NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Ahh yeah I just looked back and it was Eddie who claimed targeting me. So she must have been the sprinkler. Which leaves The Peeps.

Can you include yourself in the little current situation updates 'dohnut?

I targetted Yvonne last night as I was still suspicious from yesterday. I assume you've been waiting for me to reveal before you say your target so you can tell whether Your info is guaranteed or not?

Stupid phone auto"correct"!

I boosted SPAMBOT.

Just putting it out there before I actually read everything...

Right now I'm pretty sure The Peeps is mafia. He hasn't claimed any pokemon, and his only claim has been as a 'power cop'.....

...can anyone actually remember him coming out with any information on people's powers?

He's said this:

Jonnas, I know of a roleblocker and a semi-protector. Everyone else is either dead or the power is obviously town. If anything comes up I will of course spill details :p

Jimbob is sounding quite suspicious now with Spambot's info tbh

I know that Jonnas uses orbs but it doesn't sound like a mafia role and there may be others if both Jimbob and Nintendohnut have been affected.

I'm a power cop.

Night 1: Yvonne

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Spambot

Night 4: Zell

Night 5: Eddie & Jonnas (was charged)

Night 6: Tales

Hope it helps

Yvonne - booster, Palkia (Purple, Cream and Pink)

Tales - booster, Kadabra (Brown and Yellow)

The Peeps - Power investigator (UNKNOWN POKEMON)

EddieColeslaw - booster, xatu (Green, Red and White)

Jimbob - protector, Azelf (Turquoise, blue and red)

SPAMBOT4000 - makes sure people get to their target, Bronzong (Turquoise, Dark teal and red)

Nintendohnut - Investigator

Last night, so far:

Yvonne - Targeted me to be boosted

Tales - boosted SPAMBOT

The Peeps - UNKNOWN

EddieColeslaw - boosted SPAMBOT

Jimbob - UNKNOWN

SPAMBOT - Targeted Yvonne (large pokemon)

Nintendohnut - Investigated Diageo

Green means confirmed by another player. Of course, if there are two mafia left, they could be backing each other up, but we'll deal with that once we've heard from Jimbob and The Peeps.

I annoyingly went for Diageo last night. None of his targets added up! He said he had targeted Zell last night, but Zell's orbs were clearly shown flying around the town, so he must've been lying. He also claimed to have targeted Dannyboy twice, but Dannyboy died on the second night, and on that night slowbro was seen elsewhere in the write-up with another pokemon. I didn't trust him at all, but turns out the mafia didn't either.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Looking at Peeps' targets again: he hadn't divulged his actual results, and note Night 4 - Zell; we were all looking for a redirector, why didn't he tell us then? Also note that he said he knew of a roleblocker, which was Diageo, because I think heroic was dead already by then. And apparently that was "obviously town", yet he went after Diageo with a vote.

Holes in argument, or unreasonable? :(

Yvonne - booster, Palkia (Purple, Cream and Pink)

Tales - booster, Kadabra (Brown and Yellow)

The Peeps - Power investigator (UNKNOWN POKEMON)

EddieColeslaw - booster, xatu (Green, Red and White)

Jimbob - protector, Azelf (Turquoise, blue and red)

SPAMBOT4000 - makes sure people get to their target, Bronzong (Turquoise, Dark teal and red)

Nintendohnut - Investigator

Last night, so far:

Yvonne - Targeted me to be boosted

Tales - boosted SPAMBOT

The Peeps - UNKNOWN

EddieColeslaw - boosted SPAMBOT

Jimbob - UNKNOWN

SPAMBOT - Targeted Yvonne (large pokemon)

Nintendohnut - Investigated Diageo

Green means confirmed by another player. Of course, if there are two mafia left, they could be backing each other up, but we'll deal with that once we've heard from Jimbob and The Peeps.

I annoyingly went for Diageo last night. None of his targets added up! He said he had targeted Zell last night, but Zell's orbs were clearly shown flying around the town, so he must've been lying. He also claimed to have targeted Dannyboy twice, but Dannyboy died on the second night, and on that night slowbro was seen elsewhere in the write-up with another pokemon. I didn't trust him at all, but turns out the mafia didn't either.

