NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I only thought that Pokemon could have been me because it does match with Bronzong but the only red is in its eyes. I suppose it does match more with who Jimbob claims to be but in that case I'd have no idea who I was in the write up.

Votes, because Rez is rubbish :p

Jimbob (1) - Yvonne

Spambot (1) - Jimbob

Yvonne (1) - Tales,

Diageo (2) - Nintendohnut, Spambot

Zell (1) - Diageo

Majority is 5

We need to lynch today, I think.

Jimbob is neutral, but imo finding a mafioso takes precedence over lynching him.

I don't believe SPAMBOT could be mafia, since he did help Dohnut find EEVIL.

Yvonne...sounds a bit garbled on the previous page...now that Peeps has claimed he's not Psychic, who I believe to be town, I guess being Palkia isn't that notable? Peeps, what Pokemon are you?

I never thought Diageo acted like mafia before, in fact I remember thinking that he was helpful (in finding EEVIL to be...evil).

Zell has four posts in his name, with no info about results, role, targets, etc. given. Willing to lynch if the chances of him being mafia are significant...

I'll Change Vote: Zell. He's not helping, he's given us nothing, and the four posts stat is ridiculous.

@SPAMBOT4000 - sorry, don't know how I did that. Can't correct it but your post should do that.

We really need people to move their votes around. One vote for every person isn't helpful at all right now.

Change Vote: Zell

Just because not lynching anyone isn't really helpful and relative silence is bad for the game regardless of alignment.

Vote Jimbob - 1; Yvonne.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - 1 ; Jimbob.

Vote Yvonne - 1 ; Tales.

Vote Zell - 3 ; Diageo, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000.

Majority is 5.

Genuinely not surprised that you guys want to lynch me. My activity has been very poor and I apologise. Still, don't vote for me as I'm town.

May as well reveal my info. I'm Uxie, one of the psychic trio. My power is actually passive: I gain info on who the other two psychics target. I think I said I didn't gain info in my last post, sorry that was me being silly. What I meant was that I don't send PMs.

Onto my results:

Night 1: Diageo and Heroic

Night 2: Dud and Spambot

Night 3: I was pushed to the ground with a psychic attack

Night 4: No-one and Spambot

Night 5: Diageo

Night 6: Nintendohnut

Unfortunately since I haven't been active much I can't provide much insight into all of this.

Now that's a lynch that makes sense. You're safe for now Jim...

vote Zell

Change Vote: Zell

I agree with dohnut, one vote for each person doesn't get things going anywhere.

Now that's a lynch that makes sense. You're safe for now Jim...

Should be safe anyway from what i've been saying.

Edited by Jimbob

Vote Zell - 5 ; Diageo, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000, Yvonne, Jimbob.

Majority has been reached.

The players gathered around Zell and struck....

480.gif

Uxie is dead. With his orbs of light he could redirect players randomly to one of their previous targets. A member of the mafia, @Zell is no longer in the game.

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

NIGHT SEVEN

Get your PMs in!

A towering Pokémon witnessed a hovering Pokémon glow gently. A large, beautiful structure appeared nearby. From a distance a blast of sparkling energy erupted through the scene.

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon glared at a large Pokémon.

The night was silent and by the time the sun rose, no one realised what had happened on the other side of town. A broken shell lay by a dead Pokémon.

080.gif

Slowbro could target a player to be roleblocked. His durable shell gave him steadiness when targeting, but it did not protect him from his attacker. A member of the town, @Diageo is no longer in the game.

@Yvonne

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

DAY EIGHT

With 7 players the majority is 4.

What Pokemon are you @The Peeps? Need to know now.

Remaining Players + Claims + Colours:

Yvonne - booster, Palkia (Purple, Cream and Pink)

Tales - booster, Kadabra (Brown and Yellow)

The Peeps - Power investigator (UNKNOWN POKEMON)

EddieColeslaw - booster, xatu (Green, Red and White)

Jimbob - protector, Azelf (Turquoise, blue and red)

SPAMBOT4000 - makes sure people get to their target, Bronzong (Turquoise, Dark teal and red)

People who didn't kill last night:

Me (obviously)

SPAMBOT

Towering Pokemon

Hovering Pokemon

A booster

Large Pokemon? (might have killed - only shown being targeted)

I know that someone boosted me (thanks, but I don't think I can be boosted still), so one booster also didn't kill.

Information sharing ftw!

I targetted Spambot. I also evolved to Alakazam. Which means I may be the hovering Pokemon which is glowing. I'll check the other write ups...

Well, I appear as yellow and brown in night 1, 2 and 4. I evolved on night 5 and 7 and I can't find myself in those or 6. Unless I am the hovering Pokemon which appeared tonight. Looks like the towering Pokemon can tell.

I targeted you Dohnut.

Clever, it "clears" you as good...

At least I paid attention when he said there was no point in boosting him.

