NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Nice distancing Jimbob, you're picking this up fast!

Jimbob/Peeps

Jimbob/Eddie

Jimbob/Tales

my suspicions in order, based on a 5 person mafia.

There were a lot more neutrals than usual though, mafia might be a different size too.

I'm not mafia, how many more times do i need to say it. See below dohnuts post for my role, alliance and powers.

@Jimbob, please tell us everything about your power - I basically want you to quote your PM please. I want to know EXACTLY how you protect. Don't make a long post explaining lots of things, and don't fill your post with lots of "you think I'm lying but I'm town" parts. All I want is you to open your PM and basically copy it out. Either that or literally quote it. Rez allowed it in older games, and he hasn't EXPLICITLY mentioned that it isn't allowed in this one. So yeah. Do that please :)

Ok, as Rez hasn't explicitly mentioned no quoting, here is my PM in it's entire content

Jimbob' date=' you are Azelf. A townie.

[img']http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/482.gif[/img]

Azelf (Protector) Azelf must target a player each night phase. You will protect them from being killed.

Thats it, thats everything about my role.

If there are two mafia members left one must have killed last night. The other will have done everything possible to make themselves look innocent.

The Peeps is seen targeting Jimbob. Jimbob isn't shown specifically targeting anyone.

Spambot it shown targeting Yvonne.

I know what I did.

As far as I am concerned, Spambot is the only person who definitely didn't kill last night as proven in the write-up. And me, of course. The Peeps was boosted the night before so while he appears there's no guarantee he didn't target anyone else. I'm not convinced that he did (I would have thought it would appear next to his other appearance)

Yvonne

Tales

EddieColeslaw

Jimbob

The Peeps

One of these five DEFINITELY targeted Diageo. Someone must be lying. And SOMEONE must be creating the structures. Wonder why nobody has come forward to say it's them? They aren't an evil thing, and the lack of coming forward just causes confusion. If it's a townie they are only hindering us, which make me think it's more likely to be a mafia. I don't know why someone wouldn't have come forward though.

Didn't Spambot confirm I targeted him? It's in second post this I think.

@Jimbob , what happens if you don't protect anyone? To must protect someone strikes me as an odd requirement.

If there are two mafia members left one must have killed last night. The other will have done everything possible to make themselves look innocent.

The Peeps is seen targeting Jimbob. Jimbob isn't shown specifically targeting anyone.

Spambot it shown targeting Yvonne.

I know what I did.

As far as I am concerned, Spambot is the only person who definitely didn't kill last night as proven in the write-up. And me, of course. The Peeps was boosted the night before so while he appears there's no guarantee he didn't target anyone else. I'm not convinced that he did (I would have thought it would appear next to his other appearance)

Yvonne

Tales

EddieColeslaw

Jimbob

The Peeps

One of these five DEFINITELY targeted Diageo. Someone must be lying. And SOMEONE must be creating the structures. Wonder why nobody has come forward to say it's them? They aren't an evil thing, and the lack of coming forward just causes confusion. If it's a townie they are only hindering us, which make me think it's more likely to be a mafia. I don't know why someone wouldn't have come forward though.

Don't rule yourself out. Analyzing the write up made me borderline crazy and I considered the idea of the mafia plotting to reveal one of their own and get every charger and protector out there targeting the alleged investigator for the rest of the game. Crazy idea, but my point is don't rule yourself out when you don't appear in write up yourself. Please don't go nuts on me with vote just because I say this, it's annoying and ridicilous when people can't handle being questioned. Have you ever appeared the in the write up as targeting someone since you revealed Dud?

Yes, but I haven't ruled out the possibility that SPAMBOT is mafia as well. All I said was that those are the targets confirmed by the write-up. There must be either two mafia left and one is covering up for another, or the killer was one of the few that don't have someone to back them up.

@Jimbob , what happens if you don't protect anyone? To must protect someone strikes me as an odd requirement.

I don't know, havn't a clue sorry.

I am at work but reading the thread now and then but I won't be able to post until I get home (after this ofc)

@Yvonne

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

Majority is 4.

Vote Jimbob - 1 ; Yvonne.

Vote The Peeps - 1 ; SPAMBOT4000.

Vote Yvonne - 2 ; Tales, Jimbob.

When does the day end Rez?

Would have been Thursday at 8:00pm, but I am seeing The Hunger Games (*explodes*) so I shall say Friday at...oh poop. I'm going away this weekend too for Claire and I's 7 year anniversary. Right let me think. Okay, oh yeah its only a day phase. Day will end Thursday at 11pm. Night time will be 3 hours reduced and so will end at Friday 8:00pm.

I like the bluntness of your question :p I have suspected everyone but Dohnut and Jimbob (due to the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf trio alignments) at least once at this point, and have become suitably confused...if I wasn't, I would've laid down a vote. I'm planning to read through the entire game a little later after I get some college work out of the way, will report my findings then!

