NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 13 : Diamond and Pearl

Wait, are you saying that you protected Dohnut on Night 3?

@Jimbob - please answer...or I vote.

@Nintendohnut, did something happen to you on Night 3, rendering Jimbob's statement false?

I did protect Dohnut on day 3. As he is an investigator, it does seem a target for mafia to strike/lynch. Should have targetted him on both previous nights as well, but.....

After night two I got a PM saying I found a shiny orb which caused me to target someone other than my original target (DuD). So, not on the night Jimbob claims he protected me BUT on the same night he said he protected DuD ... a mafia. It definitely seems like the orb was a redirect rather than a pure protective power. I'd say that Jimbob is a mafia redirector. He said that last night an orb caught his attention but I reckon he knows about the orbs because he's the one dishing them out.

Eh, sorry dude. But i know nothing about orbs except what has been said on here.

And again, i'm not mafia nor am i a redirector. I've already said what role i have, thats a protector.

If you really WERE the town protector than why in hell would you protect ME two nights in a row? Surely, Nintendohnut, who has given us straight leads on two mafia would be the obvious target for your protective powers?

Because i'm targetting who i believe to be town, protecting them from being lynched. At the time, i believed you were town so i protected you twice.

Sorry, you've tried to divert attention away from yourself to four other people on this page alone. That reeks to me of a mafia who is clutching at straws because they've been found out.

Please stop saying i'm mafia, i'm now inclined from your comments to believe that you are not what you seem to be.

A pink, white and cream Pokémon had a curious ring of liquid around it. It was disturbed by what seemed to be a mirror like reflection of itself...later another Pokémon wandered past.

A bright orb lead the Pokémon across town.

Two distinct ribbons of energy weaved around the town before quickly disperging.

A flying Pokémon shot some strange blasts down towards a towering Pokémon.

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon opened its eyes, and strikingly glanced at a fidgeting Pokémon.

Suddenly, out of nowhere an incredibly bright and powerful blast of energy smashed into a noble leader...

CyberneticMewtwo_Golden.gif

Cybernetic Mewtwo (Mkii Golden Armour) was blasted directly onto his right arm-cannon. In a flash of light he activated the teleportation device, luckily stored in his left arm-cannon. A member of the town, he could track players using tech-globes. @Jonnas is no longer in the game.

With 9 players, the majority is 5.

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Zell

@EddieColeslaw

@Jimbob

@SPAMBOT4000

DAY SEVEN

**Day phase will be extended to 7:00am on Tuesday**

Oh wait, it was night? :p My apoligies to Rez for forgetting to send target.

@Zell has made exactly 3 posts so far. Got any info or discussion?

Unfortunately, nothing in the write-up means anything to me. Don't know why Cybernetic Mewtwo is suddenly town :s

Nintendohnut, you found Jimbob to be neutral?

Cybernetic Mewtwo being town has just confused me, did I miss/forget part of the story?

Gonna re-read this today and see if I can catch some slips or a direction to go in.

Havn't got anything else to go on myself, can't see myself in the write-up.

@Nintendohnut, a neutral townie indeed. My role doesn't state i'm good, so i gather it's neutral from your investigation. I gathered i'd be investigated after the events of the last day. And, like the previous day. Lynching me would only benefit mafia. I'll have a read through today, like @Yvonne and see who's who and possibly who to lynch/target.

What's your win condition Jimbob? Just to win with the town or to win with either side?

Havn't got anything else to go on myself, can't see myself in the write-up.

@Nintendohnut, a neutral townie indeed. My role doesn't state i'm good, so i gather it's neutral from your investigation. I gathered i'd be investigated after the events of the last day. And, like the previous day. Lynching me would only benefit mafia. I'll have a read through today, like @Yvonne and see who's who and possibly who to lynch/target.

I actually think you do appear in the write up. This is Azelf:

482Azelf.png

...which fits the turquoise, blue and teal pokemon nicely:

A pink, white and cream Pokémon had a curious ring of liquid around it. It was disturbed by what seemed to be a mirror like reflection of itself...later another Pokémon wandered past.

