believes who, it's how i see it at the moment.

You're not getting it, are you?

One of us is lying, dohnut has townie investigations on everyone but us two. One of us is potentially mafia, only one clear way to find out.

Oh my....

Why are you town. Plain and simple. I'm not going to check back on anything. It's not my job to find out why you are town, that would be just silly. You have not presented anything that indicates you are town whatsoever. Revealing everything about yourself, regardless of when, is not an indication of anything.

I will also remind everyone else, Jimbob too I guess, that Jimbob do not appear targeting anyone two nights ago. And weren't you the one with the funny role where it said you must target someone with no information of consequenses and explaination?

Not convinced that I am the towering pokemon as has been stated but it may be me.

Well...it's hardly me or Jimbob, we're tiny. Tales is never described that way, and Dohnut isn't that sturdy.

I will also remind everyone else, Jimbob too I guess, that Jimbob do not appear targeting anyone two nights ago. And weren't you the one with the funny role where it said you must target someone with no information of consequenses and explaination?

Night 7:

A towering Pokémon witnessed a hovering Pokémon glow gently. A large, beautiful structure appeared nearby. From a distance a blast of sparkling energy erupted through the scene.

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon glared at a large Pokémon.

--

A towering Pokémon = Peeps

a hovering Pokémon = Jimbob, no one else hovers apart from SPAMBOT, who appears below.

A large, beautiful structure = ???? >:|

From a distance a blast of sparkling energy erupted through the scene. = I think that's me

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon = SPAMBOT

large Pokémon = ? Yvonne? Tales? I don't think SPAMBOT said who he targeted that night?

When was the last time the towering pokémon was mentioned? May be someone that's died. May be me, I don't know :p

It does kind of suit Empolean though so it probably is me. Either way I've still not appeared in most write-ups so I don't think it's worth constantly mentioning :p I think I only appear if targeted and no one has targeted me for a while it seems.

I'm leaning more towards Tales being the last mafia but I honestly don't know. It must be one of them and I don't think the mafia would've had two protectors. If it comes to it, I am willing to vote Tales.

Jimbob, how do you protect? Is it possible the structures are your protection? Building psychic barriers etc?

Seriously? This is very annoying. Was no one present when I pushed Yvonne the Mafia lynch and saved Eddiecole the Town from a lynch train? I have voted off 3 mafias, one of them two times. No way in the world I'm even remotely mafia after everything I have done.

And seriously, Jimbob has done NOTHING to defend himself whatsoever. We have no reason to believe he has ever acted in the interest of the town when I HAVE. Seriously...

I guess it is possible if Jimbob is the last mafia, he intentionally didn't kill to make it look like he protected Nintendohnut? And being able to protect allows him to keep investigation away which could be why Nintendohnut is still here. Ugh now I'm even less sure than I was.

When was the last time the towering pokémon was mentioned? May be someone that's died. May be me, I don't know :p

It does kind of suit Empolean though so it probably is me. Either way I've still not appeared in most write-ups so I don't think it's worth constantly mentioning :p I think I only appear if targeted and no one has targeted me for a while it seems.

I'm leaning more towards Tales being the last mafia but I honestly don't know. It must be one of them and I don't think the mafia would've had two protectors. If it comes to it, I am willing to vote Tales.

Jimbob, how do you protect? Is it possible the structures are your protection? Building psychic barriers etc?

Have you been paying attention? :p This isn't the first time the "towering" Pokemon is mentioned (see Night 1, Night 2 (maybe), Night 6...), it doesn't match anyone else.

I already asked Jimbob about the structures, he claims he doesn't know anything about them.

(Rez, add the links to the rest of the nights in the first post please :))

I know it's not the first time it was mentioned :p I'm just saying I'm not totally sure it is me but I guess it has to be if it's no one else. My point still stands that I generally don't appear in the write-up ;)

I've convinced myself more towards Jimbob now but I'll hold off voting because I'll no doubt change my mind again lol.