Having quoted this post, I will allow you to edit it to sort out those god awful colour tags. :p (I know NE does it automatically, its annoying)

I'm wondering....was Diageo's death an accident? I'm remembering the "mislynch" in ace attorney, where Supergrunch flipped town on dead, despite being mafia. Was he perhaps redirected to himself? Bit of a weak theory, but it fits a couple of things.It would mean there's a townie redirector that isn't coming forward.

Yeah, the mafia almost did us a favour by offing him. He was already doing a pretty good job of seeming incredibly suspicious that he'd be on the radar for a lynching today. They could have got two townies for the price of one there.

Anyway, what pokemon are you 'dohnut? Dunno if you've mentioned it but you didn't include it in your writeup.

@Nintendohnut. Indeed, i am still fairly new to mafia games. I have played in the past, but not "got into them" as it were. Now, i'm committed to getting more involved with them and learning as i go. With each game, i get better i believe.

Thats the non-game part out of the way

With who i targetted last night, it was you dohnut. There is still mafia out there, so protecting you made sense.

Sadly we can't verify that, as I don't appear in the write-up.

I'm Tentacruel again. I really don't want to die - I've been this character so often now it's become quite a personal thing!

Here are the ONLY possibilities for what remains:

The Peeps is the killer

Jimbob is the killer

SPAMBOT is a mafia member along with Eddie OR Tales. SPAMBOT himself isn't lying about his target (we can see him in the write-up) but it's theoretically possible that he is lying about being boosted twice, to cover for either Tales or Eddie (who actually killed last night)

I personally think the latter option is very unlikely at this point, but I thought I should note it at the very least.

Having said I think Jimbob is good earlier, I'm starting to doubt it. I'm going to take a stroll back through some write-ups and see whether we see him (or the Peeps) in any previous ones.

I'm seriously considering giving up stating i'm good. I've said it enough times, and yet people are in doubt of that. I'll say it again, just to be clear. I'm good, town and a protector. Those who doubt, lynch me and it will be confirmed. Those who believe, don't. It's a simple choice

Just skimmed through The Peeps' posts since the beginning of the game. They just reek of a mafia playing a very good game. He never seems to raise or support a single suspicion toward people we now know are mafias. That is UNTIL they've been outed as mafia by 'dohnut at which point he is one of the first to join the vote. Just all seems a little too slick.

Vote: The Peeps

Coming in having only read the last few posts as it's a new page. Spambot, you're voting for me because I look too much like a townie? That makes sense. Maybe I look good because I am good? I've been intentionally laying low and not making too much of a stink because I don't want to be killed. I have a useful power (or at least I thought so but it hasn't seemed to help all that much) and I didn't want to give the mafia an excuse to kill me. I've tried leading lynches in previous games and if they don't succeed, I get killed.

I'll happily divulge all of my information - my info on Zell did not say he was a redirector hence I never came forward with it.

Looking at Peeps' targets again: he hadn't divulged his actual results, and note Night 4 - Zell; we were all looking for a redirector, why didn't he tell us then? Also note that he said he knew of a roleblocker, which was Diageo, because I think heroic was dead already by then. And apparently that was "obviously town", yet he went after Diageo with a vote.

Holes in argument, or unreasonable? :(

You've misread my post there. I said to Jonnas that I know of a roleblocker and semi-protector and ALL OTHER results were either dead or obviously town. I did not include Diageo in the obviously town powers.

My full results:

Night 1: Yvonne - Supercharger & evolution trigger

Night 2: Diageo - roleblocker

Night 3: Spambot - highlights players so targetters can reach them even if redirected

Night 4: Zell - Receives intel from the other two members of his group (I assumed Zell was part of a town supergroup)

Night 5: Eddie - supercharge & protect from redirection / Jonnas - tracker & evolution trigger

Night 6: Tales - supercharge & possibly avoid roleblockers

Night 7: Jimbob - must target a player to protect each night phase.

Looking at it, I hadn't actually targeted anyone that was dead but I did think Zell had died because he hadn't said anything for a while/at all.

*goes back to read entire thread*

ps. I am town and Empolean (did not evolve, have been Empolean the whole game)

Yvonne is convinced i'm lying still, dear oh dear. Like i said, it'll be confirmed in the end. I'll put forward my vote tomorrow morning, once i've read the entire thread fully again.

I'm seriously confused. I wan to vote for everyone.

Well, i don't want to edge your decision. There are a few to go for to be fair, just choose wisely. That is all.

