NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Jonnas, I know of a roleblocker and a semi-protector. Everyone else is either dead or the power is obviously town. If anything comes up I will of course spill details :p

Jimbob is sounding quite suspicious now with Spambot's info tbh

@Jimbob What Pokemon are you? And what is your power? And why do you think you were distracted by an orb, despite not having received anything from Rez on the subject?

I find it all highly suspicious, tbh.

As you asked, you shall get. I'm a protector, that is my role in this game.

Is it possible that either SPAMBOT or Jimbob are mafia? Conflicting info regarding the orb...

It's possible that anyone is mafia =\ I really have no idea lol. I'd go along with one of the two of them being mafia though. One of them must be lying, right?

The most pertinent question is: Jimbob, why did you think you were the distracted pokémon? Are Blue, Red and Brown your colours?

Because it might be that you were simply not the one who was distracted.

As you asked, you shall get. I'm a protector, that is my role in this game.

...and what about the other two questions I asked?

...and what about the other two questions I asked?

If i answer either of those, it will reveal my allegance. Which will help the mafia and/or town. In Rez's write-up, and i've said in earlier posts as well, that i'm the blue pokemon. Like everyone, i PM a target. And at night, said target is protected. Comes in dead handy for either side.

Again, by lynching me you will be making a mistake. Do you risk lynching a protector??.

Edit: I see this is going by the fact that dohnut spotted i didn't reply to this thread after posting in the DIY thread, again i'm in work and can only post as and when it's available. I can't be expected to post in everything at once.

Edited by Jimbob

Are you trying to make the argument that you are useful to both sides and could be on either? Very strange way of defending yourself Jimbob :p

If i answer either of those, it will reveal my allegance. Which will help the mafia and/or town. In Rez's write-up, and i've said in earlier posts as well, that i'm the blue pokemon. Like everyone, i PM a target. And at night, said target is protected. Comes in dead handy for either side.

Again, by lynching me you will be making a mistake. Do you risk lynching a protector??.

Edit: I see this is going by the fact that dohnut spotted i didn't reply to this thread after posting in the DIY thread, again i'm in work and can only post as and when it's available. I can't be expected to post in everything at once.

How will answering the name of your pokemon reveal your allegiance?! It doesn't tell us anything about what allegiance you are, it's just the name of your pokemon. And how is it dead handy for either side? It's only handy for the mafia if they know you're protecting one of them.

I think you're a mafia member and that you can't reveal your pokemon because it would incriminate you.

Vote: Jimbob

I want more information. And if you really are a townie protector, you can prove it by protecting me tonight.

(That said, I don't think he is, so if there is another protector their help would be greatly appreciated!)

EDIT: I just want to say one thing.

I asked Jimbob three questions:

1) What pokemon are you?

2) What is your power?

3) Why do you think you were distracted despite not being notified that you were?

Jimbob answered one, revealing that he was a protector. He's refusing to answer the other two, saying that if he does so it will reveal his allegiance and help the mafia (or town? Don't get that part).

In fact, the one fact that he should've held back if he was a townie protector is that he is a protector. Revealing his role etc would have been a lot better than just coming out with 'I'm a protector'. If he is town, he's already painted a massive target on his back by revealing that, and he might as well tell us everything. If he mafia, he knows claiming protector doesn't put him in danger of being killed, but claiming his pokemon could potentially get him killed if he is really psychic.

@Jimbob - I would like you answer the other two questions I originally asked as they don't put you in any more danger if you are really a townie. I would also like to know your targets since the start of the game. If you do this and I am convinced you are good I will remove my vote.

I'm not convinced Jimbob. Telling us that you're a protector instantly makes you a mafia target. But then being hasty about telling us your role because it'll reveal your allegiance? Hmm something doesn't add up. You're either mafia or a neutral with their own agenda.

How will answering the name of your pokemon reveal your allegiance?! It doesn't tell us anything about what allegiance you are, it's just the name of your pokemon. And how is it dead handy for either side? It's only handy for the mafia if they know you're protecting one of them.

I think you're a mafia member and that you can't reveal your pokemon because it would incriminate you.

I want more information. And if you really are a townie protector, you can prove it by protecting me tonight.

(That said, I don't think he is, so if there is another protector their help would be greatly appreciated!)

EDIT: I just want to say one thing.

I asked Jimbob three questions:

1) What pokemon are you?

2) What is your power?

3) Why do you think you were distracted despite not being notified that you were?

Jimbob answered one, revealing that he was a protector. He's refusing to answer the other two, saying that if he does so it will reveal his allegiance and help the mafia (or town? Don't get that part).

In fact, the one fact that he should've held back if he was a townie protector is that he is a protector. Revealing his role etc would have been a lot better than just coming out with 'I'm a protector'. If he is town, he's already painted a massive target on his back by revealing that, and he might as well tell us everything. If he mafia, he knows claiming protector doesn't put him in danger of being killed, but claiming his pokemon could potentially get him killed if he is really psychic.

@Jimbob - I would like you answer the other two questions I originally asked as they don't put you in any more danger if you are really a townie. I would also like to know your targets since the start of the game. If you do this and I am convinced you are good I will remove my vote.

