NEurope
ReZourceman

Borders And Jamieson

Ha! Yes... I am becoming very in two minds about whether that post is 'too far'.

I personally found it very funny but... seen as someone was arrested over a joke bomb threat tweet and another bloke arrested for a racist comment tweet... Hmm.

Ha! Yes... I am becoming very in two minds about whether that post is 'too far'.

I personally found it very funny but... seen as someone was arrested over a joke bomb threat tweet and another bloke arrested for a racist comment tweet... Hmm.

Jesus wept, now you tell me! :p

Aaaaand, I have now retorted to the hate mail comment on there.

Edited by ReZourceman

Ha! Facebook has just got me scared! It'll be fine!

Haha yeah I saw that. I'm sure it's just someone we know being a twat though.

Not sure. Gonna have a look at our web stats and see if I can see where the ip address came from.

Not sure if Sans Chi Horn is some kind of joke name I'm not getting.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was you trying to drum up exposure. :blank:

I think the most offensive thing is it's not that funny. :p

(no offence I found it a bit too obvious in its humour for my tastes.)

Appropriate for the topic:

Loved the last line: 'some say that it is an incredibly potent and arousing aid to animal scat fetishists, others merely state “Its something a bit different, and turns a boring old sofa into a boring old sofa that smells of dog shit”.' :laughing:

Which means you’ve got to rip it off. If you’re not a jew…then good luck with that. If you are a jew….well, I guess that’s even worse.

Surely it would be better to be a Jew in this case, as you wouldn't ripping your foreskin.

Taken from the Disabled and sexy:

They’re not even touching.

Technically they are. Although one is wearing gloves, so depends on your definition.

As someone who had multiple sexy times with a lass in a wheelchair, I feel she has been represented with those poor attempts at looking sexy.