NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

@The Peeps may I ask exactly what information you got on me last night? You've had a couple of pieces of info on each target so I'd like to know what you found.

@EddieColeslaw who did you boost last night? And can you confirm that Tales targeted you?

@Jimbob Am I right in thinking that the large structures that keep appearing are your doing?

@The Peeps may I ask exactly what information you got on me last night? You've had a couple of pieces of info on each target so I'd like to know what you found.

@EddieColeslaw who did you boost last night? And can you confirm that Tales targeted you?

@Jimbob Am I right in thinking that the large structures that keep appearing are your doing?

I targeted you to prevent you. Though you apparently can't be boosted anymore, I prevented you from being redirected.

Yes, I can confirm that Tales targeted me.

Why do you say that about Jimbob?

Peeps, why didn't you vote for Yvonne yesterday?

I didn't vote for Yvonne (or Zell) because I simply wasn't online at the time. Both times I was at work, came home and the day was over.

Nintedohnut, you investigate alignments with a pokédex.

Oh, not a pokédex, a pokétch wristwatch thing :p went back to check.

I'm really hoping you alignment checked me seeing as you think I'm the most suspicious. I've willingly given everything that's been asked of me and I really don't want to be lynched as town again.

Eeep. Editting is against the rules.

Ok, i won't edit it.

@Nintendohnut, if i'm these large structures, and Eddie says i'm not in the write-up, how can i be these large structures that keep appearing. Surely if i was them, i would be in every write-up.

Ok, i won't edit it.

@Nintendohnut, if i'm these large structures, and Eddie says i'm not in the write-up, how can i be these large structures that keep appearing. Surely if i was them, i would be in every write-up.

I guessed that you're not in the write-up. How would I know for sure? :heh:

And those structures have been appearing in past write-ups, sometimes described as "beautiful" structures.

Dohnut, will you post your target list now? Have you investigated everyone still alive?

Ok, i won't edit it.

A yes or no would be fine - are you the large structures? I'm not suspecting you if you are - if anything it is more likely to clear you.

EddieColeslaw definitely didn't target me last night. The night BEFORE last I was targeted by Yvonne to be boosted. I received a PM with my result, and in that same PM I was told that someone targeted me to be be boosted. Something along the lines of 'you felt a rush of energy...but it disappeared quickly and your headache came back' (for reference I was given a headache by Cube, which prevents me being charged). If I'd been charged last night I would definitely have known

Vote: Eddie Coleslaw

A yes or no would be fine - are you the large structures? I'm not suspecting you if you are - if anything it is more likely to clear you.

EddieColeslaw definitely didn't target me last night. The night BEFORE last I was targeted by Yvonne to be boosted. I received a PM with my result, and in that same PM I was told that someone targeted me to be be boosted. Something along the lines of 'you felt a rush of energy...but it disappeared quickly and your headache came back' (for reference I was given a headache by Cube, which prevents me being charged). If I'd been charged last night I would definitely have known

I'll wait for her to respond since majority is only 3.

I just went and double-checked my sent PMs, and I did target you. What are you saying? You didn't get a PM this time? Maybe our powers just work differently?

Peeps, I targeted you on night 6. Did you get a PM informing you of it?

You MUST have investigated everyone by now, and there's only one remaining mafia player among us. Why are you refusing to give your target list? Might you be the remaining mafioso?

Eddie and dohnut are the only ones I really trust and the majority is low so I also won't stick a vote on just yet. I am at work until half 11 and may go out tonight so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post again but I'll try to keep checking the thread anyway.

I did get a pm about refreshing embers, I guess it was night 6. Can't be certain without my notes

I did get a pm about refreshing embers, I guess it was night 6. Can't be certain without my notes

Then either something/someone interrupted me from reaching Dohnut, or Dohnut is lying. Or Peeps is lying and my targets don't actually get PMs :(

--

Trying to identify the killer in the write-ups:

Mafia (lynched, so far):

DuD: Hypno

EEVILMURRAY: Yanmega/Metagross

Zell: Uxie

Yvonne: Palkia

Remaining players:

Nintendohnut: Tentacruel

Tales: Kadabra

The Peeps: Empolean

EddieColeslaw: Xatu

Jimbob: Azelf

Night 1

"Elsewhere a selfless Pokémon was having a bad night. It succesfully completed its night actions, however it started having nightmares. It dreamt it was being ripped up from the inside. When it awoke and looked down, it realised it must have been slightly more than a dream...."

Killed by Hypno?

Night 2

No direct reference to the kill.

Night 3

"Across on the other side of the town, a singe Pokémon was about to discover some important information when it fell to the floor. A powerful noise had affected it so badly that it couldn't move. Blood poured out of its eyes and nose...."

