NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

He isn't pshycic(assuming the mafia is phsycic type)

I thought someone had suggested that the mafia are Dark type? Anyway, Loudred is Normal type, and mr-paul was Psychic, so that can't be right.

Dud was psychic and mafia. The dark type mafia came up after someone suggested a townie was killed by Darkrai(which did sound believable going by the write up).

Well there's an easy way to test for sweariness (presence of). Force everyone to post.

Hmm...So it was Hypno, not Darkrai. Furthermore, mr-paul was also psychic... I'm guessing the mafia aren't one-type, this time.

Anyway, I haven't been affected by the gosh-darn-it tourette.

Tourettes may have been roleblocked or targeted a protected person so they may not necessarily be the killer.

Actually, all townies who have died so far have been Psychic: heroic (Wobbuffet), Dannyboy (shiny Unown), mr-paul (Kirlia). Not sure what to make of that.

Lowest posters are:

Nintendohnut

EEVILMURRAY

Zell

MadDog

Nearby two Pokémon diverged just as a powerful blast shot and hit one of them.

OMEGA.

Some mechanical noises were heard and strong Pokémon looked down at its arm. A hologram appeared of a small vibrating Pokémon.

What is that OMEGA about... I don't like the look of it =\

Omega makes me think of either Rayquaza or Deoxys.

A small notion on the tourettes thing. I'm thinking it could be the Meowth from Team Rocket, since it's pretty much the only Pokemon which can speak.

You know, if Dohnut didn't find a mafioso this time, I'm willing to lynch either Zell or MadDog. I haven't felt their presence at all during the game.

Haven't really got anything to add, I can't see myself in the write up, the only thing that comes close is:

"Strange noises echoed throughout the town, this happened several times during the night"

Although I used my "sound" once. So I can't be sure.

Across on the other side of the town, a singe Pokémon was about to discover some important information when it fell to the floor. A powerful noise had affected it so badly that it couldn't move. Blood poured out of its eyes and nose....

I think we have a lead here.

Vote Eevilmurray

Wow, well spotted. Though there could be multiple Pokemon with sound-based attacks/abilities, and he could be a red herring?

Vote: EEVILMURRAY Talk!

(3 votes.)

Interesting. I doubt that Eevil would just give away his power if he was mafia though. Still, I think Eevil needs to explain himself.

I think we have a lead here.

Vote Eevilmurray

That quote said several times sound was used. I said mine was used once.

I don't use my "sound" (if you can call it that) to damage, I use mine to investigate.

That quote said several times sound was used. I said mine was used once.

I don't use my "sound" (if you can call it that) to damage, I use mine to investigate.

What information have you gotten so far?

What information have you gotten so far?

I got that Peeps is a metal type and Yvonne is a water type.

I got that Peeps is a metal type and Yvonne is a water type.

There is no metal type. There's a Steel type :heh:

Did you make that up? :p It's rare that someone straight-up gives info without being all like "why should I tell you!" first...

are you admitting to being a tracker jimbob? That's....not the smartest move IMO

Nope, i'm not admitting being a tracker because i am not a tracker

There is no metal type. There's a Steel type :heh:

I've been playing the card game too much.

Did you make that up? :p It's rare that someone straight-up gives info without being all like "why should I tell you!" first...

Ask 'em. They should confirm or they're lying.

The reason I "gave it up" was it would probably look suspicious if I were to act frigid since I've got votes already. Now I'm looking suspicious for trying to be honest. I just can't win! :cry:

I targeted EEVIL last night but couldn't reach him. Apparently I was unable to target him because something caused him to shine so brightly I couldnt target him. Care to explain EEVIL?

Hmmm ... I targetted DuD the night before the day he was lynched and was told that I found a shiny orb which caused me to target somebody else. Maybe it's the mafia protection ... Either way, evidence is stacking up ...

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Hmm...I'm ready to vote for Eevil... But first, I'd like to hear Peeps or Yvonne confirm his info. Peeps especially, as he was watching the thread, but didn't say anything.