By my reckoning there may only be one more mafia member left. There were 17 players at the start - five members of the mafia would've been a lot, especially considering that we've had two (possibly three) neutrals. I think there's probably just one left hiding in the shadows.

Before tonight, I could be redirected to other players and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I'm still alive. Now, though, the mafia cannot redirect me. If possible tonight, please can I have some protection! I am planning to investigate someone and actually get to them tonight.

Does anyone have any last ideas? I still think that we should probably be proactive and lynch someone.

The most important two people right now are Dohnut and Jimbob. If Dohnut lives, we get some info (presumably at that point he'll spill the beans on his targets) and also a whiff of mafia's intentions. If he dies, well, we get a whole bunch of different information too. Whatever happens, someone's story will break tomorrow. I'm going to pick at some vote data before the deadline hits.

Does anyone have any last ideas? I still think that we should probably be proactive and lynch someone.

I think so too, but...who? :p

The most important two people right now are Dohnut and Jimbob. If Dohnut lives, we get some info (presumably at that point he'll spill the beans on his targets) and also a whiff of mafia's intentions. If he dies, well, we get a whole bunch of different information too. Whatever happens, someone's story will break tomorrow. I'm going to pick at some vote data before the deadline hits.

Are you still against Jimbob? Why do you reject the Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie hypothesis so much? :(

Because I see no good reason an outed protector should be alive. That's why tomorrow he will be alive, and I will be dead.

Because I see no good reason an outed protector should be alive. That's why tomorrow he will be alive, and I will be dead.

Dohnut is an investigator, and still alive. Investigators are often hunted by the mafia too.

D3:

Vote DuD - 9 ; Nintendohnut, The Peeps, Yvonne, mr-paul, Diageo, Jonnas, Jimbob, Tales, SPAMBOT4000.

Vote mr-paul - 1 ; DuD

D4:

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 4 ; Diageo, Tales, SPAMBOT4000, Jonnas.

D5:

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 7 ; Diageo, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, The Peeps, MadDog, Yvonne, Tales.

D6:

Vote Jimbob - 5 ; Yvonne, SPAMBOT4000, The Peeps, Diageo, Tales.

D7:

Vote Zell - 5 ; Diageo, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000, Yvonne, Jimbob.

Mafia always attack protector before the cop, otherwise a protector may stop them killing the cop and they're put behind by a day. Unless they're gambling, which is usually a sign of desperation, or over confidence.

What I got from your vote summary:

- Dohnut, Yvonne, and Peeps did not vote for EEVIL (mafia) on D4, but then did on D5. Also didn't vote for Zell (mafia) on D7.

- I am lazy and do not vote :p

Jimbob, have you posted your full target list yet? Can't seem to find it?

--2nd post--

Yvonne, you say you charged Dohnut on Night 3. Why is the write-up so strange?

"A purple, cream and pink Pokémon glistened in the moonlight arching its head down..."

And I just noticed that Palkia doesn't have any cream colour...and there's only a spot of pink...

Night 6, you charged Peeps and Jonnas. But the write-up only shows you targeting one person?

"A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth once again, and a rush of energy engulfed a giant Pokémon."

--

Night 4: Dohnut, is this you? What happened?

"In the confrontation a blue, brown and red Pokémon pressed some buttons, before it fell to the floor."

Night 5: Dohnut, who did you investigate? Because it seems like you got redirected? (Unless those aren't your colours, idk.) Did you post a target list?

"Three distinct orbs floated around the town, one of them caught the attention of a blue, brown and red Pokémon and it wandered off towards a dark area of town."

--

Would like full target lists from @Jimbob and @Nintendohnut please (unless they were already posted??) :)

I'm convinced by the mafia/neutral/town theory for the trio psychic so I'm not voting for Jimbob. He's just protecting Nintendohnut anyway so he is hardly a threat to the mafia, and he is bordering to get lynched anyway. No wonder he is alive I say.

I'm sticking with Yvonne. More likely than anyone else left alive.

I know that Yvonne didn't boost Jonnas on the night he claims to have done. That's part of the reason I suspect/ed him.

As for my targets, I haven't given them as I don't want to out people as good (they will be first on the list of dead'uns). I've been redirected at least twice, once back to DuD, the other back to Yvonne (who I targeted a few nights before).

In the one where I'm pressing buttons and then pass out - that was the night I was attacked by Cube, but it's the night I also managed to find out that EEVIL was mafia. I wasn't redirected, just attacked.

Not sure why the write-up for Yvonne is weird on night 3. I was omega charged (all three targeted me I guess) so I do think he's telling the truth about that one.

Also, worth noting that I was one of the first to vote for EEVIL on day 4, but removed my vote before the day ended (or at least, that's how I remember it!)

(sorry for the random order of these answered - I typed them as I thought of them :))