And seriously, Jimbob has done NOTHING to defend himself whatsoever. We have no reason to believe he has ever acted in the interest of the town when I HAVE. Seriously...

He has, he's posted his alleged PM and given everything he's been asked for.

I know it's not the first time it was mentioned :p I'm just saying I'm not totally sure it is me but I guess it has to be if it's no one else. My point still stands that I generally don't appear in the write-up ;)

I guess, I've never appeared by colour either, just my power appears :/

Like Eddie has mentioned, i have defended myself in previous posts from a lynch, right before we lynched Yvonne.

I guess it is possible if Jimbob is the last mafia, he intentionally didn't kill to make it look like he protected Nintendohnut? And being able to protect allows him to keep investigation away which could be why Nintendohnut is still here. Ugh now I'm even less sure than I was.

Nintendohnut asked for protection, i protected him from whatever was/is going to attack/kill him. I strongly believe dohnut is town, hence why i'm protecting him.

And, i don't kill. I protect.

What if...one of us appears as town when Dohnut investigates us, like he suggested. That would mean that no one is cleared :|

So it's either Tales or Jimbob. I actually suggest we vote for a no lynch today and let me investigate again tonight. It narrows it down even more. I can investigate. If Jimbob is the last townie he can protect me and I'll go for him or Tales. If I die, we know it's Jimbob because he should have been protecting me!

What if Jimbob is killed? :(

What if Jimbob is killed? :(

Then he dies because no-one is left to protect him and potentially mafia could win, thats if dohnut isn't mafia and has tricked us all along. I'm only looking at the broader picture overall.

What if...one of us appears as town when Dohnut investigates us, like he suggested. That would mean that no one is cleared :|

Nintendohnut already said he got a good result on Yvonne - twice. If there are two members of the mafia that appear good I think it would be a first.

Oh. My. God. It's The Peeps. Finally found out why.

Exhibit A: There's no evidence he's Empoleon. ReZ has always used the 3 starters, who evolve over time. We've seen no Torterra, no Infernape, nothing. Isn't it weird he is a fully evolved starter that has never appeared in the write-up? (Empoleon is the size of a human child. He's not "towering" by any definition of the word)

Conclusion A: He's Dialga. We haven't seen Dialga, even though we've seen Palkia. One is Diamond, the other one is Pearl, why have we only seen one?

Exhibit B: What, he suddenly can use his targets' powers? No way, he is actually capable of absorbing other people's powers. That's why he thinks I use Pokétch, because that is how he copied my Pokédex. He was wrong about me having a pokedex watch - that's what he gained after he targeted me. He doesn't discover their powers at all, just copies them.

Conclusion B: He has absorbed someone's ability to appear good. That's how he tricked my investigation. He targeted Yvonne on Night 1. He admitted it. He targeted Yvonne on Night 1, and Yvonne was capable of appearing good.

Vote: The Peeps

I'm on the verge giving up. It's just not getting into your heads. That goes for @EddieColeslaw as well.

Posting your role DO NOT prove anything whatsoever. Why in the world should posting everything about yourself mean anything? And why, please explain this, is it even remotely relevant to Jimbob's allegiance wether or not he has been attempted lynched before?

@Jimbob, want me to learn how to actually defend yourself? Since you have no clue. Yvonne was gunning on you like no tomorrow. Seriously, why didn't mention that? I don't have many times I can repeat this, but posting role information doesn't mean anything concerning your allegiance.

Because of how Yvonne was gunning for you I remove vote. I assume you will do the same. I can't believe I had to clear you. But I dare you to still come forward how you have acted in the interest of the town..Please do this. It's getting annoying how you don't seem interested in presenting any evidence. Your openness is not relevant. It does not prove anything.

One more time, in case you missed it. Posting your role does not mean you are town. It does not.

I have not asked for his role nor do I care. I want to, and we might as well all do it, Jimbob to tell us how you has acted in the interest of the town. Acted.

