NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Four figures of differing sizes converged in the centre of town, some actions more anticipated than others. After several flashes of lights and loud strange noise, the crowd dispersed and the night felt more ominous than before. A yellow and white Pokémon watched from a distance.

A giant Pokémon stood tall over the town and an almighty shadow was cast from its blocking of the vivid moon. A small black and white Pokémon witnessed huge structures appear as if from nowhere nearby.

A gliding Pokémon circled the twilight clouds (it was loving it), and in the distance a curious rigid beast smiled in a creepy manner.

An indigo and white Pokémon was returning home.

Pink and purple embers seemed to scatter across the town.

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth wide, and shot an almighty blast of energy out towards the ground.

A yellow and brown Pokémon was concentrating hard, however it was smashed into from behind from a glistening attacker.

Strange noises echoed throughout the town, this happened several times during the night.

A turqoise, blue and red Pokémon waggled its tail furiously, but nothing seemed to happen. It fell to the ground. A pink, white and cream Pokémon found the whole affair rather boring.

Elsewhere a selfless Pokémon was having a bad night. It succesfully completed its night actions, however it started having nightmares. It dreamt it was being ripped up from the inside. When it awoke and looked down, it realised it must have been slightly more than a dream....

202.gif

Wobbuffet is dead. With its strong resilience to physical attacks it could prevent players from being roleblocked. @mr\-paul

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@DuD

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

DAY TWO

16 players, majority is 9.

Different game, people, different game. So don't roleblock me okay? :p

Think I was in that first paragraph.

There was an odd noise. Anyone know what it was?

@Jimbob, why the bad language?

It's possible it's me, however I was thinking that I was in the second paragraph.

(to clarify, I'm talking about the strange noise)

Think I was in that first paragraph.

There was an odd noise. Anyone know what it was?

@Jimbob, why the bad language?

What ARSE swearing.

I think i'm represented by the SHIT blue pokemon in the write-up

Yep pretty sure I see myself in there. Jimbob been hit with tourettes beam?

Definitely see myself there (I think). No information to share, but then, there's no reason I'd have any. Anyone get anything?

Definitely see myself there (I think). No information to share, but then, there's no reason I'd have any. Anyone get anything?

Like i said, i got SHIT to show from last night.

Wait...so what was heroic's alignment? The death seems weird, like a self-inflicted death rather than a kill?

Nothing happened to me last night, I think. The one-liners in the write-up are hella vague, don't recognise any Pokemon yet.