NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I'm goin to work now, please don't lynch me before i'm back.

I am the reason you couldn't target Diageo.. i am the bluddy protector. I wanted to see what Diageo was working on, so protected him.

My post earlier was to throw the mafia off the scent.

Nindohnut, i'm not sure why your result is wrong, but you've just forced your protecter into revealing himself, so basically unless theres anyone else to help us we're both dead in 2 nights as i cant target both! well done!

Sorry i've been away all day, i'm in the middle of organising a wedding.

I'm unsure what happened to me last night as ReZ never said? Judging from the write up though I got role blocked I think.

I investigated DuD after this post yesterday. It stuck out an absolute mile for me. I think I've made exactly the same post before when I was mafia! I guess my hunch is right.

And yes, protection would be very welcome tonight.

I am the reason you couldn't target Diageo.. i am the bluddy protector. I wanted to see what Diageo was working on, so protected him.

Nindohnut, i'm not sure why your result is wrong, but you've just forced your protecter into revealing himself, so basically unless theres anyone else to help us we're both dead in 2 nights as i cant target both! well done!

So how do you protect then DuD?

If this the Case I apologise, but my information says very clearly that you're mafia.

What is your Pokemon, how does your power work, and where are you in the write-ups?

I am hypno, anyone who targets my target falls asleep, i'm the yellow and white one in the write up.

I've not got a clue why i've turned a mafia result?? Who have your other targets been? Could you be a dum cop?

I don't know what else I can say..? I urge you not to lynch me.

I said I was away all day because.. I was.. I'm getting married on the 11th of april!!

I think captain falcon can vouch for that!

Mr-paul can you confirm what I'm saying? why couldn't you target diageo?

Did any one try targetting nintendohnut night one?

I protected him night one, so anyone who did can also confirm i'm telling the truth.

I can confirm that I fell asleep.

However, that doesn't clear you, you have an evil investigation, and Nintendohnut's investigation on me is accurate. So I must follow it up and keep my vote on you.

And how did Diageo start swearing if you protected him from all targeting?

Ah, I didn't know it was YOUR wedding. Congrats DuD!

Vote stays on though.

I'll Vote: DuD because an evil investigation is always a good lead.

The Hypno story has a couple of holes. Diageo was tourette'd, and Yellow/White in the write-up doesn't seem to be protecting anyone.

Also, this might not be the best place for this, but congratulations on your wedding! :)

I can confirm that I fell asleep.

However, that doesn't clear you, you have an evil investigation, and Nintendohnut's investigation on me is accurate.

How do we know you and Dohnut aren't mafia and you're covering for each other? Would be a rather clever play.

And Dohnut, you said you made a similar speech when you were mafia in a previous game, how would the speech differ if you were town and in the same position? (Sorry I can't give a better post since I'm on a work break and this Blackberry is wank for net surfing.)

I'm probably going to vote as it is the only lead we've got but I'd feel more comfortable if I had more to go on.

Thanks guys.

I don't get hows the tourettes works either, but my role states that ALL those who target my target get hypnotised and fall asleep.

I have genuinely been telling the truth, even down to the no info off ReZ, the only reason I knew my power worked was because of mr-paul.

The write ups are really vague. Thats why I thought I was roleblocked the first night, I had no info and mistook myself for the yellow and brown pokemon because the description better suited my power.

Check back and see.

I should protect against kills? anyone who targets my target falls asleep.

I have a theory.

We've gathered that the Pokémon are dark-type. Which is strong against Psychic powers (like Hypno). I think the tourettes is a mafia power, so is likely from a dark Pokémon.

If DuD was town, this would make him useless. However I believe that he may be Spiritomb and is mafia.

I don't know what else I can say?

I've literally given everything, my pokemon, my power, my targets (one of which has been confirmed to be true) and still i'm getting lynched?

Everything I have said is true and the majority of it is confirmable by other people or by reading back over what i've posted.

Why would ReZ give me a useless power?

If anyone has any other questions, i'm on lunch till 12.45, so I'll recheck the thread at 12.40.

@mr\-paul should start explaining himself, because if nintendohnut is telling the truth about his information he's a dum cop and mr-paul is the mafia!

Sorry DuD, i'm going to follow what everyone else is doing. I havn't got anything to go on myself, except what dohnut has from his investigation. And i'm inclined to believe him on this occasion.

Vote: DuD

You're still getting lynched because if we don't act on investigator info, we will never know if it is accurate or not.

So you're saying he's the one that makes people swear and prevents annyone from targeting the said swearing person?

Yeah, it needs to be done unfortunetly. Otherwise, if you are mafia DuD and you're left alive, who knows what would happen to be fair.

@Tales. I'm not sure on that myself, only time will tell if we got it right with this lynch or not.

So your going on someones word, rather than all my info that can be confirmed by just reading??!

I see you've neglected to say anything constructive mr-paul?

He's confirmed as targeting Nintendohnut in the first night so we know he's not the one who makes people swear.

Nintendohnut have you investigated yourself yet?

So your going on someones word, rather than all my info that can be confirmed by just reading??!

I see you've neglected to say anything constructive mr-paul?

What the hell?

What else am I meant to say, did you ask me something?

I'm going on Nintendohnut's word as he has claimed to be an investigator, and if we don't test his power out, we won't go anywhere. If anything, I'm the one who is most likely to believe his results because he said he found me good!

All your info doesn't confirm you as good.

I really do not understand why you've voted for me.

Are you seriously gonna lynch a (if not THE) protector, without hearing anything from mr-paul?

I've voted for you because if dohnut is telling the truth and he's wrong simply because hes a stupid cop.. That would make you mafia!!