Fine, vote me out. You'll be helping the mafia because i'm town. That is right, you've got a town protector. And my Pokemon is Azelf.

And you want to know my targets for each night, i targetted Spammy last night. Night before was also Spambot. Before that, i targetted dohnut. Before that was DuD and the first night i targetted Diageo.

It will all be confirmed what i am, which is exactly the above and what i've said here once i've been lynched.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Because he found it suspicous of me for not commenting in this thread as soon as i commented in the DIY

Edited by Jimbob

Seriously, you are voting out a town protector, what a mistake indeed. Oh well, it will be the towns loss in the end. I can't say anything else to change your minds about voting me out, so may as well be done with it really. It was the same in the previous Pokemafia, you were all convinced i was mafia/suspicous from an investigation and i turned out to be town. And, i had targetted and voted a mafia target in that game as well.

As i said, i can't really say much more to change your minds. Actually, there isn't anything else i can say really come to think about it.

I'm prepared to remove my vote as well, as i said. The vote is only there because a vote is needed to be there from my reason.

Edited by Jimbob

Are you really voting for me? I've come up with information that's lynched two mafiosos!

Remove vote

I want to hear from @SPAMBOT4000 as he previously said he was affected by an orb. If that was on a night he was apparently protected then it sheds doubt on Jimbob's claims.

Are any townies out there psychic? I know the mafia We've lynched have so far been psychic but it might just be that there are psychic types on both sides.

Also I really wouldn't say that Azelf is brown :-/ not sure why you thought it was you in the write-up tbh.

W might just be making a mistake, but you're making yourself sound so evil it's not really out fault!

Yeah I'm psychic and town. Heroicjanitor, mr-paul and Dannyboy were also psychic(although aligment isn't revealed but I asssume it's implied), same with Cube and MadDog, the neutrals. So a lot of psychics and as far as I can see nothing that seperates mafia from town and neutrals.

With 10 players the majority is 6.

Vote Jimbob - 4 ; EddieColeslaw, Yvonne, SPAMBOT4000, The Peeps.

Vote Nintendohnut - 1 ; Jimbob.

Remove Vote: Nintendohnut

I'm 100% town and i'm a protector, it will be a shame to get rid of me from this game. And it will be a mega loss to the town as well, which you don't want to be honest. it will be a mistake to get rid of me.

I'll have a proper read through, see if anyone pops up as suspicious in my view. And as i'm a protector, i can protect at night anyone who may need it. At present, both Yvonne and Eddie voted without reasons as to why. A bit suspicous in my eyes, i'll come back though.

Edited by Jimbob

Yeah I'm psychic and town. Heroicjanitor, mr-paul and Dannyboy were also psychic(although aligment isn't revealed but I asssume it's implied), same with Cube and MadDog, the neutrals. So a lot of psychics and as far as I can see nothing that seperates mafia from town and neutrals.

I think EVERYONE may be Psychic...

Jimbob: I gave my reasoning in the post above my vote. Also, the post in which you mention your allegiance is just weird :p We don't have any other leads, do we?

SPAMBOT, can you tell us more about the time you were distracted by an orb? Is it just a roleblock?

Getting off the lynch train before it goes too fast...

Remove Vote

I think EVERYONE may be Psychic...

Jimbob: I gave my reasoning in the post above my vote. Also, the post in which you mention your allegiance is just weird :p We don't have any other leads, do we?

SPAMBOT, can you tell us more about the time you were distracted by an orb? Is it just a roleblock?

Getting off the lynch train before it goes too fast...

Remove Vote

True, one of us is possibly mafia. I can 100% assure you all that i'm town, not mafia. So that leaves SPAMBOT. As it stands, i'm inclined to vote that way.

I want to hear from @SPAMBOT4000 as he previously said he was affected by an orb. If that was on a night he was apparently protected then it sheds doubt on Jimbob's claims.

After night two I got a PM saying I found a shiny orb which caused me to target someone other than my original target (DuD). So, not on the night Jimbob claims he protected me BUT on the same night he said he protected DuD ... a mafia. It definitely seems like the orb was a redirect rather than a pure protective power. I'd say that Jimbob is a mafia redirector. He said that last night an orb caught his attention but I reckon he knows about the orbs because he's the one dishing them out.

Fine, vote me out. You'll be helping the mafia because i'm town. That is right, you've got a town protector. And my Pokemon is Azelf.

And you want to know my targets for each night, i targetted Spammy last night. Night before was also Spambot. Before that, i targetted dohnut. Before that was DuD and the first night i targetted Diageo.

If you really WERE the town protector than why in hell would you protect ME two nights in a row? Surely, Nintendohnut, who has given us straight leads on two mafia would be the obvious target for your protective powers?

Vote: Nintendohnut

Because he found it suspicous of me for not commenting in this thread as soon as i commented in the DIY

True, one of us is possibly mafia. I can 100% assure you all that i'm town, not mafia. So that leaves SPAMBOT. As it stands, i'm inclined to vote that way.

At present, both Yvonne and Eddie voted without reasons as to why. A bit suspicous in my eyes, i'll come back though.

Sorry, you've tried to divert attention away from yourself to four other people on this page alone. That reeks to me of a mafia who is clutching at straws because they've been found out.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000
Automerged Doublepost