NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I had a rather epic night.

I was the player who was referred to as OMEGA in the previous night's write-up. I had been supercharged THREE TIMES (not sure how that can happen but there we go). It allowed me to do some epic investigations last night.

HOWEVER, last night I was attacked and I cannot be supercharged any more. Looks like Cube helped out the mafia before he died. I didn't want to reveal I'd been supercharged yesterday as that power hadn't been revealed yet and I didn't want to simply come forward with a townies power. However, it's now been mentioned in the write-up and I thought I should tell the supercharger they shouldn't target me again as it would be a waste. Thanks though, whoever you are :)

Also thanks to whoever protected me - according to my PM it just wasn't enough to stop the epic attack that Cube did to me, sadly.

ANYWAY. Onto my results. First off I can confirm that I have discovered another townie via one investigation. However, while there is still a protector to keep me safe (thanks very much!) I won't reveal who that is yet.

However, using my other investigation I thought I should check out EEVILMURRAY again after I failed to get to him the night before. And you'll never guess what I found!

EEVILMURRAY is mafia.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Vote: EEVIL

Sorry i haven't played more. It's just that i've got literally nothing.

I'm being framed! It's a no-brainer that I was going to be subject to investigation last night. It would've been easy for the mafia to put a false result on me. I've seen it done before!

Vote EEVILMURRAY - 7 ; Diageo, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, The Peeps, MadDog, Yvonne, Tales.

Majority has been reached.

The players gathered around EEVILMURRAY and struck without listening to his pleas.

469.gif

Yanmega is dead. With his supersonic wing flap he could discover players types and protect them from attackers. One of the towns most useful assets, @EEVILMUARRAY is no longer in the game.

The players loo....looked...shoc...shockeadadedada.

The powerful psychic facade fell....

376.gif

Metagross' powerful psychic shroud could fool the players no longer. With his powerful metal screech attack he could roleblock and potentially kill other players. EEVILMURRAY was a member of the mafia.

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

NIGHT FIVE

Get your PMs in.

The sturdy Pokémon casually looked around town.

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth once again, and a rush of energy engulfed a giant Pokémon. Nearby, beautiful barriers appeared around a Pokémon that was resting high in the sky.

Three distinct orbs floated around the town, one of them caught the attention of a blue, brown and red Pokémon and it wandered off towards a dark area of town.

A pink, white and cream Pokémon swashed its hand a mystical pond and whipped up a strange torrent. A mystical Pokémon was nearby and about to investigate but the painful mind strike of an attacker prevented it...

...Falling to the floor, a severe stabbing pain smashed through its skull...it became a more physical presence and a barging pole of pink force appeared out of nowhere, literally pulverising the defending Pokémon's brain.

481.gif

Mesprit is dead. With its ability to detect lies in players posts, it could use the gained information to help the town or the mafia. @MadDog was Neutral.

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

With 10 players the majority is 6.

DAY SIX

Well I don't have any information myself but I'm starting to suspect Tales. He's been suspiciously quiet imo and he was last to vote for EEVIL and second to last for DuD.

Huh, the mafia sure has been killing neutral players working for either side :heh:

Let's hear what Nintendohnut has found, first. If he found an innocent townie, I have a couple of suspicions I wouldn't mind following.

Well I don't have any information myself but I'm starting to suspect Tales. He's been suspiciously quiet imo and he was last to vote for EEVIL and second to last for DuD.

No I haven't.

And I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to vote for Eevee the day before he was lynched.

This neutral killing thing, is there something to it? Alternate win condition for someone?

Eager to hear some info from people, I am not an information role unfortunately.

Ah yeah I see that now Tales. Well that was my only suspicion and that's been eased so does anyone have anything else?

So basically I was distracted by a glowing orb last night and wasn't able to carry out my target. If anyone has any information on the orb pokemon, they're almost certainly mafia. Redirector, I would say.

Also, Jimbob commented in the DIY mafia game less than half an hour ago, and will have definitely seen Eddie's question above. The fact he isn't responding is suspicious to me.

So yeah, sadly no information last night from me. I'd really appreciate some protection tonight!

Jimbob, what did you do last night?

I havn't got an info role so unfortunetly i have nothing significant to add to the game either. What i can say though, is that i didn't as such do anything last night. Looking at the write-up, an orb caught my attention last night.

Also, Jimbob commented in the DIY mafia game less than half an hour ago, and will have definitely seen Eddie's question above. The fact he isn't responding is suspicious to me.

Hmm, well as i'm in work and can only reply on breaks/as and when via my phone, i can't be expected to reply to everything in one sitting.

Wait, you were distracted by an orb, but can only infer that from the write-up? No PM? I find that to be suspicious...

Wait, you were distracted by an orb, but can only infer that from the write-up? No PM? I find that to be suspicious...

I've had nothing back at all, to be absolutly honest i've only had 1 communicai since the beginning of the game, and that was what my role was.

I know that Jonnas uses orbs but it doesn't sound like a mafia role and there may be others if both Jimbob and Nintendohnut have been affected.

I'm a power cop.

If Jonnas is the orbs, why lure Jimbob to "a dark area of town". Sounds menacing. Or just unlucky flavour text.

My orb does not glow, and I have not targeted Jimbob last night. That is some other orb-user.

What I found odd is that Jimbob seems to have been sent to "the dark part of town", but he didn't know it. An amnesia-causing orb?

Peeps, now that you've come out with your role, what other info have you found? Sure, no need to reveal anything if you found a protector or something, but little things could be helpful.

@Jimbob What Pokemon are you? And what is your power? And why do you think you were distracted by an orb, despite not having received anything from Rez on the subject?

I find it all highly suspicious, tbh.