NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Vote: No Lynch no point prolonging this day

Are you a townie, Peeps?

Unless people come forward with information though we may as well end the day now rather than later and still be as much in the dark?

As i've already said... Judging from the write up I think I got roleblocked. Someone should be able to confirm that if I'm right, but I understand why whoever it is won't say anything, because A) they'd be revealing their role on day 2.. and B) "smashed into from behind by a glistening attacker" doesn't sound like a very friendly pokemon?!

Anyone gonna add something useful?

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened wide and a powerful, sparkling ray engulfed a small defending Pokémon.

A sturdy Pokémon was glowing as usual. A nearby Pokémon studied it closely.

A yellow and white Pokémon made some funny movements and watched as a pink, white and cream Pokémon stood in the shadow of a giant Pokémon...soon after a green, white and red Pokémon strolled across the commotion.

Small globes hovered into the crowd, and a clear Pokémon clicked some buttons.

Whilst this was happening a flying Pokémon circled in the clouds and shot out some blasts, whilst three distinct lines of light shot in completely different directions around the town, eventually converging at a single point.

One Pokémon glowed intensely.

201.png

Shiny Unown is dead. With his ability to mimic other players powers, he gave the town some extra variety. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane is no longer in the game.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

DAY THREE

15 players, majority is 8.

This write-up is extremely FUCKING difficult to figure out. I targeted Dannyboy, but I appear much FUCKING higher up the write up.

I assume then that I have been targeted by BITCHES once each night, but don't get to see my target in the write-up.

Hmm. Seems like somebody else has been infected with the swearing curse!

I don't really have much except I found a shiny orb which caused me to target somebody different.

Diageo, do you know any reason why I was unable to target you last night?

No FUCKING clue. My PM has no reason for this SHIT to happen.

Diageo's been hit with tourettes. I've nothing to add myself again unfortunetly.

The write ups are making it really difficult to figure out anything.

I didn't recieve any info from ReZ again. I attempted to target Diageo, so if mr-paul is right and Diageo was untargettable, this might explain this.

Still, why did mr-paul get info but not me :(

Something I find strange about this tourettes thing is, while amusing, it doesn't seem to have any useful effect. Usually it's someone who comments early on about the mystery of the effect who is the cause, so there's a couple of people worth looking at for that.

I had a gander today looking for pokemon who fit the colour descriptions, but had little luck. Maybe mewtwo? Seems more purple than indigo though

It could do something similar to Heroicjanitors power in the Ruby/Sapphire mafia??

I can't see it being useless unless ReZ gave the person another power that is useful and just threw the tourettes in for shits and giggles?

I assume the tourettes is a way to identify people in the write-up for the person causing them seeing as they have no other apparent effects.

They killed Dannyboy early. Jerks :mad:

@The Peeps: Are you saying the tourette causer appears in the write-up? Where? I'm not seeing it.

No I'm saying the tourettes causer may cause their target to appear in the write-up. They will know their own colours and the colours of the person they targeted and they'll know exactly who they targeted because of the tourettes.

Basically I'm saying the tourettes power may just be a way to identify a player's colours in the write-up.

How was tourettes CUNT able to target me and all these other BITCHES up in here couldn't?

This write-up is extremely FUCKING difficult to figure out. I targeted Dannyboy, but I appear much FUCKING higher up the write up.

Hahaha...word. I'm finding it extremely hard to deduce anything. Did anyone get an interesting PM or anything from last night?

I'm an investigator. DuD is a member of the mafia.

Vote DuD

I can also confirm mr-paul is a townie based on my previous evening's actions. Good times.

I'm saying you're wrong!

I'd rather not reveal my power just yet, but i'm gonna be pretty useful!

I'm not gonna be back from work untill 17.30 ish, but i'll try and get on at lunch, please don't lynch me before then.

If we get to L-1 before you've had a chance to speak I'll take my vote off, but it doesn't look good for you. So Dohnut, I guess you're a straight up cop, or a tracker? Protector needs to get on that.

DuD, what happened to you when you tried targeting Diageo?

I didn't get any info. But good work Dohnut. Vote:DuD