Why don't we make list, since we can throw Nintendohnut's investigation out the window.

You have to present it yourself, I'm not helping more people. Copy the list.

Tales: Pushed Yvonne lynch. Voted for 3 mafias.

Jimbob: Was hunted by Yvonne(mafia)

Nintendohnut: Caught Dud

Eddiecoleslaw:

The Peeps:

Oh. My. God. It's The Peeps. Finally found out why.

Exhibit A: There's no evidence he's Empoleon. ReZ has always used the 3 starters, who evolve over time. We've seen no Torterra, no Infernape, nothing. Isn't it weird he is a fully evolved starter that has never appeared in the write-up? (Empoleon is the size of a human child. He's not "towering" by any definition of the word)

Conclusion A: He's Dialga. We haven't seen Dialga, even though we've seen Palkia. One is Diamond, the other one is Pearl, why have we only seen one?

Exhibit B: What, he suddenly can use his targets' powers? No way, he is actually capable of absorbing other people's powers. That's why he thinks I use Pokétch, because that is how he copied my Pokédex. He was wrong about me having a pokedex watch - that's what he gained after he targeted me. He doesn't discover their powers at all, just copies them.

Conclusion B: He has absorbed someone's ability to appear good. That's how he tricked my investigation. He targeted Yvonne on Night 1. He admitted it. He targeted Yvonne on Night 1, and Yvonne was capable of appearing good.

Now my rage looks a bit embarrasing.

I just want to add I wanted him lynched yesterday remember :p

That's completely untrue =\

but the way you've posted it makes it sound revelatory so everyone will stick a vote on. Thanks.

Despite KNOWING it has to be Jimbob or Tales, you are going to lynch another townie.

Last we saw of the towering pokémon was night 6? Might not even be me.

Most of the stuff Nintendohnut is saying is pure conjecture =\

'suddenly' I can use powers? I was able to when I was boosted before and we're at the end of the damn game. I've targeted everyone alive and nothing more can be gained from investigating their powers for a second time. If I can absorb powers, why have I not been using them the whole game? I've been investigating people.

Nintendohnut hasn't shown in any write-ups either and he is an investigator.

What if Jimbob is Dialga? What if there is no Dialga. What if you've just thought of something you think is clever so you've decided to go with it even though it's wrong.

2 people without a good result but you go for me. Mental.

He has occasionally, he is the beeping Pokemon.

Remove vote

I'll vote again in the morning if you two want to discuss this further. I still interested in people explaining how they have acted in the interest of the town though.

Voted very early on for both EEVIL and DuD too btw. The only reason I didn't vote Zell or Yvonne was purely because I was at work and I only get 30 mins break where I can actually check the thread and maybe post if my phone isn't being shitty with the internet.

We know you're the towering Pokemon. Go back through the write-ups using other players' target lists and you can clearly see them targeting a towering Pokemon on nights they targeted you. I went back through on the day where I asked for the boosters' targets and worked out you were the towering Pokemon. We KNOW that the towering Pokemon is you, saying otherwise is silly. Your claimed Pokemon is around 5 feet tall. I thought it was weird at the time but let it pass. And when you got the thing wrong about my power I let it slide because of the good result.

Anyway, if we went by your 'how the hell can you lynch a confirmed good player' we would never have got rid of Yvonne. I had a townie result on him, which I revealed, and he was still lynched and found to be evil.

To be fair when you revealed a list of your targets and their powers you listed people we already knew the powers of. You gave no new information further than what we already had.

This is just the final mafia member trying desperately to survive their inevitable death for as long as possible. I know because I was in this EXACT situation in the last game :p

Also dude, I don't want to get into another argument about the rules anywhere but did you just delete some of your post? I swear it was longer before I started writing that last post. Sorry if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it was longer :-/

AH forget it, I was indeed right, it was longer, but it was the forums fucking up. I reloaded the page and it was back. Apologies it was an honest mistake!