NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Second Post:

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

I say we go for Vote:The Peeps

By his own admission he isn't much use any more. His story is ridiculously patchy and he's been suspicious all game. We need a lynch today, so we might as well go with him. Worked with Zell yesterday, so why not, eh?

What? We know for a fact he didn't kill.

Sorry, confused him with Eddie. I still think Yvonne is better.

I'm on my phone again so can't check without a lot of faffing but didn't Yvonne target 'dohnut last night? He might still be mafia but he didn't kill last night. I think The Peeps is a better choice as his story is patchy and he's one of the few we couldn't confirm targets for. The other two being 'dohnut and Jimbob who in my opinion are less likely to be mafia.

I'm on my phone again so can't check without a lot of faffing but didn't Yvonne target 'dohnut last night? He might still be mafia but he didn't kill last night. I think The Peeps is a better choice as his story is patchy and he's one of the few we couldn't confirm targets for. The other two being 'dohnut and Jimbob who in my opinion are less likely to be mafia.

It depends on who is the towering Pokemon, Empeleon(Peeps) or Palkia(Yvonne). The one that isn't the towering Pokemon doesn't appear in the write up.

Jimbob, have you posted your full target list yet? Can't seem to find it?

Yeah, i posted a list a few pages back, but to save on the searching here they are again. The list i posted only had 5 targets, this has the next 2 nights as well.

Night 1 - Diageo

Night 2 - DuD

Night 3 - Dohnut

Night 4 - Spambot

Night 5 - Spambot

Night 6 - Dohnut

Night 7 - Dohnut

And you want to know my targets for each night, i targetted Spammy last night. Night before was also Spambot. Before that, i targetted dohnut. Before that was DuD and the first night i targetted Diageo.

ah, you and Jim already decided?

"Sigh"

It depends on who is the towering Pokemon, Empeleon(Peeps) or Palkia(Yvonne). The one that isn't the towering Pokemon doesn't appear in the write up.

But wait, if Yvonne appears as purple, cream and pink, then Peeps is the towering Pokemon and appears in the write up. This is assuming Rez doesn't use two description for the same Pokemon which is an fair assumption. Vote sticks on Yvonne.

Hm. Seems like you aren't gonna budge. Yvonne is prime suspect number 2 in my eyes anyway so in the aim of getting a lynch today I'll

Change Vote to: Yvonne

Uh oh. Anyone else? Just need one more. Rez is lurking! Time is running out!!

Well, if it ends on a statemate, then the next day event i'll begin where i left off. 1 more vote required!!!

Majority is 4.

Vote Jimbob - 1 ; Yvonne.

Vote The Peeps - 1 ; Nintendohnut.

Vote Yvonne - 3 ; Tales, Jimbob, SPAMBOT4000.

Majority has been reached.

Vote Jimbob - 1 ; Yvonne.

Vote The Peeps - 1 ; Nintendohnut.

Vote Yvonne - 4 ; Tales, Jimbob, SPAMBOT4000, EddieColeslaw.

The remaining players gathered around Yvonne and struck...

484.gif

Palkia is dead. With its powerful energy blast it could supercharge a player and protect them from being killed. A member of the mafia, @Yvonne is no longer in the game.

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

NIGHT EIGHT

Night will end at 8pm.

I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

GG :D

The sturdy Pokémon glared with beady eyes at the towering Pokémon.

Elsewhere, minds were intruded, large structures appeared from the ground, fire rained from above and devices bleeped.

437.gif

Bronzong is dead. With his beacon of psychic energy he could ensure that players would reach their original target no matter what. A townie, @SPAMBOT4000 is no longer in the game.

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

With 5 players, the majority is 3.

DAY NINE

Second Post:

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

I say we go for Vote:The Peeps

By his own admission he isn't much use any more. His story is ridiculously patchy and he's been suspicious all game. We need a lynch today, so we might as well go with him. Worked with Zell yesterday, so why not, eh?

I can now defend myself against this ridiculous post.

I have NOT been suspicious all game so I don't know why you even said that =\

My story is not patchy at all either. Please highlight the parts you want me to clarify.

'we need a lynch so we might as well go with him'. Amazing. This is the last pokémafia all over again. Town then, town now.

sturdy Pokémon = who is this? Who's been glaring at people?

towering Pokémon = Peeps

minds were intruded = Tales

large structures appeared from the ground = WHAT ARE THESE???

fire rained from above = me, I supercharge using pink fire

devices bleeped = Dohnut

Someone is very likely lying about their target list, power, and Pokemon from before.

Is Peeps the only player not shown doing anything?

I targeted Eddiecoleslaw.

We lynched a mafia protector then later, a townie dies later in the write-up. The killer is probably still with us, somewhere. Something is definetly fishy here.

Edit: I don't think i'm in the write up.

Edited by Jimbob

Is Peeps the only player not shown doing anything?

I targeted Eddiecoleslaw.

No, Jimbob also isn't in the write-up.

I can confirm that.

--

Peeps, who did you target last night? And Jimbob, did you go for Dohnut? And Dohnut?

We lynched a mafia protector, then a townie. The killer is probably still with us, somewhere. Something is definetly fishy here.

Edit: I don't think i'm in the write up.

We have lynched a townie? Who was that?

We have lynched a townie? Who was that?

From the sounds of it, someone targetted Spammy and killed him. I didn't mean we lynched Spammy, i should really change my initial post so it's less confusing.

No, Jimbob also isn't in the write-up.

I can confirm that.

--

Peeps, who did you target last night? And Jimbob, did you go for Dohnut? And Dohnut?

I didn't target dohnut last night for a change, i went for Tales instead.

i should really change my initial post so it's less confusing.

Eeep. Editting is against the rules.

I targeted Nintendohnut to get my last target done. I've now targeted all living players so hopefully I can do something else tonight & future nights if we have them.

@Nintendohnut who out of the living players haven't you investigated yet?