What else did you do last night, @Yvonne? You charged yourself on night 6, allowing you to target two people tonight. What did you do with that extra power that you have forgotten to mention?

I'm pretty sure The Peeps is bullshitting here. He's not come up with anything we didn't already know, and to be honest I don't think Zell's power is correct at all. Who are the other two members of his team? Because if someone is still saying Mespirit and Azelf are in a team with a mafia member...

We now have claims from everyone and should be able to work out who everyone is the write-up... that is, once Yvonne has revealed what else he did with his power.

@The Peeps was boosted last night also - what did you do with the power, Peeps?

I tried to chain boost myself, but it didn't work. If I boost myself, it can be the only thing I do that turn.

I don't believe you.

I've just been through every single night write-up. In all of them bar one a pink, purple and cream pokemon blasts energy at another pokemon, and I am assuming that's you boosting other players. It's mentioned every single night, apart from night six when Jonnas died.

Night 1:

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth wide, and shot an almighty blast of energy out towards the ground.

Night 2:

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened wide and a powerful, sparkling ray engulfed a small defending Pokémon.

Night 3:

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon glistened in the moonlight arching its head down...

Night 4:

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon concentrated and gently glowed, warmly.

Night 5:

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth once again, and a rush of energy engulfed a giant Pokémon. Nearby, beautiful barriers appeared around a Pokémon that was resting high in the sky.

Night 6:

Suddenly, out of nowhere an incredibly bright and powerful blast of energy smashed into a noble leader...

CyberneticMewtwo_Golden.gif

Cybernetic Mewtwo (Mkii Golden Armour) was blasted directly onto his right arm-cannon. In a flash of light he activated the teleportation device, luckily stored in his left arm-cannon. A member of the town, he could track players using tech-globes. @Jonnas is no longer in the game.

You didn't target yourself last night as you hadn't boosted yourself the night before. You killed Jonnas.

Vote: Yvonne

Also, based on people's previous targets and the write-ups, Peeps must be the 'towering' or 'very large' pokemon mentioned in most write-ups. Not sure if I would describe his claimed pokemon as towering but there we go.

Need to hear from @The Peeps again before we lynch Yvonne, as he too was boosted last night but made no mention of what happened because of it.

The boost allowed me to use a power I previously investigated. I chose to boost myself for tomorrow night - using Eddie's power.

I revealed information about Jonnas using orbs which was not wrong. I also said days ago that I had found a roleblocker and then told everyone who it was when it became relevant (when Diageo said he had roleblocked Nintendohnut).

So no, I didn't give out a great deal of information but I did when it was relevant. I've now given everything I have and it's apparently not good enough. Surely it wasn't all known? Did you all know that Tales can potentially avoid roleblockers? Did you all know that Jimbob literally MUST target someone every night? That is additional information that I cannot have made up. I am not bullshitting.

I didn't want to go around revealing everyone's power in the thread as that's a good way to get attention for both a lynching or a night kill. Need I remind you that I was lynched as a townie last game? I didn't want the same to happen again.

The only living player I've not targeted at this point is Nintendohnut and I don't see much point targeting him. I'm useless from here on out unless I can keep on using powers I've investigated - guessing that's why ReZ chose to boost me in that way.

*NEW POST*

Can I just state the obvious here? We have a protecter and an alignment cop with no roleblockers or redirectors. Surely we can wait this thing out? Although it raises the point again of why do we still have a protector at this stage in the game?

ugh protector* not protecter. I hate my self.

Remove Vote

No point lynching him yet, give him a chance to speak. There's plenty of day time left.

Crap, well I might as well tell you. The reason I've been gunning so hard at Jimbob is that I am not just a booster, and not just an evolver. I am a protector. And in my view, I am THE protector.

I did target Jonnas the other day, but my protection must have failed - I think someone boosted could have fought through it. I think I only show up in the write up if my protection works. I didn't want to say anything because it would put me in a spot.

I think the remaining mafia member is immune to investigation. That's why Dohnut has been left alive for so long. As long as Dohnut lives, Jimbob can claim as protector easily. The only mystery is why Jimbob as a claimed protector is still alive this long, but there are a couple of people not that interested in the why of that...

So kill me, don't kill me. Dohnut's power is probably useless at this point. I'll be dead tomorrow either way. I urge you to kill Jimbob, and to look at your fellow boosters with suspicion.