NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

What's your win condition Jimbob? Just to win with the town or to win with either side?

I was not informed of a win condition, personally i'm trying to assist the town to win.

Why are you voting for me @Yvonne, i've come clean with my role, character and allegance. I'm telling the truth, and come to think about it i don't believe you've come clean to why you voted for me last time either. Something isn't adding up to be fair.

I don't buy that no win condition. I think you're neutral at best, and a protector would be dead by now, unless there's a mechanic at play I don't know about.

Four chargers? Really? Again, do you know what happens when you "super charge"?

Sometimes it lets you choose two or more targets instead of one after being charged, depends on the power of the player charged.

It kind of makes sense I suppose, no supercharger roles have died yet so 2 town, 2 mafia.

I'm also going to

Vote: Jimbob

As nothing has really changed from yesterday aside from Nintendohnut declaring him neutral for no reason but then admitting that he didn't actually target him last night. Which is ALSO a little fishy IMO.

I also don't buy the no win condition.

The way i'm seeing it, both Yvonne and SPAMBOT are either mafia or have a win objective to help either or both town and mafia. Like it's been said, there are other important targets to go after. I'm still in the process of deciding who to go for, but it's a decision which is getting easier.

Eh, just read Spammy's post. I did target Nintendohnut last night, so that statement is false

I'm not a charger, no idea where you got that from Eddie :p

I am a power cop as I've already mentioned in the thread.

I'm prepared to vote Jimbob if we get nothing else from the day as I think he is lying.

Am at work right now so I'll put a vote on tonight if nothing changes

I'm not a charger, no idea where you got that from Eddie :p

I am a power cop as I've already mentioned in the thread.

I'm prepared to vote Jimbob if we get nothing else from the day as I think he is lying.

Am at work right now so I'll put a vote on tonight if nothing changes

I'm not lying at all, i've said all i can say. I was not provided a win condition at all, i'm town and thus if not notified what my condition is, i aim to help the town win. That is my choice.

Someone is lying, it isn't me.

@Zell has made exactly 3 posts so far. Got any info or discussion?

Unfortunately, nothing in the write-up means anything to me. Don't know why Cybernetic Mewtwo is suddenly town :s

I apologise, I've been very busy this week because of starting a new job and have had little time in the evenings. Not trying to make excuses, I know I should be posting more.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of my role, I don't gain any info and it looks like I don't appear in write-ups.

I need to read over the whole thread and make some notes before laying down a vote.

Like it's been said, there are other important targets to go after.

Like who?

Eh, just read Spammy's post. I did target Nintendohnut last night, so that statement is false

Okay, well read it again because I was talking about Nintendohnut targetting you.

I was not provided a win condition at all, i'm town and thus if not notified what my condition is, i aim to help the town win

But I thought you were neutral?

Vote: SPAMBOT

I believe he's lying.

About?

@Yvonne, have you given your targets? Sorry if you have - can you give them again? And can you find yourself in the write-up at any point? Or give your Pokemon? Or all of the above? :)

@SPAMBOT4000 What is it that you find fishy? I had a strong suspicion last night that Jimbob was in fact neutral. Rather than wasting my night and targeting him to confirm this, I decided to bluff it and see what he said. He confirmed he is neutral, which as far as I'm concerned was a good decision. I have an investigation result from last night but I'm not revealing it just yet. All it means is I managed to get him to confess by thinking I'd targeted him, and also managed to get another result. Sure, he might be lying, but I don't think he is. Azelf is part of a trio along with Mesprit and Uxie, the two other neutrals in this game that have been killed, and I don't think he is lying about the claim.

So we have three superchargers, correct? And they all do the exact same thing?

@Jimbob - dude I'm pretty sure you didn't target me. You strikingly glanced towards a fidgeting pokemon, as shown in the write-up. That's not me. I'm starting to doubt your other claims if you keep lying. Just tell the truth! Were you in a team with the other two neutrals? If you're lying it's going to be a lot worse for you in the long-run. Telling the truth is the only way to stop people voting for you. What's your actual power?

Ahh I see what you did now but I hardly think that that's proof. If he was mafia, you saying that would have just been an easy way out. Even if he is a neutral, that doesn't necessarily mean he can be trusted, they could have their own win condition. He's definitely been lying quite a bit and that makes me suspicious and seen as though we don't currently have any other leads, my vote still stands.

Also, the pokemon that "strikingly glanced" at a fidgeting pokemon could also have been me.

@Jimbob - dude I'm pretty sure you didn't target me. You strikingly glanced towards a fidgeting pokemon, as shown in the write-up. That's not me. I'm starting to doubt your other claims if you keep lying. Just tell the truth! Were you in a team with the other two neutrals? If you're lying it's going to be a lot worse for you in the long-run. Telling the truth is the only way to stop people voting for you. What's your actual power?