A bright orb lead the Pokémon across town.

Two distinct ribbons of energy weaved around the town before quickly disperging.

A flying Pokémon shot some strange blasts down towards a towering Pokémon.

A turqoise, dark teal and red Pokémon opened its eyes, and strikingly glanced at a fidgeting Pokémon.

Suddenly, out of nowhere an incredibly bright and powerful blast of energy smashed into a noble leader...

Thanks for the confirmation, Jimbob. You don't need to lie about your PM not stating you are town etc, as it will obviously state you are neutral and that's okay. I get that you don't want to sound evil, but we've had two neutrals already and I guess you were part of a team with them, so you don't need to worry about appearing bad.

Actually, @The Peeps, I didn't investigate Jimbob last night. It was just a rather excellent deduction. Please could you share your targets? It may help a lot with something. You don't need to roleclaim at the moment, just say who you targeted. Thanks!

Might also be worth checking out the votes from yesterday in comparison with those from the other two lynches. The mafia would have wanted to get rid of a neutral so likely voted. I'll do that in a minute.

I would also REALLY like to hear from the supercharger. I know that revealing themselves would be dangerous for them, but right now if they can come forward and tell me who they have targeted for the last three nights I can almost guarantee we'll find another mafia member.

Night 1: Yvonne

Night 2: Diageo

Night 3: Spambot

Night 4: Zell

Night 5: Eddie & Jonnas (was charged)

Night 6: Tales

Hope it helps

Cool, thanks. Didn't help as much as I had hoped :(

I think it's relatively safe to assume that Jimbob isn't actually a protector - that striking glance doesn't sound like protection.

Right now I really need to hear from the supercharger. I am very confident they are town (I mean, they double supercharged me and it helped me find a mafia member, so that's pretty obvious I think) and I'm pretty sure I they've targeted a mafia member at some point in this game. If they could come forward with their targets I'm pretty confident I can work out who it is.

I'm still quite suspicious of Jimbob. Those colours in the write-up are clearly Azelf and Jimbob seems to think the write-up doesn't mention him. Why lie?

Cool, thanks. Didn't help as much as I had hoped :(

I think it's relatively safe to assume that Jimbob isn't actually a protector - that striking glance doesn't sound like protection.

Right now I really need to hear from the supercharger. I am very confident they are town (I mean, they double supercharged me and it helped me find a mafia member, so that's pretty obvious I think) and I'm pretty sure I they've targeted a mafia member at some point in this game. If they could come forward with their targets I'm pretty confident I can work out who it is.

If I die I hope my contribution is appreciated ;) Also, if you mean double supercharged is better than just super charged, someone else was involved.

Night 1: Diageo

Night 2: Eevil

Night 3: Nintendohnut

Night 4: Peeps

Night 5: Diageo

Night 6: Forgot

Also, checking my pms, who targeted me during night 5?

@Zell @Diageo @Tales haven't posted much/at all today, could do with hearing from them.

I'm not going to reveal my information from last night until we've heard from everyone - we have until Tuesday so there's no rush.

EDIT: Writing that post before Tales posted his. Cheers dude!

So The Peeps AND Tales are superchargers? Because I also supercharge...

--

Night 1

SPAMBOT4000.

Night 2

Jonnas

Night 3

Nintendohnut

Night 4

Yvonne

Night 5

No one.

Night 6

The Peeps

--

Peeps, did you really charge me on Night 5? Because I got no indication that I was supercharged...

I wasn't super charged either. Or told about it at least. And no way there's three good chargers. Do both of you actually knows what the power do? Mine isn't explicitily stated so I'm not really sure what kind of effect I have.

Dohnut, you weren't double-supercharged by one player, it was Tales and I charging you on the same night (Night 3).

That leaves...Peeps. Who apparently charged Tales and I, but we weren't notified of it.

I'm not sure someone is telling the whole truth. I supercharged dohnut night 3.

Also vote Jimbob why the hell is he alive?

Didn't Peeps claim power cop?

Four chargers? Really? Again, do you know what happens when you "super charge"?

I think it just gives some bonus for the night? Also mine potentially evolves if that is an option.