NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Crap, well I might as well tell you. The reason I've been gunning so hard at Jimbob is that I am not just a booster, and not just an evolver. I am a protector. And in my view, I am THE protector.

How come Peeps didn't get the protector part of your power?

You'll have to ask Peeps. I wondered at that myself.

I think he's smart enough to not give up that power, seeing as I had so many already.

Night 4: Zell - Receives intel from the other two members of his group (I assumed Zell was part of a town supergroup)

I don't really understand this part...Zell would've been able to communicate with ALL of the mafia, not just two of them, surely? This sounds more like the Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie trio? Is it possible you were redirected this night?

Wait a minute, no one has admitted targeting me right? But I evolved? How come? Was that because I targeted @SPAMBOT4000 ?

Yvonne, when you supercharged/protected yourself, did you benefit from your own supercharging?

It's possible I was redirected but it could be that zell was in some kind of traitor position and was gathering info on his town counterparts for the mafia. In that case he would've had a town cover power and his real redirection power which could be why my result on him was wrong.

With Yvonne I got that she is a charger and booster with a hint that the people she targets will be 'safe' (cant remember the exact wording and I'm at work atm). It was a subtle hint at protector, not worth mentioning because it would only compromise her if true. If you look back I was also mistrustful of Jimbob and specifically said I don't believe he is a protector, that's because of Yvonne.

Yep, enabled me to target twice

Well, when I asked Rez if I could target myself he said no.

sucks to be you!

..Well, unless that was coincidence and it was someone else charging me. I never explicitly asked him.

Neither do i, my vote sticks. There can't be 2 protectors alive, i'm a protector as dohnut has confirmed. I protect someone at night from being killed, that is fact. The way you now suddenlly "come out" as another protector raises my suspicion level even further, why would you keep attacking me as a liar. I've revealed my role long ago, stuck to my role. Where-as, you've added to your role.

when you turkeys kill me, you will see that my role is precisely that.

Neither do i, my vote sticks. There can't be 2 protectors alive, i'm a protector as dohnut has confirmed. I protect someone at night from being killed, that is fact. The way you now suddenlly "come out" as another protector raises my suspicion level even further, why would you keep attacking me as a liar. I've revealed my role long ago, stuck to my role. Where-as, you've added to your role.

I have done no such thing.

Peeps confirmed you, Jimbob, not Dohnut.

Yvonne's protection power makes sense, I suppose.

Me: supercharge and protect from redirection

Yvonne: supercharge and protect

Tales: supercharge and protect from roleblock

Is it possible that all of us are town?

Correction, I am immune to roleblock.(not as Abra, 50% for Kadabra and immune as Alakazam) I'm not protecting anyone else from roleblocking. Doesn't matter anyway since no one roleblocks anymore.

Eddie, I'm not suspecting you, but is there any reason to believe you are not mafia?

Night 7:

A towering Pokémon witnessed a hovering Pokémon glow gently. A large, beautiful structure appeared nearby. From a distance a blast of sparkling energy erupted through the scene.

The first line was Peeps targeting Jimbob...there are other mentions of glowing in previous write-ups right? Someone check, I have to leave for class now :p

And again, why did I evolve?

Night 7:

The first line was Peeps targeting Jimbob...there are other mentions of glowing in previous write-ups right? Someone check, I have to leave for class now :p

But Peeps also appear as the large Pokemon on the next line right? I evolved so I figured I could be the glowing Pokemon but I doesn't make sense with the rest of the sentence. I couldn't make head or tails of it last night after a lot effort.

Correction, I am immune to roleblock.(not as Abra, 50% for Kadabra and immune as Alakazam) I'm not protecting anyone else from roleblocking. Doesn't matter anyway since no one roleblocks anymore.

Eddie, I'm not suspecting you, but is there any reason to believe you are not mafia?

Well, none of my targets or posts are overly suspicious, are they? I'm not going to spend a lot of effort trying to pin things onto myself :p

My target list again:

Night 1: SPAMBOT 4000 - random

Night 2: Jonnas - thought he sounded townie-ish

Night 3: Nintendohnut - known investigator. Stopped targeting him after this because he couldn't be supercharged anymore.

Night 4: Yvonne. - uhhhh...can't remember my reason...

Night 5: no one - forgot

Night 6: The Peeps - known power cop

Night 7: SPAMBOT4000 - known redirection/hiding/roleblocking preventer

And again, why did I evolve?

But Peeps also appear as the large Pokemon on the next line right? I evolved so I figured I could be the glowing Pokemon but I doesn't make sense with the rest of the sentence. I couldn't make head or tails of it last night after a lot effort.

Or wait, Spambot target Yvonne, so Yvonne is the large Pokemon. My mistake.

I almost want to vote Eddie just because there isn't anything on her.

Nope, the second line is about a "structure" (what is that?), not a Pokemon. Peeps says he targeted Jimbob, too...and I don't think he triggers evolution? Anyway, someone please check out references to glowing in past write-ups!

I have done no such thing.

Hmm, having looked back through. I mis-read your posts earlier, thought they were confirming roles. My mistake indeed, it's as Eddie said in his post below........

Peeps confirmed you, Jimbob, not Dohnut.

Yvonne's protection power makes sense, I suppose.

Me: supercharge and protect from redirection

Yvonne: supercharge and protect

Tales: supercharge and protect from roleblock

Is it possible that all of us are town?

Don't know, if we were all town, wouldn't the game have ended by now??. Or are we still looking for the mystery killer??

Edited by Jimbob

Aren't we looking for two? Three mafias has been lynched if I got it right. I assume it's the normal five mafias.

Maybe, Peeps and Yvonne are working together. Trying to throw us off the scent of both, attempting to get us to lynch each other. Just a thought.

Nice distancing Jimbob, you're picking this up fast!

Jimbob/Peeps

Jimbob/Eddie

Jimbob/Tales

my suspicions in order, based on a 5 person mafia.

There were a lot more neutrals than usual though, mafia might be a different size too.

@Jimbob, please tell us everything about your power - I basically want you to quote your PM please. I want to know EXACTLY how you protect. Don't make a long post explaining lots of things, and don't fill your post with lots of "you think I'm lying but I'm town" parts. All I want is you to open your PM and basically copy it out. Either that or literally quote it. Rez allowed it in older games, and he hasn't EXPLICITLY mentioned that it isn't allowed in this one. So yeah. Do that please :)