I know who i targetted, and without quoting the message, it was you who i targetted. Believe me, i know who i targetted and i wouldn't lie about that. Nor would i lie about anything else at all.

And again, without quoting the message i have. My Pokemon is Azelf, i am town. I have not worked with other neutrals at all, i have had no contact from the other players who were these pokemon. My role in this game is a protector, i have to protect a target every night from being killed during the night phases.

If you look back through the thread, you will notice that i've revealed all this previously

And, you say to tell the truth to stop people from voting me. B******s, i've told the truth and i'm still being voted. Everyone (just about) is convinced i'm lying. You, and every other person playing has a choice. It's a straight forward choice as well. You can either believe me now and leave me alive, or proceed with my imminent lynching and await Rez to write everything what i've said here in the write-up at the night phase.

Thats the choice you have to make right now.

Rant over

Edit: Oh, and when it's confirmed i was telling the truth. I'll leave my quick farewell message, including the words "I told you"

Edited by Jimbob

Want to hear from @Yvonne. His last activity on the forum was around 20 minutes after I mentioned him in my post above, so he has PROBABLY seen it. If not, he'll hopefully see this one and get back to me. I'd like to get an answer before we lynch anyone, or the day ends.

Yo, been doing mothers day shit, but I should have posted this this morning:

1. charge EEVILMURRAY (RNG)

2. charge mr-paul

3. charge Nintendohnut

4. charge self

5. charge Peeps, charge Jonnas

6. charge self

Night 1: Yvonne

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Spambot

Night 4: Zell

Night 5: Eddie & Jonnas (was charged)

Night 6: Tales

Hope it helps

Your results...does it contradict anyone's claims so far? Or does anything stand out as bad?

Vote: Jimbob I just don't believe you, sorry if I'm wrong.

Sorry Eddie, missed that. My results don't conflict with anyone so far.

Jimbob's info is definitely hella confused (neutral, then town...what), but since we have until Tuesday I'd rather find a mafioso...

Yvonne, Tales, and I being superchargers...we can't all be town? Yvonne and Tales, are you pure superchargers or do you do something else?

Ok, actually three isn't that excessive in a game that started with so many players, I guess.

@The Peeps, i'll accept your apology now in advance for what is the inevitable.

I've said everything i can say, there is no more i can say. People are making their minds up with who to vote for. Everything i've said will be confirmed, guaranteed.

Vote Jimbob - 3 ; Yvonne, SPAMBOT4000, The Peeps.

Vote SPAMBOT4000 - 1 ; Jimbob.

Majority is 5.

Night 1: Yvonne

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Spambot

Night 4: Zell

Night 5: Eddie & Jonnas (was charged)

Night 6: Tales

Hope it helps

Yo, been doing mothers day shit, but I should have posted this this morning:

1. charge EEVILMURRAY (RNG)

2. charge mr-paul

3. charge Nintendohnut

4. charge self

5. charge Peeps, charge Jonnas

6. charge self

Something doesn't add up here. Yvonne claims to have charged the Peeps night 5, which would mean he could target two people night 6. But he couldn't. I also know for a fact that Jonnas also wasn't charged that night. So what did you actually do?

PS STOP VOTING FOR JIMBOB

We can lynch him if people really want to, but let's do it tomorrow. I really think I'm onto something here and I don't want the day to end early. Someone needs to remove their vote!

SECOND POST, as we don't have much time left...

Here's my thinking - on night 5, this happened:

The sturdy Pokémon casually looked around town.

A purple, cream and pink Pokémon opened its mouth once again, and a rush of energy engulfed a giant Pokémon. Nearby, beautiful barriers appeared around a Pokémon that was resting high in the sky.

Three distinct orbs floated around the town, one of them caught the attention of a blue, brown and red Pokémon and it wandered off towards a dark area of town.

A pink, white and cream Pokémon swashed its hand a mystical pond and whipped up a strange torrent. A mystical Pokémon was nearby and about to investigate but the painful mind strike of an attacker prevented it...

This means that the orb user was supercharged TWICE on night 4. Right now, the only person who was supercharged twice on night four is Yvonne, by himself and by Eddie. Nobody else had three times the amount of power on night 5. And as his apparent targets for night 5 don't add up at all, I suspect he is the one who is redirecting people with orbs.

I'm pretty sure Yvonne is mafia. He's the only player who could've targeted three people on night 5. He can almost certainly choose between supercharging and orb redirection.

Vote: Yvonne

One final thing - please can I have a character claim off you all @Yvonne @Tales and @EddieColeslaw?

Thanks!

I have never targeted three people. One thing I can say is I get no feedback on my targets, so I have no way of knowing if it is me being redirected. Also wasn't Jonnas the one with the orbs? (well, tech globes).

My character is Palkia.

palkia.jpg

Please unvote.