NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Nintendohnut isn't going to give us a list and it's better that he doesn't. Jimbob, you really need to be protecting Nintendohnut each night so he can find the last mafia. It would be insane for Nintendohnut to give out a list of good people at this stage. Anyone who is confirmed good will be killed simply because the mafia cannot do anything against someone who is confirmed good. It's better for the mafia to kill the good player(s) and leave the rest of us in doubt as no one else would be confirmed good.

Without knowing who is good, the mafia have less to go on for their kill. They might take someone out who hasn't been investigated which wouldn't be as bad for the town.

I strongly disagree. It's pointless to let the others waste time suspecting players that are confirmed good. Let the rest of us know who to focus on too.

Not revealing townies would be a good argument eight nights ago but not when we are five players left. Time to come out with it.

Also, I'm more in favour of voting for Peeps. He is the only one along with Jimbob who doesn't appear in the write up.

Well it's working so far. We aren't going after anyone with a good investigation anyway. The suspicious person at the moment is EddieColeslaw and she doesn't have a good result. If she did have a good result, Nintendohnut would just tell us because it would then become relevant.

Again, I have to stress at Jimbob that it's imperative you protect Nintendohnut every night. Don't repeat the mistakes of Yvonne's mafia ;)

I'm not going to vote just because Nintendohnut says so. I want to make my own decision. I want to know who else could be the culprit as well.

Again I have to point out you are not shown targeting anyone. Eddie is.

@Tales - I urge you to lynch Eddie today. If I'm right, we win today. If I'm wrong, I can certainly find the last mafia and they will be lynched tomorrow. You see? Even if I have three people left to investigate, one of them is Eddie. She is gone, and if I am wrong (I don't think I am) then I can investigate one of the two remaining players. If they're town, the other player is mafia. If they're mafia, we lynch them and win.

If I have less than three left to investigate, then this lynch will find the final mafioso just by voting off Eddie. If she is NOT the final mafioso then the other remaining player to be investigated must be.

Either way lynching Eddie will help. If I thought it was worth lynching someone else more I would go for someone else. I'm confident that it's Eddie and if it's not we will have won by tomorrow.

I'm not convinced, sorry. All you have is not getting a pm about being boosted am I right?

I still want the list.

I'm not convinced, sorry. All you have is not getting a pm about being boosted am I right?

I still want the list.

What is it that you're not convinced about? We can end this today, tomorrow without a doubt. Lynch Eddie today; if she's mafia we win, if she's townie it's night. Either that tells me who the last mafioso is, or I investigate tonight with protection and get a result on one of the final people I haven't targeted. That will tell us who the last mafioso is.

I'm really not sure what you're not convinced about! What exactly will my list do to help further than what I said above? We don't need more help - this will be over today or tomorrow if Eddie is lynched!

If she is mafia...How was that not clear?

Trial and error is unfair and borderline suicide at this point. What if you die? What if your target dies?

I want the list because I'm not voting just because you say I should. I'm not a sheep. I want to know who is good.

Assuming that RIGHT NOW I have three left to investigate (as you are)

Eddie is lynched today. Somehow she isn't mafia.

I investigate x.

My result comes up good BUT X DIES

The only other person left is the mafia member.

If Jimbob protects me tonight, I'll be fine. If I die tonight, we know it's Jimbob.

@Jimbob - at the risk of repeating myself again, PROTECT ME TONIGHT because if you do we will definitely win. If you don't I will probably die and you will be the prime suspect. That's if we actually get to the night phase again.

It's really not suicidal. In fact, this is the way that we are most likely to succeed. At this point the only way the mafia can win is by taking out Jimbob and then me. If we don't lynch Eddie today there is a much greater chance that the mafia will win, as they will be able to kill Jimbob tonight, me tomorrow night and then one more. The way I am proposing, we are guaranteed to win within two days.

I'm not supporting a trial and error lynch at this point, period. Jimbob has to vote if you want this to happen.

Basing on the write up, I think Peeps is a better target Vote: The Peeps

Well it's working so far. We aren't going after anyone with a good investigation anyway. The suspicious person at the moment is EddieColeslaw and she doesn't have a good result. If she did have a good result, Nintendohnut would just tell us because it would then become relevant.

Hey. I don't not have a good result, I have no result :p

Right now there is nothing against me, other than the fact that Dohnut hasn't targeted me. Please tell us who the other person is. At least then we can do some research and compare tone, write-ups, target lists, etc. etc. rather than relying on this 50/50 chance that you might be lynching a townie. Be sensible!

--

Sorry Rez, I posted like less than a minute after you so I hope you'll let it slide :(

Burning embers sparked from the sky.

Beautiful, shining structures smashed through the ground.

Several powerful psychic Pokemon concentrated their minds with extraordinary precision.

The sun rose and revealed no casualties.

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

With 5 players, the majority is 3.

DAY TEN

Good times.

Right, well then I might as well reveal now. I have townie results on The Peeps and Eddie Coleslaw. Sorry for yesterday Eddie, I really thought you were mafia there :hug:

So it's either Tales or Jimbob. I actually suggest we vote for a no lynch today and let me investigate again tonight. It narrows it down even more. I can investigate. If Jimbob is the last townie he can protect me and I'll go for him or Tales. If I die, we know it's Jimbob because he should have been protecting me!

What do people think?

I should mention that I had a townie result on Yvonne on two separate nights. There's a chance that there's another mafioso who can appear town but it would be pretty unfair for them to have two. I don't think it's likely, but it IS possible. I which case I'm completely pointless.

Was the intended kill target protected? Jimbob, who'd you protect (if it's safe to reveal)?

I targeted Jimbob and Tales (was boosted by Tales last night).

--

"Burning embers sparked from the sky." = me

"Beautiful, shining structures smashed through the ground." = ????

"Several powerful psychic Pokemon concentrated their minds with extraordinary precision." = several? Definitely Tales, but who else? Jimbob? Empoleon isn't psychic...Peeps didn't appear again?

Someone targetted me last night, no idea who, i was also boosted. I guess we have a player (or two) who remain able to boost players. From the write-up, i'm not the structures thats for sure, as confirmed from the last write-up. I'm definetly one of the psychic 'mon.

I'll go with @Nintendohnut, see what he comes up with. At present, i havn't a clue who the last mafia is.

Vote: No Lynch

It's easy for me then. The others can vote no lynch, I'm making a stand.

Vote Jimbob

Also, it would be fairly silly to assume I'm mafia. I pushed the Yvonne lynch when no one else wanted too and saved Eddiecoleslaw from the lynch train by an inch.

Triple post, I was boosted by Eddiecoleslaw, I got the pm. Now I can super double charge boost next night, if any.

It's stupid to assume i'm mafia, i've revealed everything there is to reveal about myself. Lynching will confirm what i've said already. I'd personally await Nintendohnuts investigation, unless i'm convinced to lynch otherwise.