NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

I am water, but that doesn't mean I trust him. Mafia could easily have an information role to figure out who to target, and there's no knowing the element was his only info.

@EEVILMURRAY which pokemon are you?

Was/am at work. Info is confirmed

Hmm...I'm ready to vote for Eevil... But first, I'd like to hear Peeps or Yvonne confirm his info. Peeps especially, as he was watching the thread, but didn't say anything.

I targeted EEVIL last night but couldn't reach him. Apparently I was unable to target him because something caused him to shine so brightly I couldnt target him. Care to explain EEVIL?

I think that's the night I evolved. I started as Yanma but I'm now a Yanmega.

Fair enough. What night did you evolve? Also, did your PM say that you would be untargetable that night? ALSO, what did you have to do to evolve/what made you evolve?

No point voting for him just yet guys, we have plenty of time and we need to answer a lot of questions before we just lynch him!

Well in the cartoon, Yanma made lots of noise with it's wings and broke all the glass in the town. I don't see how you can investigate with that.

Then again, ReZ takes a lot of liberties when designing roles. Right now the only thing connecting him to the mafia is the bright flash. DuD had the bright flash in the night he killed...it's possible the same happened with Eevil.

Vote: Eevilmurray

Because hey, it's not a bad lead.

What to do :( I don't know...I'm still picking up on the fact that EEVIL doesn't sound too panicked, therefore non-townie vibes... Yanmega is considered an evil Pokemon in the anime, right?

If he doesn't reply, I'll vote for him, but I'd still like to hear his explanations. I don't have a definitive result on him, but there is evidence for it...

Looking at Nintendohnut's reaction and EEVIL's too, I have reason to believe that EEVIL is town, so I'm not voting.

If he doesn't reply, I'll vote for him, but I'd still like to hear his explanations. I don't have a definitive result on him, but there is evidence for it...

The fuck?! I did reply! Thank God I checked back.

Right then... how did it go...

Fair enough.

What night did you evolve?

Also, did your PM say that you would be untargetable that night?

ALSO, what did you have to do to evolve/what made you evolve?

A] Last night.

B] Yes.

C] I don't know who/what made me evolve. I just got a PM saying some bright light affected me and I was now a Yanmega.

Well in the cartoon, Yanma made lots of noise with it's wings and broke all the glass in the town. I don't see how you can investigate with that.

I use a Supersonic ability, it bounces off the target Pokémon then bounces back telling me their type. I think ReZ confused it with sonar.

Taking the anime as a strict reference is a rather foolish thing to do.

A small Pokémon moved jauntily around in the air....a strange, irritating noise echoed in the ambient area.

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon concentrated and gently glowed, warmly.

A sturdy Pokémon made strange arm movements and across town, as one Pokémon was being confronted by a powerful attack lights began to surround it and it was highlighted. A flyinging floating Pokémon jumped around excitedly.

In the confrontation a blue, brown and red Pokémon pressed some buttons, before it fell to the floor.

Two orbs flew around the town.

A sleeping Pokémon was surrounded by fracturing stone.

A yellow and brown Pokémon moved its fingers together and then quickly snapped them apart from each other and it pointed at a very large Pokémon.

Elsewhere a mystical Pokémon clicked its fingers. Instantly its target was relieved from its life.

201.gif

Unown fell to the floor and died. Its sadistic nature meant that taking part in lynches against the mafia was dangerous for it, and with its painful metal sound it could prevent players from being supercharged. @Cube is no longer in the game. He was a Neutral.

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@MadDog

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

With 12 players, the majority is 7.

DAY FIVE

So I apparently only appear in the write-up when I'm targeted, but whoever I target doesn't appear. So I can gather no information whatsoever.

I still think we should lynch Eevil though. Vote Eevilmurray

"Its sadistic nature meant that taking part in lynches against the mafia was dangerous for it"

... The fuck?!

So I apparently only appear in the write-up when I'm targeted, but whoever I target doesn't appear. So I can gather no information whatsoever.

I still think we should lynch Eevil though. Vote Eevilmurray

Such fantastic evidence prompting a quick random lynch, a wise move would be to wait to see if we have any concrete evidence on the mafia before you go off and lynch me.

That aside, what does your attack do then if you can't tell anything from it?

Oh yeah because my vote just ended the day and now no one else can speak. There are two pieces of information that tie you to the mafia. Your role is to make sounds, and a powerful sound killed a townie. A powerful sound Yanmega is perfectly able of making. Secondly, you were protected by a flash of light. One of which has protected the mafia before.

It's not an attack and I'm not telling you.

Oh yeah because my vote just ended the day and now no one else can speak.

The fact that you were so hasty in such an early stage of the game looks out of place.

There are two pieces of information that tie you to the mafia. Your role is to make sounds, and a powerful sound killed a townie. A powerful sound Yanmega is perfectly able of making.

Yes, I make sounds, and the now dead Unown made sounds, obviously we have similar attacks from different 'mon.

Secondly, you were protected by a flash of light. One of which has protected the mafia before.

Yes, because I evolved. You're basing your entire verdict on information I have honestly given out, because I'm a Townie Type Investigator and have nothing to hide, unlike you.

I didn't evolve in the last Pokémafia but I know some did, for those who did evolve, did you recieve similar protection?

It's not an attack and I'm not telling you.

See, that's just rude. :cry: You've asked questions and I've given answers. I ask a question and you clam up quicker than a Cloyster with low self esteem.

Well...the evidence from yesterday still holds valid for today, so...

Vote: Eevilmurray

Subject to change if new info comes up, etc.

I'm not prepared to lynch on just the sound thing alone, what else is against EEVIL?

We need to make sure we don't just focus on one person as the days are strict ending.