So did I, but I find it hard to settle on anyone else I can trust. And it'll keep us on task, instead of wasting the day on me. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, why is there a living protector?

We need to know who the Peeps is before we go any further. If Eddie doesn't dispute your claim that it was you that boosted me Yvonne, you are cleared from last night as well. But to be honest, I believe you are good now anyway.

We can narrow this down, we just need to share targets from last night and work out exactly

I believe Jimbob is good. I think he is just really confused about these games. Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf are three interlinked pokemon. Zell was Uxie, and evil. I can't remember who Mespirit was, but they were natural. It would make sense for Azelf to be good.

-----------

@Jimbob, a quick lesson for you:

There are three types of alignments in these games.

- Townies (Good) are attempting to get rid of the mafia. When they do so, they will win. They will not be able to communicate outside of the thread.

- Mafia (Evil) are attempting to gain a majority over the town. They can kill each night and can communicate during the game.

The THIRD classification is NEUTRALS. They are NEITHER TOWNIE NOR MAFIA and they will almost always have their own agenda. Their powers vary depending on the game, but usually they will be working for their own gain.

If you are a townie YOU ARE NOT NEUTRAL. If you are neutral, YOU ARE NOT A TOWNIE. They are alignments in the game, not statements of what you are trying to do. Saying 'I'm a neutral townie' makes no sense, because you cannot be neutral and a townie at the same time.

---------

Once we know who the Peeps is we can clear things up a little more in the write-up. We also need people's targets as it will help work out where everyone is (you might not recognise yourself in the write-up, but if another player says they targeted you, you will have more chance of working it out)

So yeah - a character claim from the Peeps and targets from everyone please! :)

I was super... Ultra charged so I think I was targeted twice.

I'm also fairly certain I'm the turquoise, dark teal and red Pokemon that glares in the wrote up.

Interesting point, Yvonne. Jimbob has been out as a protector for a couple of nights now (?)

Although I'd say that might be the mafia realising we find him suspicious and just allowing us to off him in a town lynch. If he WERE mafia protector then surely Nintendohnut would be gone by now.

I'm not so sure. I think there must be something we're missing. Protectors and cops are the most powerful roles available, and once the protector is outed, they're both dead in two days unless there's a really good reason.

Shit. The Peeps targeted me. I'm sure. I was boosted twice. There were two separate descriptions of it. Once by Tales 'something entered your mind' and someone else but I felt a 'joyous sprinkling from above' which is the description I got when boosted on night one. And I'm sure it was The Peeps who said he targeted me then. If someone could check that would help, I'm on my phone now and it's awkward as hell. If one mafia needs to do the kill then surely that just leaves Eddie?

Although who did you target Nintendohnut?

No, The Peeps can't boost people. He claimed as a power cop. Eddie is the other booster, Xatu, which sort of explains the sprinkling from above.

I was super... Ultra charged so I think I was targeted twice.

I'm also fairly certain I'm the turquoise, dark teal and red Pokemon that glares in the wrote up.

Interesting point, Yvonne. Jimbob has been out as a protector for a couple of nights now (?)

Although I'd say that might be the mafia realising we find him suspicious and just allowing us to off him in a town lynch. If he WERE mafia protector then surely Nintendohnut would be gone by now.

Just like Nintendohnut then. So all chargers didn't kill. I still don't believe all of us are town.

@Nintendohnut , why do you believe Yvonne is town?

Yvonne - booster, Palkia (Purple, Cream and Pink)

Tales - booster, Kadabra (Brown and Yellow)

The Peeps - Power investigator (UNKNOWN POKEMON)

EddieColeslaw - booster, xatu (Green, Red and White)

Jimbob - protector, Azelf (Turquoise, blue and red)

SPAMBOT4000 - makes sure people get to their target, Bronzong (Turquoise, Dark teal and red)

Last night, so far:

Yvonne - Targeted me to be boosted

Tales - boosted SPAMBOT

The Peeps - UNKNOWN

EddieColeslaw - boosted SPAMBOT

Jimbob - UNKNOWN

SPAMBOT - Glared at a large pokemon

Who did you target, @SPAMBOT4000?

Just like Nintendohnut then. So all chargers didn't kill. I still don't believe all of us are town.

@Nintendohnut , why do you believe Yvonne is town?

Well, I have a good result on him from a few nights ago. I certainly wasn't sure that it was a positive result, as I'm assuming the mafia have at least one player who appears good. However, after yesterday his claiming of targets all checks out and while I at first thought he was the orb-redirector, he clearly wasn't. If there are two mafia members left now, it's likely one of them is a booster. However, as we know who all the boosters are, and they can all confirm who they have targeted each night, as soon as they kill they will be lynched.

Right now I'm pretty sure The Peeps is mafia. He hasn't claimed any pokemon, and his only claim has been as a 'power cop'.....

...can anyone actually remember him coming out with any information on people's powers?

I checked and he hasn't. It's probably time to come out with the info.