Killed by EEVIL (screeching sound).

Night 4

"Elsewhere a mystical Pokémon clicked its fingers. Instantly its target was relieved from its life."

Probably killed by Uxie (Zell)?

Night 5

"A mystical Pokémon was nearby and about to investigate but the painful mind strike of an attacker prevented it...

...Falling to the floor, a severe stabbing pain smashed through its skull...it became a more physical presence and a barging pole of pink force appeared out of nowhere, literally pulverising the defending Pokémon's brain."

Killed by Yvonne. (None of us remaining players are pink.)

Night 6

"Suddenly, out of nowhere an incredibly bright and powerful blast of energy smashed into a noble leader..."

Yvonne?

Night 7

"The night was silent and by the time the sun rose, no one realised what had happened on the other side of town. A broken shell lay by a dead Pokémon."

No further details about the kill.

Night 8

"The sturdy Pokémon glared with beady eyes at the towering Pokémon."

No direct reference to the kill; that was the only explicit detail of any activity: SPAMBOT glaring at Peeps.

I was also trying to see who doesn't appear in the write-ups, who could be the killer, but it's difficult :'(

I've no idea who to vote for, but if someone is playing a similar game to Yvonne then it's gonna be hard to get them.

His list would be nice, but he did raise a good point earlier; it's safe to assume there's at least one mafia who appears good.

Hang on, I just thought of something. Jimbob, maybe you protect using those structures, even though it doesn't explicitly say in your PM? Go back through the write-ups and see if the structures appear near where you're mentioned :)

Had a look, some of the write-ups feature large structures. Where i'm mentioned (in pokemon colour), there are no structures. And thats after i send my PM to protect someone.

Nintendohnut: Tentacruel - using his beeping device to create structures?

Tales: Kadabra - using mind power to create structures?

The Peeps: Empolean - creating structures...somehow?

EddieColeslaw: Xatu - I don't make structures...

Jimbob: Azelf - structures don't fit

Stop making stuff up. I have a pokedex, as Peeps said. I don't create structures. And saying I'm the last mafia member - I've lynched two mafiosos!

I DID get a PM last night and it mentioned NOTHING about being boosted. On other nights where I've been boosted I've always been informed in my PM, including the night before last when Yvonne boosted me.

I'm not giving my target list - I haven't targeted everyone yet but I'm working my way through the remaining players. If I come forward with the names of townies they'll be high on the list. When I find the final mafioso I will reveal it (obviously).

My vote stays - I am sure you are lying about targeting me, and I am pretty sure it's because you killed last night.

We are five.

It isn't you.

You targeted at least one today.

So that leaves 3.

I assume you were smart enough not to target Jimbob

That leaves 2.

Who are they?

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm going to back Nintendohnut and vote while I have time to do it. I got a PM when Eddie boosted me and Nintendohnut did not and I see no reason why he wouldn't.

Stop making stuff up. I have a pokedex, as Peeps said. I don't create structures. And saying I'm the last mafia member - I've lynched two mafiosos!

I'm making stuff up because you're making stuff up! How can you be so sure that I killed? You've brought it up out of nowhere. How am I supposed to know your Pokedex doesn't do more - I don't have your PM. Maybe you have an auxiliary power which creates structures? Again, since no one admits to it, all I can do is speculate. I also speculated about Jimbob creating them earlier on, and he didn't go mad and put a vote down on me :p

As Tales said, I don't understand how you haven't targeted everyone yet. Could you at least narrow it down a bit? e.g. if there are two players you've left to investigate, it's one of them - so concentrate on finding them in the write-ups, their targets etc. instead of having to take EVERYONE into account.

Please don't lynch me. Grill me all you like, ask me anything. I have nothing to hide. I am not the final mafioso.

Seriously, if you've narrowed it down, please use the remaining time to go through the write-ups and try and pin down the two people. At least use that against me to justify my lynch if I'm one of the 2 you haven't investigated.

Or. How about posting a target list WITHOUT results?

If I post a target list then it's obvious who is townie. You are among the people left who I haven't investigated, which is obviously why I'm going for you.

I investigated a number of people early on, all of which are now dead. I was redirected by the glowing orbs on three nights to people I had already investigated, meaning I don't have results for them. So no, I haven't investigated everyone but I am working my way through now.

I'm not getting mad and voting for you BECAUSE you're accusing me of being the one creating structures. I'm voting for you because you claim to have targeted me but I had no indication than this was the case. On every other occasion that I have been boosted, my results PM has ALSO mentioned the boosting in some way, even when I couldn't be boosted any more. THAT is why I am voting for your.